It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:02 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 PokeQuest, firefpowell4 and darkmage 
Psypoke Legend
Psypoke Legend

Listen to me very carefully.

A few people have been complaining over this and it's high time we reveal the full story.

firefpowell4 runs/ran a forum called PokeQuest. Some of our members went and spammed up these forums, much to the admins' disgust, and firefpowell4 blamed Amphy for this (Why? I don't know. Ask her the next time you see her). I publically vented this in the chats where I threatened to ban everyone doing this. firefpowell4 herself was in the channel when this occured. The three people that were spamming owned up immediately and did not do so again.

However, she continued to accuse Amphy of spamming up the forums, where the three people who had spammed had already owned up. Furthermore, her stubborness to listen and her continual acts of childishness have earned her a ban. We have tried to explain to her this matter several times, but quite frankly, if she does not want to listen, then it is her own fault

The same goes for darkmage. He came onto the chats and was harassing several users, which is why he has also been banned.

Anyone else who repeats the aforementioned actions will also be banned. I do not give a flying crap about you. I have much better things to do. If you think that this is unjust, I have a few things to quote:

1. Psypoke does not take responsibility for the actions of its members. We have outlined this in the disclaimer when you registered.
2. We are not the Internet Police. Our administrative power extends to the borders of this site, and only this site. If people spam your forums, learn to administrate your own site and ban them. Don't come crying to myself, or Amphy.
3. If you are unable to administrate your own board, you should not be running one in the first place.

Oh yes, if your friends try to register on the board solely to complain about your banning, I will shake my head in sympathy and play a sad tune on my violin.

Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:18 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Correct me if I'm wrong but she tried to blame Amphy.I have know the Admins for awhile( except Frost and Darkmind) and I know Amphy wouldn't do something like that. Did you guys move her from Ban to probation because her boyfreind said she was only on probation and would be let off soo. It is one thing to watch someone own up to spamming up her site, but then acuse Amphy of it. Quite frankly I'm desguisted, but she has got what she deserved and she got the right punishment.I just want to know if you let her off the hook and let her on probation?

Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:47 pm
Profile WWW
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

No. She has administrative priveliges, and set herself to probation. She's the Champion. The elite four are actually under her. :o

But keep it on the down low!

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:43 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Read the annoucement about probation. :roll:

No, Amphy didn't do it. Yes she was unbanned and put on probation. I don't know what else you are trying to say, because the rest of your post makes no sense.

Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:44 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lets lock this, throw away the key, and forget about it.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

DUST!

Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:56 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]