It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 20  Next
 Werewolf 23 - Trust Issues - N5 Ends October 4th 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Oh he's back.

Unvote: TwistedTurtwig

But we really got to lynch someone today. o_O

Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The next most inactive person is Wailord_2. He's been the longest without posting in the topic.

VOTE: Wailord_2

Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:58 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well, not only has the majority been lost, but twistedturtwig is at least active enough to mount a defense. On the other hand, Different brings up a good point, Wailord has been fairly inactive for a while as well, although he had the egg to contend with. Also, Fletchling has been quiet for almost as long, not even trying to mount a defense last night.

UNVOTE: twistedturtwig

Tonight is supposed to be the end of the day, and we need to lynch someone. Wailord already has a vote against him, for basically the same reason I voted for twistedturtwig before, and we know that he's not supposed to have the egg now.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Okay then.

Vote: Wailord_2

And it solves the problem for today.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yeah, we need to lynch SOMEone. It's always a stab in the dark from what I hear, but at least lynching an inactive player is better than one who is able to adequately defend themselves.

Even if their defense sounds a little crazy to me, but again, I'm new to this. Crazy may be the norm.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I understand the logic behind what people are saying for reasons to lynch me, yes I have been inactive, but this was my first week of school and stuff was kind of hectic. I've looked back at all the posts, but really no one has come up with any theories besides lynching inactives. Really, this whole game no one has really done much of anything, so I find it hard to make posts when no one has really put themselves out there in order to be suspected. The thing, is I just have no idea who to lynch, because no one is really talking or generating discussion in order to help us find out who to lynch.

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:51 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

There's never any information to be had unless someone has information gathering abilities. All those people are either dead or silent.

I'm keeping my vote on you because

1. You didn't provide any info on your role like twistedturtwig did, although that's understandable.

2. You've been semi-inactive the whole game, not just the past week or two.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:24 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

So, how long are we going to let the vicious cycle of "lynch the inactives until they say something and then we'll go after the next one" go on for?

Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DNA wrote:
So, how long are we going to let the vicious cycle of "lynch the inactives until they say something and then we'll go after the next one" go on for?

Let's see...
DNA wrote:
Fair.

I think that scumteam is only barely being active enough to send the day into a stalemate. If the thread goes nowhere, days end, no one is lynched, and they get away with another kill.

Thus I'm going after the less-active people. CK has now essentially been cleared, but TT is also really inactive. In fact, I have no idea where he is, but he hasn't been modkilled for inactivity yet, noting that he's being active in the game somehow still.

I detected hypocrisy.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:54 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Different55 wrote:
What about Argo? He fits the same description, except he came out of lurking to lunch someone.

I've been incredibly busy IRL lately. I've been trying to keep up with the game as much as possible. I just know we need to lynch SOMEBODY, since we've been handing out free nights to team scum literally the entire game. This has been a relatively inactive game, and there's not enough chatter for me to have any of my own theories ATM. Usually I can come up with SOMETHING. Since I can't, I'm just sticking with the bandwagon, and making sure we have that majority we need to lynch, since again, we've given the wolves free reign over this game so far.

I mean, DNA is suspicious, but mostly just because he's DNA. And the most active. AND he can give out marks.
CK has been cleared, so my "Useless Wolf" theory is out the window (seriously, I was thinking she was scum who's job it was just to screw with the town).
TT's role (if he's telling the truth) doesn't seem too out of place, with a theme of video games going on, especially after we have a confirmed role like "Chris Brown".
I still don't like Fletchling's role... That seed giving out marks just doesn't seem safe to me. The more marks are given out, the weaker everyone is. I've said it before, but if we stop worrying about marks, and the wolves can mark, they're going to start taking out multiple townies a day once we all have two or three.

But as a said, for now I don't have any solid theories, so I'll stick with what the rest of the town believes for now. Inactive members are just deadweight, after all.

UNVOTE: Twistedturtwig

Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:30 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

twistedturtwig's claim is believable

UNVOTE: twistedturtwig

VOTE: WAILORD_2

Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:55 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well this is what I like to call running on borrowed time. We've only got 5 votes, and the day ends 10 hours ago depending on your time zone.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:06 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'll vote for Wailord_2 as well, if only to guarantee a possible lynch. If we don't lynch anyone, then the game probably won't go anywhere.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:48 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Game freeze!
No more posting until I update

Goodbye
"

Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:23 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Wailord_2 was lynched! He was:
Quote:
NAME: Predator
FRANCHISE/ALIGN: Dark Horse/Self

You're a killing machine. You hunt for the fun. You. Are. Fear. Go crazy.

Power 1: Mask
PM me at any time TARGET LOCK and a username and receive random info from that person's role at the end of the phase. This can only be used twice per game.

Power 2: Cannon
At night, PM me TERMINATE and a username you used your 'Mask' Power on. This will put two Marks on them. This will be noted in the next recap. This is a conditional one-time use. Use it successfully to unlock Power 4.

