It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:07 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 fifaking's Pokémon Elimination Challenge!!!!! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

{breloom} / {ampharos}

Why you may ask? The following is the dialogue of Breloom and his girlfriend Bellossom right before the final round of fifaking's PEC:

Breloom: I can't do it.
Bellossom: What?
Breloom: I can't beat him.
Bellossom: Ampharos?
Breloom: Yeah. I been out there walkin' around, thinkin'. I mean, who am I kiddin'? I ain't even in the guy's league.
Bellossom: What are we gonna do?
Breloom : I don't know.
Bellossom: You worked so hard.
Breloom: Yeah, that don't matter. 'Cause I was nobody before.
Bellossom: Don't say that.
Breloom: Ah come on, Bellossom, it's true. I was nobody. But that don't matter either, you know? 'Cause I was thinkin', it really don't matter if I lose this fight. It really don't matter if this guy opens my head, either. 'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Ampharos, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from Hoenn.

Breloom is the Rocky of the Pokemon world. And Ampharos doesn't stand a chance. *cues Rocky music*

Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Breloom/Amphoros

Naked sheep thing doesnt impress me enough to get the vote from me.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

{breloom} / {ampharos}
I like both of them, but I like Breloom slightly better, and it has Spore

Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:28 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

{ampharos} / {breloom}

Ampharos gets a slight edge here although I have used them both and both are very useful.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:58 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! NOT LUCARIO!!
Er, let's get to the vote:
{breloom} / {ampharos}
Just an awesome Pokemon with unique typing and pretty cool design, etc from (possibly) my favorite region/*sob* Sorry Ampharos *sob* I don't want to do this either *sob*

Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:19 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

{ampharos} / {breloom}

These guys are both awesome, but breloom is more annoying to battle. Whoever wins, the Pokemon will problably be cooler than the one that wins Psypoke Idol.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:43 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

{breloom} / {ampharos}

At the moment I'm typing this, it's a tie. Which technically means I'm the tiebreaker of the final round! Who cares if I'm not the last vote? There's a tie right now, and I'm breaking it. My dream has come true! Now, if only my other 712 dreams came true too...
Anyway, I like them both, but I like Breloom better. End of story.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
{ampharos} // {breloom}

Same // I like it a lot, but not as much as Ampharos.

Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:33 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ok we only need one more person to vote in this and then we'll have the champion, so just tell others to vote here.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:05 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i am at last casting a vote.

{breloom} / {ampharos}

this is a gras/fighting it is the first, if not only grass/fight poke ever. wnich is a great typing and great concept / don't dislike it just like breloom more.

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:28 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ok folks wailord's vote has decided that Breloom wins!!!!! I'm sad that Ampharos didn't win but that's not my decision.

Final:
{breloom}:5-4/First Place
{ampharos}:4-5/2nd Place

Mods lock this up.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:18 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sweet, Breloom won

Personally I didn't care who won since I like both of them, but good game! {breloom} {mewtwo} {raikou}

Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:13 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7