It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Your chance to build me a team! 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Well anyway not sure if there is a rule of "No requesting teams" but anyway. Im just now getting back into pokemon after playing old school Red/Blue. Ive been reading alot about EVs and different teams as far as "Hail" teams etc, Im requesting one of the popular team builds with nature/movesets as well as a description on basically "how to use the team" etc so that I will be able to build off of after that. You can pm the team if there are restrictions. Now the reason for this is myself and a friend will be competing but im so far behind, I have no clue on any of these new pokemon. Also there are no restrictions on what pokemon are used except no legendaries. Thanks.

Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:28 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Really, your best bet is to do the research on your own and find what fits your play-style best. Some of the best resources are right here on Psypokes without you having to get other people do to the work for you.

Smogon has a great resource that lists pokemon tiers and lots of popular movesets along with strategy and reviews: Smogon Diamond/Pearl Pokemon

In the end, you're not really going to be THAT far off base if you've been playing R/B/Y. Just take a look at the guides and references available and you'll do just fine.

Look for my trade list on the bottom of page 3 in: The New WiFi Trading Thread

SNAKE!'s friend code: 3007 4761 1123
AIM: RyanJMiller2

Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]