It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:54 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Database Cleaning *update on 7/30/06* 
The Geek
The Geek

Over the next few days, some of you may notice slight drops in your post count. Please DON'T PANIC!

PLEASE DO NOT PM THE ADMINS

Several of the mods are going through and deleting old, locked topics that are no longer needed, such as "What are Psybucks?" "howdo i make asignature" etc. Unless you spammed up those threads, any change in post count you notice should be nominal.

For the record, the mods are losing more posts than most of you, because we're the ones that reply with the "LOCKED" posts, so there's no need to think we're deleting your posts just because we feel like it.

Thank you.

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Sat May 20, 2006 9:02 pm
Profile WWW
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

For anyone wondering, the intro thread has been wiped and started over because it is outdated and more than half of the posts weren't even from members introducing themselves. Also, a lot of the members that have introduced themself in there aren't posting anymore. If you are unhappy about said decision and/or you are unhappy that your post count went down because of said result, please read the post above mine.

Also, the photo album thread is being cleaned of filth.

UPDATE 7/30: More cleaning. No complaining about post counts!

=02:47:08= <pop10> probably means your staff or soethingwich in that case i could getyou fired or i could report to nintendo how bad of website you run because you dont follow your own rules on the chats

Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:14 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]