It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:50 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Early deletion of Midnight 
it's like a baguette

I tried being polite about how I was going to go about deleting the teams, but a certain team just had to bitch and moan and make a general fuss about it.

I didn't tell the team leaders because ultimately, it didn't really matter what the team leaders thought about the decision. The team leaders are not actual moderators, despite what a few people believe.

I really don't care if you think it's a bad idea, and if anything, you're reinforcing my belief that it was a brilliant idea to get rid of those cliquey little nuisances.

I don't care if you don't think the Lite 4 are the "real admins", because we have every power that TK, Frost, Amphy, and dm had. You can believe whatever the hell you want, but ultimately, you're wrong.

Last edited by FireStarter on Sat May 19, 2007 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 14, 2007 8:34 am
THE POWER IS ON!

And for the record, I support FS's decisions about the teams 100%. Stop bitching and whining, Team Midnight. I said this to Team Psyche members once upon a time and I'm going to say this again: if you want to leave PsyPoke because you're losing your precious "community," hit the bricks. I certainly don't care. And don't get all pissy at the Lite Four for doing what the Elite Four was eventually going to do anyway.

Mon May 14, 2007 8:39 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]