It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Suggestions Box 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hey, could I make the Battle Frontier battle-request thread, and then sometime later a MOD can edit the first post or whatever? (and possibly sticky it like the other battle-request thread)

Image (by Ender)

Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:59 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

khoufu wrote:
Hey, could I make the Battle Frontier battle-request thread, and then sometime later a MOD can edit the first post or whatever? (and possibly sticky it like the other battle-request thread)

That's something to ask the Sinnoh forum mods themselves, but since EP moderates both there and here, he should be able to answer your question.

Also, requesting for your thread to be a sticky usually ends up with it not getting stickied. :)

Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:42 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ok, will do. And yeah, I thought so. (I wasn't asking, just thinking it would be because the other trading/battling threads are.)

Image (by Ender)

Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Might I suggest a thread in which people answer trivia questions about pokemon? Of course sense it would be here in the Battle Tower all questions would have to be competitive battling related.

Thu May 14, 2009 3:15 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

alternatively use game corner.

Thu May 14, 2009 4:21 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

What about mod/admin sponsored tournaments???

Not many people battle here,so those who do?like my self?get bored and would like weekly battling events...Im game anytime for that matter..plus I virtually know no one so it wouldnt help if I did one myself...no body would be intrested...

-Ryu™ out

Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:07 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Ryu, you're awesome! Just putting it out there. haha! (He's awesome at battles, btw. I met him through this forum).

ANYWAY, I would think maybe having Regional threads so that way people from that region can meet up. For example, a California Thread, Brazil Thread, etc. Obviously, if members wanted, they'd make it more detailed to location within' that thread. I think it'd be a good idea so that people, such as myself, can meet new trainers on a personal (yet non-creeper) type of way. It would also make it easier to identify who's from where. This would make it even more fun and easier in organizing local tournaments within' those regions. Plus, there would be less lag and we could see each others expressions of losing/winning.

http://www.facebook.com/FrankieJames
http://www.myspace.com/FrankieJames
http://FrankieGatdula.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/FrankieGatdula

California, United States - Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:20 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Ryu: You caught me - I was just about to make a tourney. And don't worry about not knowing anyone - just join a couple tourneys and get to know someone!

Charizard1stEdition: That would be an awesome idea if we had more than 8 people in a tournament.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:33 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

You made a tourney but battle swap??too complicated. actually too much of a hassle.Honestly i meant like Ou's or Ubers...but yea Haven't got in a tournament yet...
But how bout you and me battle.

On another note. An organized tournament of the best players would be awesome.Since then it'll let people know there are serious players here with talent...not only that but to show there are many of us battlers,that way more happens in Psypoke's Battle Tower...but yeah any one pm me if you got a good tournament set up.I'll even battle the tournament holder to prove I am worth it.

Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:48 pm
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Forgive me if this has already been done, but I think a guide to building a good competitive battling team would be greatly appreciated. Granted it could be better suited for Victory Road but I think most people would look here for competitive team building than Victory Road. Just a suggestion. :)

Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2