It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 need wi-fi help please! 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hello i need help getting started in the wifi battle scene.
I know were to go to start a wifi connection to be able to battle via wifi. BUT no matter what part a go to, single battle, double battle, free single, 50, or 100's i always end up siting at a screen of "seeking participants...". i have left my ds open at this screen waiting for well over a hr before and it never changes. am i missing something? why cant i get into a battle?
also i know this noobish but what Pokemon are considered ubers besides almost all the legendary Pokemon?
TY for the help to any who can answer and if you don't know thank you for your time at the lest !

Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:36 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

astry1 wrote:
Hello i need help getting started in the wifi battle scene.
I know were to go to start a wifi connection to be able to battle via wifi. BUT no matter what part a go to, single battle, double battle, free single, 50, or 100's i always end up siting at a screen of "seeking participants...". i have left my ds open at this screen waiting for well over a hr before and it never changes. am i missing something? why cant i get into a battle?

Find a friend on the forums, and register their friend code. Then, both of you can get onto wifi at the same time and you'll be able to trade or battle them there.

astry1 wrote:
also i know this noobish but what Pokemon are considered ubers besides almost all the legendary Pokemon?

http://www.smogon.com/dp/tiers/uber

"Screw the Ivys, I'm applying to Smogon University!"

Shinies
Ruby: Spinda, Golbat, Duskull
Pearl: Purugly

Want to be an Official Unofficial Psypoke Gym Leader? Sign up today!

Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:09 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

ty very much that helped actully. i didnt know i needed to have people on my freinds list. and thank you very much for the link as well =)

Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]