It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:07 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 I will draw your pokemon! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'd just like to say nice artwork. Maybe we should become DA buddies. Use the link to get to my DA page.

Sat Dec 25, 2004 8:58 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Name: Jon
Friend Code: 4167 6012 5676

Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:07 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Wow. I had no idea the holiday season have such strange effects on your life. For example, yesterday I went to a friend's house to drop off a picture and ended up spending the rest of the day designing manga characters and later going to a fireworks show and drinking large amounts of alcohol* which was, strangely enough, supplied by the parent of another friend (who was not the one I went to visit, but one of several who also decided to randomly drop in on that friend that day. Hey, I told you it was a weird day)

Anyway, the reason I have not drawn anything for another week is because I was busy for strange reasons, and when I wasn't busy I forgot to draw, and when I remembered to draw I still didn't draw because I didn't want to draw Mewtwo. Mewtwo is evil. I was planning to not draw it at all but...I dunno. The good news is that I've finally finished it. You can find it here: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13722952/ Everyone has to go and read my rant about how long it took me because I suck at Photoshop.

Now...there is one more thing I have to say. When I said I'd draw pokemon, my original intention was to have this be a weird sort of novelty, like when you pay some street corner artist $5 for a portrait even though he obviously can't draw and all you get for your $5 are a bunch of scribbles and sometimes they're kinda cool and sometimes they're quite crap. Because, frankly, Mewtwo isn't the only pokemon I can't draw. But then everyone came to me expecting high-quality drawings and I tried to do that, but at the same time I tried to keep doing things the way I'd originally planned, which led to pretty confused results. So anyway, this just to say that the pokemon I draw from now on will all be in the form of street corner scribbles.

(Also, I've got all my requests written down, if you have a new one could you please hold it until you see me posting in the Graphics thread, I will notify people by PM when I finish their pokemon, and if someone could close this thread it would be appreciated. Thanks.)

*Which, in my case, amounted to one glass of champagne. Hey, I'm a lightweight, okay?

Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:06 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sure thing csharpmajor, I'll lock this topic for you. ^_^

*Topic Locked*

Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:20 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2