Power 3: Bomb
Puts 2 Marks on whoever kills you.

------

Power 4: Cannon (Reloaded)
See Power 2. This is your last use for either two of these Powers.

------

WINCON 1: Survive
WINCON 2: Use Power 4 successfully.

Marks:
Fletchling - 3/4
GhostPony750 - 2/4
Kiga - 1/4
DNA - 1/4

Goodbye
"

Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:41 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Kiga has died!
She was:
Quote:
NAME: Thug
FRANCHISE/ALIGN: Dead Island/Self

RAWR RAWR RAWR SHUTUP

Active Ability: Screaming
You MUST use an action at every possible chance. Not doing so will show you as Scum in the next recap. Night 1 is excused from this.

Power 1: Swipe
PM me SWIPE and a username. You will put one Mark on them and they will drop whatever they are holding. You can only use this during the day.

Power 2: Bite
PM me BITE and a dead player's name. This will take one of their Power's from their role and will allow you to use it if the timing is right. This can only be used at Night.

WINCON: Survive

Marks:
Fletchling - 2/4
GhostPony750 - 2/4
DNA - 1/4

Goodbye
"

Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:08 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Yay! A day update that was actually timely!

Quote:
Power 1: Swipe
PM me SWIPE and a username. You will put one Mark on them and they will drop whatever they are holding. You can only use this during the day.

Looks like we found our day marker.

...I have to leave for class; I'll probably have a bit more to say when I get back.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:28 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Does "ALIGN: SELF" mean "Werewolf"? If so, we just got really lucky. And I think that werewolf 3 is trying to go it alone.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:23 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Aww...well this was fun. Whoever does XXIV, I'll play then too, hopefully without such a damning role =D

*Dies - blegh*

Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:42 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Kiga wrote:
Whoever does XXIV, I'll play then too, hopefully without such a damning role =D

I'd like to do WW24 if there are no objections. I won't start it immediately after this game is over, though; I'll wait a while. I'm actually in the process of creating a WW game engine for it, and am tweaking it intensely.
Now, back to the thread.

Different55 wrote:
Does "ALIGN: SELF" mean "Werewolf"? If so, we just got really lucky. And I think that werewolf 3 is trying to go it alone.

No, I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

HW has stated there are 3 wolves in the game. There have been at least 3 players with "Self" alignments who have died so far (Kiga, Wailord_2, and James86134). If Self = Scum, I think the game would be over, but it's not.

CK is a 4th, and Fletchling might be a 5th (I say might because his role hasn't actually been confirmed). However, he did heal a mark off...

Though that makes me wonder, to ask a question like that, your alignment is probably not "Self". This means, D55, you are on some sort of team, whether you are aware of your teammates or not. I'm curious. What is your 'team'?

Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Nice work, Sherlock.

I'm not aware of any team, but my alignment is "Non-scum".

If Self isn't Scum, then it makes me wonder what abilities the actual scum have. Both Kiga and Wailord_2 had very scummy abilities.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:18 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

You have to remember that there's no actual 'town' in this game. There's the scum and then there's everybody else; the game is mostly every man for himself.

Kiga and W_2 could be considered 'anti-town', but the thing is that there's no town at all. In fact, were it not for that big callout a few days back, both Kiga and myself would still be marking people, but there have been no markings since. And, in fairness, it probably wouldn't be that big of a deal.

I think we all might need to evaluate exactly what we're trying to accomplish in this game.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

DNA wrote:
You have to remember that there's no actual 'town' in this game. There's the scum and then there's everybody else; the game is mostly every man for himself.

This really changes my perspective on a lot of things here. I'm going to need to reread the thread now.

If there's no town, then what do the scum do to win? Kill everyone? And what makes the scum scum? What separates them from players like Kiga and Wailord_2?

Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:00 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Quote:
Word of caution: there is no Town faction, and there are no powerless roles. If this bothers you, don't sign up. In this game, the trick is to know your enemy, and save your allies......

Based on this comment alone in the OP, I would assume that the Scum are their own team/franchise, just like "Non-Scum" or "Dead Space" would be. I don't know what their wincon would be, but it probably wouldn't be 'Survive'; it's more likely 'kill X person' or even just the generic 'outnumber everyone else'.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:16 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

*Crying in the corner, because poor Kiga died*

This is going to be a whole junky compilation, so yeah. First off, my favorite trolly order of business! I like my music. Secondly! I'm willing to bet that everyone's WINCON (except for trolly me) probably includes the "survive" aspect. I take it that in other Werewolf games, not everyone has a WINCON, am I right? While, everyone here likely has one or maybe more.

Quote:
Word of caution: there is no Town faction, and there are no powerless roles.

*Looks at self*

Quote:
there are no powerless roles

Yeah, because playing music and general trolling is powerful!

ANYWAY, I think scum WINCON is probably to kill those non-scum that aren't in their group. If the objective was, "outnumber everyone else", then considering that they have only one person left (I assume) that would make it rather hard to accomplish that.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 20  Next