It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The legacy of the Lati's.. 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Aww, Thanks guys, I try my best! :D Soon i'm going to my sister, I think she got no computer, But if she does, You'll get a chapter longer than ever ;) Anyways, New chapter, Guys! Enjoy! ^-^

Thank god.. I made it.. "Well, Just in case you know, Celebi, This has been a heck of a trip!" Latias yelled.. "Who said i was Celebi!? Ignorant child!" ... The being of Knowledge.. Uxie..

"I'm sorry..." Latias blushed.. She wasn't going to dare to look in it's eyes.. It could instantly make her a un-thinking beast.. "Hey, Don't forget me!" Latias looked around.. A another being appeared.. Mesprit.. The being of Emotion.. It looked kinda hyperactive... "HEYA!" It yelled at Latias... Yep, Certainly hyperactive.. "Well, Excuse me for not yelling at our guest.." Latias looked behind her, Azelf, Being of Willpower..

"How come you have appeared instead of Celebi?" Latias was confused, These triplets where dangerous duo.. "This is the fifth day of the week, Celebi appears tomorrow, But until, We are going to grant you gifts.." Uxie explained.. Well, That was a relief.

"I shall grant you the gift of Knowledge, Look in my eyes, Child, Don't be afraid.." Latias slowly looked at Uxie's eyes... Suddenly... Everything was so.. Calm.. Like Latias was walking in a tunnel.. With Uxie along with her.. The light got brighter and brighter.. Until she walked into a meadow.. The tunnel disappeared.. "Look around, Child." Latias looked, But didn't see anything but the calm meadow... Wait.. Lati's! Lots of them! Young ones, Old ones, She wasn't alone.. They where all different color, Green, Yellow, You name it!

Two flew slowly after the other ones, A couple, Black one, He had normal white fur like Latias's fur, But instead of red, It was black.. And the woman.. Beautiful.. All white, With a beautiful silver necklace around her, With a Ruby and Saphire on it.. Her eyes glowed, They where white.. Latias was jealous.. But yet, Happy with them, They lived in peace..

"Look closely at the rubies.." Uxie said.. Latias looked closer.. A text was written on it.. 'The one who passes the test of pain, Knowledge, Trickery and love, Shall be the one to be claimed of the Legacy of the Lati's forever...' Latias didn't get the text.. She looked at the sapphire.. 'Only one can pass the test of Loyalty, Spirit, And emotions, The one who can, Will be claimed as our Legacy's guardian...' Was that Latias...? Suddenly, It was like she was sucked back, And there she was.. In forest of Eternity..

Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:56 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Ugh.. That was quite an odd... Trip.." Latias shook her head, She didn't get those messages on the gems.. She yawned, This was getting a bit annoying, Why couldn't she just know what she was looking for!?

"Heya!! Don't get asleep, My turn, My turn!" Mesprit yelled, Flying all around Latias.. "I shall give you the gift of emotion!" Suddenly.. Latias felt... happy... It was like she was drugged, Suddenly, Same tunnel appeared as before.. "Look, Look, Look!" Mesprit cried, Latias looked closer, The same pack of Lati's appeared before.. Even Latias could feel their emotions.. The sense was stronger, Not only that.. She could read their thoughts...

"Check hers out!" Mesprit pointed at the White Lati.. Latias closed her eyes and tried to clear her mind... Nothing... She tried harder... Still... Nothing.. "Why is she like that?" Latias asked, This wasn't normal...

"Her mind doesn't belong to her anymore!" Mesprit laughed like this was a joke.. "The gems think, They are her soul, Though not the two of the gems carry her mind and soul, The soul of her mate belongs to the sapphire, The ruby carries her soul.." Latias felt noxious.. This was sick.. how could they do that to themselfs!

"Do every lati look like them if the gems carry their souls?" Latias was going to ask one question.. But suddenly.. .She noticed a little red lati cuddle behind the male.. And a blue one was resting in front of him.. "T-This... Can't be my mother..." Latias felt nothing.. Her mother was white, Yes, And her father black, But they had emotions, They had sense of love!

Suddenly.. They turned back.. "T-This isn't real..." Tears raced down her cheeks... This wasn't real, this wasn't real..

"Shh, Shh.." Azelf comforted her, Cleaning the tears off her face, Azelf was the sweetest triplet of them, Maybe it was willpower, But Azelf couldn't help it being passionate for helping others and comforting them.. Just like Latias likes to pick flowers or something..

