It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:25 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 GenV Team Rating Center! (Closed for the time being) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I felt I should post this separately so sorry for the double post.

I will rate the other 2 teams over the next day(s) in the above post, sorry for the wait. But I would like to ask for no more teams to be posted at this time. due to lack of raters and general traffic in the battle tower I feel it would be best to close the rating center for the time being. It's simply not fair to the people posting to wait 15+ days to receive a reply. The rating center won't be deleted, but locked until more raters can be approved or return to being active.

Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:40 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yea, sorry for not helping lately. I've been very busy with school, and can't do as much. But even in the summer when I did help, there was way too many teams coming on, with several teams coming on each week. Several people kept breaking a very big rule:
Quote:
7. Do not post more than one team per month. I don't care if they're different. Posting multiple teams just causes more backlog.
So again sorry for not helping. When this opens again I promise to be more active.

And a few suggestions: we could add a new rule that says "No posting a team until the previous team gets rated" so not only the teams won't get piled up but everyone gets help. We could also enforce the One Team A Month rule some more.

Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Really only one person broke that rule, Bottomsupfellas which was back in july. While I agree it's against the rules it's by no means the problem the center has. Waiting up to a month here to have a team rated is unacceptable when other RMT forums can have multiple teams picked thru within a day.

As far as making people wait until the prior is finished, it would just shoot new people away from the forum and they'd go elsewhere for their RMT.

Also no need to apologize, we all have lives outside here that are more important (I assume). There's just not much here to draw/retain people around to join in and carry some weight.

Edit: last two teams have been rated.

Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:42 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Topic locked at request of OP.

Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:13 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5