It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 GEN IV new guy 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hey guys, Ive been battling with my friends for a while now. They dont like to fight me anymore because i always win and they were never as into pokemon as i was. I want to start battling online, so explain to me how to work the online system and leave some names so i can fight you guys. =) thanks

Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:12 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Your not gonna find a lot of GenIV players around online since most who play have gone to GenV.

As to set up an online battle you have to exchange Friend codes with the person you want to battle, add it to your Pal Pad, then meet simultaneously in the Wi-fi room.

Alternatively you can download Pokemon Online or Pokemon Lab and battle off your computer. For those just google Pokemon Online or Smogon.

Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:01 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Although its outdated, id still like to find some people who may still have teams to fight. I didnt enjoy gen V at all, so im going to stick with my hg and hope some people are willing to fight. If you still want to, post friend codes please =D

Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:15 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I've been feverishly looking for some sort of tournament where people can battle each other with their actual pokemon from gen IV. I'm indefinitely boycotting gen V (I have my reasons...) and I would love to find more people to battle.
I don't mean to bump old threads, but if anyone knows of a place that hosts this or would like to at least add me for battles, please message me! :D

Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:24 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]