It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Worst fakedex 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Haven't been here in ages but remembered again, so I thought I might as well showcase my fakedex-in-progress. There's quite a bit done already, so thankfully I can just copy-paste the whole thing from the PC thread (in which everyone complains about typings and forgets the sprites :I ).

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprites marked as m or f are merely gender differences, not separate pokemon
Pupcent has a split evolution, evolves either into Lunarf or Tenclipse
Fowilisk, Grilite and Chimir lines= fossils
last row= legendaries [Metrailit, Cometrice and Equilance]

They're all watermarked which is a way of saying "no, you can't use these". I'd be happy if you didn't steal the ideas/designs either!
Designs are done by me and my older sister (some are mostly hers, some are mostly mine, others are collaborations). I'm doing all the spriting, not for any game/hack though because there's just too much work. I'm aiming to make a full dex (150~?). Dex entries, abilities and other stuff is in progress, plus the legendaries have a backstory-ish thing.

Critique and such is appreciated, but I certainly don't want to hear "[pokemon] doesn't look like a [type] type" because that has nothing to do with the sprites themselves! :Y

Thu May 12, 2011 12:13 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I just noticed this. And it's one of the best Fakedex's I've ever seen. The Sprites themselves are great (perhaps better than me, even), but I'm even more fond of the concepts. They're all really clever and unique.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Wed May 25, 2011 4:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]