It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:56 pm



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 -- 
Author Message
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:47 pm
Posts: 11
Location: Tell City, Indiana US
Post --
This post has been moved.


Last edited by AmbiguousG on Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:20 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:33 am
Posts: 1213
Location: Pretty much anywhere, and always running
This doesn't belong in the games forum. Try elsewhere. Also, welcome to Psypokes! Make sure to read the rules and respect the other members, and you should do just fine!

_________________
"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."
- The Book Thief


Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:26 pm
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:47 pm
Posts: 11
Location: Tell City, Indiana US
twistedturtwig wrote:
This doesn't belong in the games forum. Try elsewhere. Also, welcome to Psypokes! Make sure to read the rules and respect the other members, and you should do just fine!



I placed it in Slateport Market. Is that okay?


Last edited by AmbiguousG on Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:29 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 3:55 pm
Posts: 413
Location: redfield kansas united states of amarica.
This should go in the POKEMON CENTER forum.
I hope you enjoy this forum community.

_________________
current games - X & Y
also White2 and HeartGold but not play them at this time.

3DS FC: 0104-0278-1948

Image

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything


Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:36 pm
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:47 pm
Posts: 11
Location: Tell City, Indiana US
azul wrote:
This should go in the POKEMON CENTER forum.
I hope you enjoy this forum community.



Okay. Sorry about that.

Question: how do I delete other postings of this? I posted it in Slateport Market as well before I saw your reply.


Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:37 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 3:55 pm
Posts: 413
Location: redfield kansas united states of amarica.
Um I think you just edit the post and in the edit page there should be a delete button

_________________
current games - X & Y
also White2 and HeartGold but not play them at this time.

3DS FC: 0104-0278-1948

Image

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything


Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:40 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.