"I'll give you the last gift that i'm going to grant.." No tunnel appeared.. No white lati or black one... Just a little package... Like a birthday present... Latias was quite surprised, She was getting ready to travel to this freaky dimension... Azelf handed it over, Latias giggled, This was really unusual..

She carefully took the wrapping away, And there was a box with blue satin.. It was so soft.. And there was a little necklace.. With a light blue crystal shaped like tear, It was almost like a tear.. Warm.. Soft.. Not like other gems...

"This will help you on desperate times, It will follow you thick and thin, It will held a partner to company you on your journey.. Good luck to you, Latias.." Azelf bowed, And as she looked up, They disappeared, The forest disappeared.. And Latias was standing on a cold cliff...

Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:34 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm on a Writing Frenzy right now! :D Also i'm editing bit the writing, putting them in quote box, better for the readers ^^;

Quote:
Latias shrugged, This was indeed freaky... But now that the Forest of Eternity is gone and has moved to somewhere else... Latias didn't know what to do... She looked down at her paw.. And the pretty necklace.. She put it on, It was quite purdy..

"Where to go..?" Latias spoke to herself, Suddenly, The necklace started to glow... And a crystallized, Smaller version of umbreon appeared..

"Heya! I'm Hope!" It was black.. Like a volcanic rock.. With glowing, red ruby eyes and glowing blue sapphire rings.. Amazing... It's a deserted spirit in a made life form.. Clearly it had died, But was resurrected by the Triplets.. You could see it in it's eyes..

"Do you know where Celebi is?" Latias doubted that the crystal umbreon knew.. She shrugged, It was cold.. But there was a cave nearby and they could get some rest and food.. "C'mon. Let's go to the cave, I'll go get us something nice.." Latias smiled, It was nice not talking about "You must do that, go that trip, meet that guy" thingy.. Just a little chat...

"Sure thing, I'm starving.." Hope giggled, And skipped to the cave.. After a hour or so, Latias came in with berries, Bread, blankets, pillows and a leather pouch with sweet, but refreshing berry juice... Hope had made a fire with it's flamethrower move (Clearly a mixed moveset) They sat down, Talked, Laughed and told jokes to each other, It was the best night Latias ever had, No running away, Just having nice food, warm blankets and a good company to share with, Azelf clearly knew what Latias needed...

Morning after, They where not in the cave, But again in the forest of Eternity, It was day six! Hope had disappeared into the necklace.. Thats a shame, They had the morning lunch left... Latias took the leather pouch and drank some juice, It was like water, but sweet... But so refreshing!

"This bread sure is tasty." A sweet voice giggled, Right left to Latias where the crystal umbreon was... Celebi! Celebi was here!

Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:02 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:01 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Writer's note: Gag. Sorry.. I've been busy WHOLE summer! But now, i got evening to make it up, let's double the size of the chapter.. No triple! Fine.. I'll super size it though it's expensive.. e_e Anyways. I almost gave up hope on continuing the legacy of Lati's, because i had the biggest writer's block ever..
But meh. My brain is back when i have calming music.. Ahh.. Nothing sounds better than the sweet lullaby of Iron Maiden.. <33 But yeah. Enjoy, Peps!

Quote:
"Ce-Celebi!? But how! How can you be back!? I thought you moved along with the forest of eternity!" Latias kinda.. Yelled at her in surprise.. But Celebi had clearly expected that.. She just munched on the bread..

"Well. I dunno, I kinda like.. By the Cresselia's light-" Celebi stopped as she noticed the expression of Latias's face.. Celebi sighed..
"You have no idea of the new ruler's of the far land of Sinnoh, Do you?"
Latias shook her head..
"Fine. I'll explain." The mood of Celebi just changed from childish mood into serious, annoyed mood..
"Long, Long time ago, It was said the legendary pokémon, Arceus, Made the universe with it's Thousand hands, He created life, Water, Air, Earth, But yet.. He wasn't happy.. He didn't want to be alone in this wonderful world that he created. So. He created so called Legendary pokémon with his own essence of powers.

They are.. Dark, Water, Psychic, Ground, Rock, Flying, Fight, Fire, Grass, Poison, Bug, Electric, Ice, Normal, Dragon, Steel and Ghost. He created every single one of those legendary pokemon to help him keeping the world in balance, If there was volcano erupting, The water and grass would consume it with the help of the legendary pokémon.. But yet..

