It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Chef's Standard Tournament: CONGRATULATIONS EVILPENGUIN 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ah, well. I'll root for taji as he's called me an idiot the least amount of times.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ok, so the finalists are aware of their matches and are to be concluded by the end of the week. I will be away without internet for most of the week, so when 1st and 2nd place are decided just PM me with the specifics of your prize, and I'll start on them ASAP.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Just wanted to say I am back from my little hiatus, so I don't know when EP will be back, but we are in the planning stage for the final match.

Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

So lol, the battle between Shina and EP finally happened. Seems neither were able to save a video, but EP gave me a play by play:

EvilPenguin wrote:

Teams:
Shina: Aerodactyl, Tyranitar, Infernape, Alakazam, Breloom, Latias
EP: Azelf, Flygon, Ambipom, Gyarados, Bronzong, PorygonZ

- Leads are Aerodactyl and Azelf. Aero Taunts Elf to prevent Stealth Rock. Aero sets up SR itself as Elf Psychics for 75%. Elf switches to Flygon as Aero Stone Edges for 25%. ScarfGon outspeeds and kills Aero with Outrage (6-5)
- Tyranitar comes in. Gon Outrages for 50% as Ttar Dragon Dances. Gon Outrages again for 49% as Ttar DDs again. Gon becomes confused. Gon still outspeeds and lives through confusion to KO Ttar with Outrage (6-4)
- Infernape comes in. Gon Outrages for 90%. Nape uses Hidden Power Ice and KOs Gon, but Sandstorm and LO recoil kills Nape (5-3)
- Ambipom and Alakazam come in. Ambi uses Fake Out for 95%. Zam flinches and the Sandstorm KOs (5-2)
- Breloom comes in. Gyarados switches in as Loom Spores and activates Toxic Orb. Loom switches for Latias as Dos stays in. Lati Reflects as Dos sleeps, then Calm Minds as Dos wakes up and uses a move (you haven't seen this move yet so I won't say what it is) for 15%. Lati Dragon Pulses for the KO (4-2)
- Bronzong comes in and Tricks Lagging Tail for Leftovers as Lati CMs. Zong misses with Hypnosis as Lati Pulses for 30%. Zong Hypnosises again and hits. Loom switches in for Lati as Zong Gyro Balls for 45%. Loom Spores Zong. Elf switches in, but is OHKO'd by a critical hit Focus Punch. (3-2)
- PorygonZ comes in. Lati switches in for Loom as Z Ice Beams for the KO (3-1)
- Loom comes in. Z Ice Beams for the KO and win (3-0)

So I hereby declare EvilPenguin the winner of the tournament!!!!!!

To EP: poke bred with nature, 4 31IVs (and 5th aimed at 20+) and 50 Psybucks

To Shina: ditto caught with 2 31IVs and nature and 20 Psybucks

Thank you to all that participated :)

Thread can now be closed,locked,etc..

Last edited by MasonTheChef on Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:51 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

THIS IS AN HONOR AND I AM TRUELY GRATEFUL I WANT TO THANK RAPTOR JESUS AND THE INTERWEBS FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE I LOVE YOU GUYS

Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY IT WAS AN HONOR FIGHTING AND THAT EVERYONE SHOULD WEAR SHOES WHEN WALKING ACROSS HOT PAVEMENT.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3