It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Battle Tower 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i want to know if this is a good double battle team shednija ditton and ???? i need help with the ??? but what i doo is i have ditto use transfrom on sedninja and it takes wonder gaurd to be unstopable its will have wight health not 1 soo if its hit it wont die willl this work ive tried the transform trick but in the battle tower

Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
I have NO idea what you just said, but I think this should go in the battle tower. Seriously, learn to use punctuation, spell-check, and better grammar. That post is nearly illegible. =/

Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:05 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hey it was my first post.

Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Does first post mean auto-n00b? No. But whatever, just sayin'. Sorry.

Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:27 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Blah Blah Blah...

edudogel wrote:
i want to know if this is a good double battle team shednija ditton and ???? i need help with the ??? but what i doo is i have ditto use transfrom on sedninja and it takes wonder gaurd to be unstopable its will have wight health not 1 soo if its hit it wont die willl this work ive tried the transform trick but in the battle tower

To answer this question, I believe that Ditto either would only have 1HP upon transforming to Shedinja or still faint in 1 Hit just like Shedinja would if it was to transform into it...

Also, find a teammate that can take hits well from types that can hit Shedinja threw it's Wonder Guard like Fire, Rock & Dark attacks among other type attacks...

& I guess I will say something regarding the spelling thing, spell check, don't have to be good at posting to learn to use it but as far as grammar & punctuation is concerned, I think he was overreacting quite a bit myself so just ignore him, I only complain when it's a statement changing error...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:08 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

[color=olive]Ditto will still have the HP it normally had and it won't die in one hit. That depends on the defense/sp.defense of the ditto. This trick is often used in double battles over wi-fi with Mew and Shedinja. As for the ??? Pok

Created unique Trainers? Gym Leaders? Elite 4 members or Champions? Show them off here!

Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:00 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Woo-ie, I was grumpy last night. Seriously this time, with no sarcasm, I'm sorry.

Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

the combo beat a level 40ish with my ditto sedninja level 20ish so it worked but i need another pokemon if sedninja dies wait i mean when sedninja dies btu ditto lives but still takes damage does not change health

Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]