It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:05 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Are you as awesome as Krisp? 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

hmmm.... here's one that i really like. hope youre as sarcastic as me krisp....

http://www.hot-screensaver.com/wp-myima ... -edges.jpg

stupid americans ;) just kidding......... public liability stuff in australia isnt much better.......

Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:18 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs7/i/2005/1 ... cenary.jpg
I thought this was quite funny...

Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:02 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lol.

I thought it was funny....

<Derek> is anyone here ??
<AngrySparrow> No
<Derek> im gonna leave because no one is here
*** Derek has quit (Exit: Psypoke Forever!)

Last edited by Roar Of Time on Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:59 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wow... strange, I found this pic before this round started. It was when I was making my psypoke avi/sig set. I saved it for the heck of it, and now I'll have to use it, since I just died laughing when I first saw it.

Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:00 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:10 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:56 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:29 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:52 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:38 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

PEOPLE WHO NEED TO POST STILL ARE IN BOLD:

1 - pelligargetic
2 - Jamie
3 - Medichamrulz
4 - Crunchy
5 - EvilPenguin
6 - Deathseeker
7 - DragonSpear
8 - DragonPhoenix
9 - Kirke
10 - bluebell_rose
11 - Cuddles
12 - Serpentsounds
13 - mewtwo360
14 - baseball8gaia
15 - Pyro.sid
16 - VictorZ
17 - Groudon King
18 - bushin
19 - Inta Xonem
20 - Roar of Time
21 - DatVu
22 - Kipper

Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:35 am
Profile WWW
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:12 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

ok {ho-oh} {lugia} {latios} {latias} {kyogre} {groudon} {rayquaza} {jirachi} {deoxys} {arceus} {darkrai} {giratina} {heatran} {dialga} {palkia} {mesprit} {uxie} {mewtwo} {mew} {moltres} {zapdos} {articuno}

Last edited by JsXtm on Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'm going to let Krisp deal with this post, since it's in her thread.

Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:24 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushin22
Watch,Comment,Rate and Enjoy! ^_^x

*Currently BUSY with real life,so i might take a while to respond messages or RMTs... Sorry,I might be back someday...*

Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:56 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Most images on the internet aren't funny. :( This is all I have.

Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:50 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Emo bath

Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Click here

~Death

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:10 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Technically, Frost won this round with that hilarious (but old) Gardevoir comic, but he's beyond awesome anyway, so he can't win. His "prize" for this round will be handed to the next most funniest picture, posted by Kirke.

Anyone who knows me also knows that I don't find lolcats funny, so DragonSpear and Kipper are out. Jamie's wasn't funny (at all), so she's out as well. Roar of Time probably had the least funny picture in the whole thread, so I'm going to "ban" him for 24 hours. (I just hope I remember to remove it! >_>) Pelli never bothered to post either, so I guess he's out as well.

Oh, and as for the winner, Kirke won this one.

And for the next round.....

Round 4 - Colors paint the world

In this round, I give you a color. You must explain the color to me in GREAT detail. Like, if I was blind, try explaining to me what the color you are assigned looks like. To prevent this round from being a bit too difficult, you can try to explain what things are your color.

1 - pelligargetic
2 - Jamie
3 - Medichamrulz
4 - Crunchy - Red
5 - EvilPenguin - Orange
6 - Deathseeker - Yellow
7 - DragonSpear
8 - DragonPhoenix - Blue
9 - Kirke - Pink
10 - bluebell_rose
11 - Cuddles - Green
12 - Serpentsounds - Black
13 - mewtwo360
14 - baseball8gaia
15 - Pyro.sid
16 - VictorZ
17 - Groudon King - White
18 - bushin - Brown
19 - Inta Xonem - Purple
20 - Roar of Time
21 - DatVu - Indigo
22 - Kipper

Good luck. Round ends at 11:59pm on Thursday.

Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:57 am
Profile WWW
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

Black. Black is simply the absence of color. However, being blind, you would not know color and therefore would not be able to recognize its presence or lack thereof, even if you were given the physical capabilities, so alternative description is required. Imagine a void, containing absolutely nothing, none of your friends or family, none of your favorite toys, not your house, not the trees growing outside, not even air. This is be an object (or lack of objects) that can be compared to the color black. If you were able to view common objects found in our world today, some of them that could be described as black are: very deep holes, asphalt, Jynx, obsidian, carpenter ants, and Harlem.

Of course, I imagine being blind would "look" similar to having your eyes shut permanently, so you can just compare black to that emptiness you "see" where your eyes are.

Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

These rounds are going in some order: easy, hard, easy, hard, so on. 11 players left (cut in half), and I got White. Well I would have wanted red, but that's life..... I will not complain.

White are all the colors of light mixed as one. It is the everything the blind can't see. During the winter season, white falls from the sky with an icy feel, and it blankets the land in winter in the form of snow. White is also the clouds in the sky. The color is light in weight and very fluffy, much like cotton candy. Most of the paper people use is milky white in color, so reading what is on it is easy to see. You could see white at school as chalk is used on the blackboard. When someone turns on a light the bulb emits a luminescent glow of white. On a wedding day the bride is dressed in a flowing, elegant, white dress. They say an angels wings are a glorious ivory shade.

Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

wow... explaining colors to a blind person is practically impossible (If they've been blind all their life that is...), but I'll try... (serpentsounds got the good one :lol:)

Yellow is a very bright color, brightness is the opposite of the darkness that you're probably used to, and can, in some cases, be very noticeable, It is used on warning signs to grab attention and is also the rather pronounced color of lemons and, generally, cheese. Yellow is a 'light' color usually related to the sun, daisies and of course lemons, it can represent sickness and illness, but also spring, happiness and joy. It is the color of the fire on a candle and the background of most emoticons.

~Death

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:49 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Green is a beautiful living colour. It can be experienced without the sense of sight.

In the middle of a rain forest, the sun is blocked from view by the thick, waving, leafy branches...... you are lying on a luscious, soft, grassy river bank...... drops of water fall from the leaves into the dark, still river, as tree frogs call to each other quietly.......

That is green.

Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:02 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Many people attribute blue to water, the sky, cold, ice, etc... as well as feeling down, hence the phrase "he was feeling blue." There is also a musical genre called the "blues," which generally have depressing lyrics and altered minor chordal progressions, BUT not everyone hates the colour blue! Many others (majority of Americans, source) see blue as their favourite colour, because of the calming and soothing feeling it provides. The sound of the waves lapping at your feet, a clear sunny day or the safety of knowing the police are around to guarantee your safety are all feelings that this shade evokes. You can even listen to some blues music to get a feel of what this colour is like. If you're not into that stuff there is also a band called Blue which I used to love but I don't really know what happened to them (they sang "All Rise"). If we want to get more technical blue the perception of which is evoked by light having a spectrum dominated by energy with a wavelength of roughly 440–490 nm, (Source: wikipedia) but no one really cares about that.

Blue doesn't really stand out, it's not particularly eye catchy or striking as some of the other hues are. It's not as interesting as all the other colours, but it doesn't need to be. Blue is also recognised as one of the primary colours and when mixed with other colours can form new colours altogether.

Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:52 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Brown is a very interesting color,which varies between pale brown to brown dark,
in some countries it is know as Dark Orange,Castanho and others.
There are also some iron tones like Bronze...
Brown looks like red,orange and yellow but with a darker tone...

when you see brown the first thing that might come to your mind is nature...
Brown can be produced by mixing black with some colors,it is one of the most predominat colors of the world,
you can see it on the soil,in the eyes and skin of great part of world's population(like me... :lol:),
in the furniture,on many fruits,vegetables,nuts,
in the fur of many animals (like dogs,cats and squirrels),in many minerals like Bronze,Rock and Iron.
It brings a fell of strenght,nature,weight,calm,warmth,rustic,endurance and comfort.
This color is also associated to retro,old things...
And the most important thing...it's the color of CHOCOLATE!!!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushin22
Watch,Comment,Rate and Enjoy! ^_^x

*Currently BUSY with real life,so i might take a while to respond messages or RMTs... Sorry,I might be back someday...*

Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:44 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Ack, orange is difficult

Orange is probably one of the least commonly seen colors in nature (i can only think of carrots, goldfish, tigers, and of course, the fruit called orange), though many animals have orange-brown or orange-red fur, like foxes. As such, it is often associated with safety and construction. Many warning signs are orange, as are most PFDs (Personal Floatation Devices) and safety vests. These are usually a very bright orange to make identification easier.

Orange is a combination of the colors red and yellow. It is one of the brighter colors of the rainbow, behind only yellow. As such, it is often considered a 'happy' or 'cheerful' color, though not as much as yellow is. Orange can also be thought of as the color of a 'neutral' emotion, as yellow is associated with happiness, red with anger, and blue with sadness.

Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:08 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next