It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:06 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Quick signature help please! 

Which signature do you like the best?
Choice I 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Choice II (The size is good!) 25%  25%  [ 2 ]
Choice II (But it's too big) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Choice III 75%  75%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 8

Quick signature help please! 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I need help on deciding my signature! So I came here!
Anyway I have three choices:

Choice I wrote:
'_____
(_0 0_)~~~</>~~
--|__|----------||-----)This is my cartoon Skull enjoying a tropical beach island paradise vacation.
_______________)

This is my old signature. If the other two choices fails, I'll keep this one.

Choice II wrote:
ImageImageImage
'_____
(_0 0_)~~~</>~~
--|__|----------||-----)This is my cartoon Skull enjoying a tropical beach island paradise vacation.
_______________)

This one has the cartoon Skull, along with a Dragonflycave pokemon rating. The only problem with this is that I'm afraid it's too big to be a signature. I read somewhere that signatures that are too big would be immediatly deleted, so I decided not to risk it and didn't put it in. Anyway, could a moderator (Mektar, goldenquagsire, Krisp, or SOMEONE) please tell if it would be too big? If it's good enough, I might choose this for the signature.

Choice III
Attachment:
Shuckle-rock$ copy.jpg

I made this one on Photoshop. I had to put it in attachment form because I don't have Imageshack or whatever.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:47 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I voted #3, but I think since you have a dark background you should make the text lighter colors ;)

Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

#3 for sure. Anything you do yourself will always be cooler than something someone else makes for you, simply because you put your effort and personality into it.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Cool. I took Manafi's suggestion and made the text slightly brighter:
Attachment:
Shuckle-rock$ copy.jpg

I'll probably use #3 just because it looks cool. Thanks!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:52 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

According to the forum rules, a Signature cannot be more than 200 pixels tall, but I'm not sure if that rule applies to text. If I were you, I wouldn't use #2, just to be safe. I'd problably let it slide though.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:34 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

done on Paint feel free to use it

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:12 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

#3 for sure.

Most people would appreciate just simple signature and not those soooo colorful and majetic signatures.
:D

salamence47™|RN

{garchomp} {gyarados} {salamence} {kingdra} {altaria}

Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:36 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I believe we have a Necromancer in the Museum. *locks*

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:58 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]