It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:17 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 The S S A P M T-Finished Good Job to all who battled! 
is very close to getting banned

Location: Hiding in that dark corner of the room, waiting for you to drop your gaurd.
Hey shin could you throw this next match(lol) if I win, I need to show EP I wasn't just talking out of my ass. JK. but good luck in your match. And maybe I'll have a non-tournement rematch.

Thu May 07, 2009 11:48 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

shinashu taji wrote:
Just an update as to the current situation. I beat EvilPenguin so I am in the semifinals. In order to prevent further jerkiness from my part. Everyone else has until Saturday to give me an update, so relax and take it a little easy.

flygon tamer wrote:
Hey shin could you throw this next match(lol) if I win, I need to show EP I wasn't just talking out of my ass. JK. but good luck in your match. And maybe I'll have a non-tournement rematch.

Maybe you didn't see that but I kinda already stated that I beat him, oh well just hope for a non tournament battle some time.

Thu May 07, 2009 1:22 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

flygon tamer wrote:
And maybe I'll have a non-tournement rematch.

Score!
And Congrats on the win, Shin! :D

Thu May 07, 2009 5:07 pm

Location: Hiding in that dark corner of the room, waiting for you to drop your gaurd.
Guess whos gonna beat you Taji?

It was a pretty one sided fight up until his drapeon. It was a real :censored: but I got through it thanks to my Tyranitar's sandstream. Without it I would have definately lost.

Good luck in our fight next round!

Fri May 08, 2009 1:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ok so that means R_R is out. We can battle whenever FlygonTamer.

Fri May 08, 2009 6:20 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

flygon tamer wrote:
It was a pretty one sided fight up until his drapeon.

Yeah... I'm not very good at competitive battling... (also lol at my accidental Dark Pulse that made your Tyranitar flinch). Good match all the same though. Fight me again sometime!

I saved a video of the battle, but it wouldn't let me upload it to GTS, saying: "There was a problem with the recipient's Pokemon". :(

Also, be wary of Taji. He's beaten me more times than I have beaten him in our personal matches since we've met, so he's definitely tougher than me.

Fri May 08, 2009 8:56 pm
Profile WWW

Too late for that. I almost won. If I hadn't made one miscalculation(thinking he would use flamethrower not HP fighting) then I probably would have won.

Fri May 08, 2009 9:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yeah that is probably true Flygon, but still it was a very good match between the both of us. Paraflinch Togekiss almost made me crap my pants, and I would have been in trouble if that Toxic had missed.

EDIT
The final match is at hand it will be me versus MasterChef, I hate to ask this of you but could it be possible for you to record this match on the battle video so we can share it with everyone here?

Last edited by shinashu taji on Mon May 11, 2009 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 09, 2009 8:55 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

So I beat Theo in our 2nd match (1st dc'd) That means I'm up to the finals with shinashu taji? I guess I'll need lots of burn heals :mrgreen:

EDIT
The final match is at hand it will be me versus MasterChef, I hate to ask this of you but could it be possible for you to record this match on the battle video so we can share it with everyone here?

Sure, Well I'll try at least, It automatically closed after my battle with theo before I could save the battle with his. So how about Tues. or Wednesday night for our battle?

Mon May 11, 2009 5:14 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Holy crap, I'm so excited, I can't wait to see the final battle!! :D

Mon May 11, 2009 5:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lost to shinashu taji, was going good until his latias walled me up. :X great battle though. Game would'nt let me upload the video. Hopefully shinashu got it.

Mon May 11, 2009 6:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

yeah it won't let me upload either for some reason(but I will keep trying). But yes he lost so I am the winner.

Now for the prizes, since I won I elect not to pass out a first prize. MasterChef give me your order form for your pokemon and I can get on them right away, also FlygonTamer you and Theolithical get a bronze battle arranged and PM me result, so for all intents and purposes this is finished. Good Job to everyone. Also if I get the battle uploaded it will be on the platinum battle videos thread.

Mon May 11, 2009 6:28 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5