Some of them where born corrupted because Arceus probably didn't know of the evil, or didn't pay attention.. The corrupted pokémon started to work together against Arceus and the rest of the legendary pokémon. These pokémon are now held in the cell of evil, The air they breath is corrupted, No one but Arceus can take care of them.. His mercy was the only thing from destroying them.. " Celebi took a deep breath..

"The story that the legacy comes in is exactly the story of corruption.. Not many pokémon speak of it, But since you've got the reason.. But please, Listen carefully! The story was that these corrupted pokémon where working on making a whole new type, It's the so called unknown type of pokémon. After few centuries, It was complete, They thought the luck smiled upon them because that pokémon was powerful.. Wise.. But so.. Ignorant!" Celebi shook her head.. Latias was really curious..

"They made a pokémon so called the Wishmaker, Jirachi.. But they forgot that the essence of arceus was still in that pokémon, He thought it was so called hybrid, A blend of types.. It was steel and psychic.. In his eyes.. Because these pokémon blend their types to fool Arceus.. It was the ultimate.. Unknown type. It could make the wildest wishes come true! Of course, The leader of those corrupted legendaries made the wish, To throw Arceus from his thrown of ruling.. Jirachi wasn't really bad, She was just ignorant and could forget things often.." Celebi sat down after hovering around..

"After all those centuries, almost five hundred thousand years, The world was getting to destruction, The remaining legendary pokémon where threw in a pit of eternal darkness.. Along with me, But anyway. A Mother with her children just wanted to get away from this darkness, We where growing weak and old, hungry and tired, The concerned mother didn't want her children's life to be trapped in this darkness, With the anger and sorrow of her dead mate she blasted the darkness with so much that this large cell blasted in pieces, It was said Hoenn was made of one of those pieces, the rest just floats in the space.. The mother was tired, She was weak, but she still hang there, With her soul and love for her family, She made a beautiful garden, Along with a small well.. Her soul was kept in there, Eventually, her children found more mates, That's where you're father was born. But it is always said that along with a son there comes a daughter.." Celebi took a deep breath, Latias thought why didn't she just say it.

"The soul dew is the parts of the souls of the dead parents, Kept to make their children stronger, But one day. The leader found out, Destroying the beautiful garden, Along with your father, But the leader was not alone, A new race had evolved from the mortal essence. They where so called humans. Naive, evil, ignorant race. They killed most of the pokémon in their path, The leader blinded them to follow him to destroy the remaining immortal pokémon. But the little children where not alone, They where actually saved by a white Lati, So called the Mother of The Legacy.." Celebi stopped, this time, it would be forever..

"I've traveled a long way through time.. But now, My time has come to join my ancestors.."

Latias gasped in shock.
"But.. Why!? You look at perfect health!"

Celebi smiled a weak smile..
"My soul is tired and ready to go.. My body is immortal, not my soul.. I must say goodbye, Latias.. May the Luck of the ancestors be on your side.."

In a flash of light, Celebi was gone, A Large, beautiful flower was where the corpse should be.. This was the shrine of Eterna forest.

But Latias got what she had waited for. A small flower appeared to her.. As she got near it, teleported to the ancient land of Sinnoh, The realm of Legendaries..

I'll post more soon, I'm tired.. D;

Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:50 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

I thought the Legacy was buried in some graveyard

Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:12 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

holey cow that is a great story i wish i could write like that. hey i made one that u and anyone can add on too. its title is like the addon pkmn journy by master me or smthn like that.

i need mods and ppl for my site:
WWW. MONGHOST.FORUMOTION.COM

Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:58 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Thanks.. ^^; I nearly gave up on it, though, Busy busy busy..
Anyhow, Better write one chapter to see what happens..

Quote:
How in the world of Hoenn could i have got here.. Latias thought to herself, She was in a forest filled with flowers.. The sweet scent of the honey filled Latias with some odd feeling.. She shrugged out of it and looked around.. Sinnoh was different.. Almost like time and space rested here, making the time go slower and getting rid of all those pests that tried to haunt the land..

She started to look around, Soon enough, She got out, The sweet, warm wind greeted her with a gentle blow, Latias was sure she would find answers here.. She heard the chirping of the tailows and.. She hesitated.. If that was supposed to be an unknown region then there had to be some kind of new and odd pokemon.. Latias snapped out of her thoughts as she heard purring nearby.. Skitties? She stared at the bush where the purring came from.. She nearly yelped in surprise as little kittens with amazingly long tail jumped out, mewing and purring.. Soon enough a large, fat cat walked out of the bush.. Glaring at Latias..

