It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Clerics 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

So im already looking at making another team, and judging by the pokes im interested in using, I think im gonna need a cleric. Only problem is, Ive never used a cleric, and Im not exactly sure what I should be looking for in a Cleric when making/choosing one (also Im not exactly sure which Pokes are considered clerics, other then wish support users like Umbreon).

So I guess the question is, what should I focus on when choosing a cleric, and whats out there for clerics?

Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:02 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I seldom use clerics but generally you want something bulky that has Heal Bell/Aromatherapy/Wish/etc. depending on what you need from it.

The only cleric I've used was a Lanturn with Heal Bell, Scald, Dischargr, and Icebeam for Gen V UU. Not too sure what else works as a cleric though.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:58 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

It depends what your team needs as a cleric. If you got plenty of recovery moves on your defensive pokes you could be good with just running a Heal Bell/Aroma user. If you need more HP recovery or a stall based team you should go for the full Wish/Heal cleric.

Vaporeon, Umbreon, Sylveon, Blissey(Basically simulators only), Clefable, Florges, and Togekiss are all good full-on clerics.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:44 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alright thanks for that guys. Its much appreciated. Ill also look deeper into those pokes.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]