It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 17  Next
 Werewolf XXI - Drunks Only Live Once - Town Wins! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Cherrygrove wrote:
^ Haunted too, unless I missed an Unvote.

Evidently some people have negative votes.

For starters, it never was in red. Bolded, but not in red. Even if it was, I have an item that nullifies my vote. So if I voted for him, it wouldn't matter anyway.

Goodbye
"

Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:48 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
So I'm going to guess, and I think you can all agree, our roles involve Pokemon types, abilities and status

So, at this point, it seems some people have been frozen or paralysed from voting. As there are 5 of us who have voted (not including Drago_Girl as she isn't in the tally) and two of us who don't have a vote counting, I'm going to assume at least two people have a role in which they Paralyse of freeze others.

Paralyse is usually electric.

While Freezing is usually Ice.

Haunted has been affected, as well as two others I'm assuming, since their votes did not count.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:21 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Or it's just that some people voted or unvoted in the wrong way.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:32 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Haunted Water wrote:
I have an item that nullifies my vote. So if I voted for him, it wouldn't matter anyway.

This interests me greatly. I might be taking a risk here, but I want to know more about what's hindering you, HW. Again, taking a risk revealing a bit about myself, but if the item is what I think it is, I have an ability that can get rid of it for you, and thus allow you to vote.

This goes for anyone else, too, if you have an item that is stopping you from voting, I think I can destroy it, or at least destroy one per night, so tell me.

As for my vote, I see no good argument against anyone except JsXtm. Not wanting to waste a chance to vote off a wolf, I guess I'll join the bandwagon.

VOTE: JsXtm

Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:09 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'm passing it onto filter. I don't think your abilities can destroy, because it makes your vote = 0 and nullifies any abilities you have. It is a bottle of Jack.

Goodbye
"

Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:02 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I wonder how bad it would be for them if they announced their ability
everyone would be pointing fingers and stuff
It would be hilarious
Or the wolfs would just kill them next

Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:23 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Anyone else have any items they wanna share?

Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:51 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Items? Since when did we get items?

Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:08 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

GAME FREEZE

Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:22 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

The town was a hectic mess the following morning, but then again, what town isn't a hectic mess on day 1? One of the wolves was gone. Good. So was the seer. Bad. But at least the seer took out the wolf in the process. Pretty good.

As ideas were tossed about, one brave person accused JsXtm of voting randomly, and so everyone started to lean towards him, reluctantly, mostly because they were using gambler's fallacy. He was never a wolf before, so there's no way he could be a wolf this game, right? But JsXtm took the accusation in stride, like a pro.

Just then, there came the sound of loud rushing water from somewhere nearby. It was growing closer, closer...and then suddenly poured forth from around a corner, just like that one scene in The Fellowship of the Ring when those Black Riders all drowned and stuff. Everyone immediately screamed and ran out of its path, trying to find some sturdy object like a tree or whatever to grab onto. The Water-types were just lolchilling because water.

When the flood finally dissipated, everyone was shivering, but was breathing a sigh of relief that they were all still alive.

Except for JsXtm, who had suffocated to death from the flood. He was dead.

JsXtm was:

Quote:
Dragonite
Alignment: Town

Role 1: Nobility
You require 2 more votes in order to be lynched, i.e. the first 2 votes made against you do not count. This effect ends when there are only one-third (or less) of the players still alive.

Role 2: Flight
Twice per game, during the night, you may PM me to use this ability. At the start of the next day, I will tell you the names of all players that used abilities during that night, except for abilities on Flying-type Pokémon and the nightly wolf kill.

Win condition: At least one town-aligned player is alive when all wolves are dead

turns out he was a townie after all lolololololololol

Night 2 begins now. It ends on Thursday, June 6th (yes, the same time as the day, since nights are shorter), at 11.30pm Pacific Daylight Time. As usual, if you have a night role, send me the info for it or tell me No Action.

Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:35 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Only going to post once, because I know it's breaking DNA's rules, but:

Told ya. :P

Good luck with the rest of the game, hope we can catch the wolves. :)

Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:52 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Dangit JsXtm, don't post during the night. Now I have to smite you with Hand of--...

...dangit...

Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:03 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

If you're wondering if tonight is as interesting as the night before, the answer is no. There's no way any subsequent night could be as interesting, unless some serious shenanigans were pulled.
Actually, I've noticed that if old friends (or enemies) try and pull shenanigans against each other, something unexpected happens. It happened the last time I ran this game too.

Anyway.

Haunted Water was quietly stewing with himself, lamenting the fact that he'd been wolf for the past...what, 3 games? He wanted a change, so very very badly.

"I swear, if I end up being wolf this game," he muttered to himself.
"You aren't," said a voice from behind him. Then the owner of the voice, who happened to be a wolf, choked Haunted Water to death, and ran off lol'ing into the night. The last words Haunted Water heard before expiring were "You mad?"

Haunted Water was:

Quote:
Victini
Alignment: Town

Role 1: ESP
Once per night, you may PM me the name of a player, and ask to know what 1 of that player's abilities is (chosen at random, but you won't learn the same ability on the same person twice). I will give you that information, at the end of the night. This cannot detect wolf-related abilities.

Role 2: Detonate
Once per game, during the night, you may PM me to use this ability. Choose 1 player besides yourself. You will kill that player tonight.

Win condition: At least one town-aligned player is alive when all wolves are dead

Meanwhile, someone broke into filter's house that night and ransacked the place.

The following morning, the townies woke up to see Haunted Water dead as a doornail, but not only that, