It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:30 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 POST COUNT. 
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

It has come to my attention, along with other gym leaders and members of the elite four, that some - not all - users think post count is the absolute most important thing of these forums. Well, let me tell you a little secret:

It's not.

A member's post count is a record of how many posts a user has made. That's it. It is not a status symbol. It is not a currency. It's a number, and whether your post count is 19485 or 14, you will be equally treated. The idea that whoever has the bigger post count is more popular or more powerful is complete bogus. In fact, if your post count is ENORMOUS, and you've only been at these forums for a short period of time, then you look like a spammer to us.

This announcement is to remind users here that if you think having an incredible post count is sweet, you're wrong. I promise you, that whether you're a bug catcher or a psypoke maniac, you will have a good time at these forums, and no amount of posts will alter this experience.

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:33 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]