It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Help Picking a Rotom 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ok, so im working on my breeding projects, one of witch is a Rotom for a Bulky attacker set from Smogon. The problem, I have 2 Possible Rotom's that could be used, and im not exactly sure which one is the best fit. So some input as to which I should choose would be grateful.

For a bit more info here's the link to the Rotom set: http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/rotom-w

All of the Rotom's in Question are Modest . They are NOT lvl 100, for breeding and Ev purposes, I get them to ~ lvl 25 to check there stats.

Rotom #1

Hp: 24-26
Attack: 27-30
Def: 27-30
Sp.Att: 18-21
Sp.Def: 27-30
Speed: 30- 31

This is the more balanced of the two, However I dont think its Sp. Att. is high enough.

Rotom #1

Hp: 27-30
Attack: 0-3
Def: 4-7
Sp.Att: 30-31
Sp.Def: 0-3
Speed: 30- 31

This one has the right Iv's in the right spot, But im not sure if the defensive Iv's work for "Bulky".

Thanks again for suggestions!

Fri May 24, 2013 11:10 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The first one, The bulk is much more needed for Rotom-W to be effective as it's moveset and EVs are more based to support/pivot then to damage. Worst case you may want to add a few EVs to Satk if your looking for a specific KO.

Fri May 24, 2013 5:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Thanks Mason. That's what I was thinking as well, but I kinda wanted a second opinion. I do Kinda wish the Second Rotom had a Timid Nature for Rotom-C. For the record I am kinda trying to breed 3 Rotom's (one for W, C and H). Anyways, Again, Thank you for the input Mason!

Fri May 24, 2013 6:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]