It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 ohh nooo 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

is 24 speed iv for my shiny adamant crobat ok? its more physical with 30 ivs in attack

Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:15 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Eh, 24 in Speed really isn't too shabby. I've got a shiny Crobat with an 18 in Speed, so you're better off than I. The Attack is quite good as well; slap a good moveset on him and you've got a good Crobat. You may want to check out this webstie for EV and moveset help. This site is like my guiding light in competitive battling.
Also, I noticed you not only posted this question in another thread, but formed your own thread for it. I notice you're new around here as well, so welcome to Psypoke and have a good time here. However, as a general rule of thumb, mods tend to get mad when there's a lot of the same question floating around a forum. It just makes everything cluttered. No big deal since this is your first offense, but try not to do it again before you start getting warnings from moderators. Also, swing by the Help forum and check out "THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS" or whatever it's called for rules about posting and the site in general. Thanks and have a good stay!

{unown e} {unown m} {unown i} {unown n} {unown j} {unown o} {unown f} {unown i} {unown t}

Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Emin Jofit wrote:
Also, I noticed you not only posted this question in another thread, but formed your own thread for it. I notice you're new around here as well, so welcome to Psypoke and have a good time here. However, as a general rule of thumb, mods tend to get mad when there's a lot of the same question floating around a forum.

First off there is a double wammy to what Emin, and something that needs to be cleaned up. In your first post you did something called necromancing (which is posting in a topic that hasn't had any activity in a while, which is usually around a month of inactivity). That is what really gets the mods mad is the whole necromancing thing.

Also Emin, Crobat's base attack is higher than its base special attack by 20 points, so stat wise it is more geared towards attack.

Also check Smogon, for some sets involving your Crobat, 24 IV value is usable but it can be outsped by others and 30 attack IVs is fantastic so you shouldn't waste it. All in all EV train it and use it.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]