"S-Sorry.. I didn't know i was disturbing you.." Latias tried to find an excuse, The large cat snarled and hiss so Latias forced herself to back off..She slowly backed away and headed out of the forest.. She noticed some odd pokemon.. But she smiled as she realized who these were.. Eevee's! Loads of them! An espeon and an odd pokemon walked along..

"S-Sorry.. But mind telling me where we are..?" She glanced at the strange pokemon along with the Espeon, it was similar to a flareon, but it had leaves instead!

The espeon chuckled softly..
"Don't mind me asking, But why is such a rare Lati doing in Eterna Forest, That belongs to Sinnoh?" The espeon had a deep, rasp voice..

"I could actually ask you the same question." Latias said with a bit of a frustration in her tone.. The strange pokemon walked along with the small eevees..

"As you can realize i'm Espeon, But please, Just call me Spike-" He stopped as he saw the expression of Latias's face.. Obviously Spike wasn't a matching name to him and his look..

"Don't ask." He said with a sigh. Latias turned to normal, But yet, Curious..
"I wanted to know how could Eevee's travel so long way from Kanto to Sinnoh?" Though Latias wasn't sure, She had pretty much ideas..

"The Lord of Space traveled to us and told us that Kanto was in danger and moved us here.. He said that this was the paradise of mysteries and secrets.." He sighed.. "Turned out to be wrong.. But at least i met that wonderful leafeon over there.." Latias looked at the strange pokemon.. So it was a grass type evolution of Eevee.. No wonder..

Latias looked at Spike..
"Anyhow.. I have to get going, I can't stay any longer, One simple answer has awoken thousands of questions.." Latias headed to the light of the forest, The wind getting more cold and aggressive.. She waved at the Spike and probably his mate or something..

The wind was a bit cold and bitter.. She looked around.. It was clearly autumn.. But it seemed like the forest was protected.. Maybe it was a prison cell to live in.. She thought to herself.. Latios slowly got out of her mind all this time she had ventured deeper and deeper into trouble and mysteries.. But after few days! Few days, Then i'll come to you and save you, my big brother! We will scare the humans from probably killing these legendaries they had caught.. But.. He had a trainer.. Didn't he.. She whimpered in the thought of abandoning her brother if he had a trainer.

She kept going north east, over remarkably large mountains.. She noticed it was late at night.. Perfect time to see anything interesting.. She landed on a foggy area.. But suddenly, It started to disappear, She noticed a large tree and hid there.. A strange men and women met.. Some had white and black suits, using masks.. it had a red 'R' on it.. The others where even more weird.. They had that strange, green-blue hair.. Using ugly suits that almost looked like planets.. A Pidgeot flew to one of the masked people.. Latias looked at the people with disgust.. She had always hated them, they where cruel by closing the pokemon's in some kind of ball-shape device..

"I trust you, Giovanni, That you are not bluffing with Team Magma catching most of the legendary pokemon." The leaders faced face to face.. The rest glared at each other..

"Of course not. I've got the best recourses and information on this.-" The odd man spoke to his assistant and spoke again..

"If you are lying, Giovanni, Then you and Team Rocket will be finished, You know Team Galactic has the best devices and weapons! We do not use pokemon or those bad, old devices you and your pathetic team use!" He snarled, Giovanni glared at him and snapped his finger, His men started to walk away..

"We will meet again soon." He said before walking away.. Team Galactic walked away to several helicopters.. Latias panted as she lied in a bad position for a bulky shaped pokemon like herself.. She noticed that she was nearby the next town.. She was tired and had to sleep.. She got in a better position and fell slowly asleep..

Thats all for now :3 -waves- I might do another chapter tomorrow..

Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:12 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

holey cow that is a great story i wish i could write like that. hey i made one that u and anyone can add on too. its title is like the addon pkmn journy by master me or smthn like that.

Don't advertise in someone else's story. It's just rude. This thread is for their story, not yours, and because of this no one cares about yours.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:48 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Very good! I like how the reader is placed into the minds of a Pokemon and that they can speak a language we can understand!

Keep up the good work!

(Pitty you couldn't say he same about mine :evil: )

Oops no grudge beared upon you LOL

Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:55 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Last edited by Cathy, Pokemon Lover on Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:55 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Wow that is so good. Plz write another chapter. I can't live without this story. I even added it to my favourites! :)

Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:59 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Stop double posting Cathy, for one thing it's against the rules and for another it's annoying. Just hit "edit".

Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:10 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Sorry, I pressed the submit buttin and then my screen froze, so I typed something else and posted it. Sorry.... :oops:

Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:38 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2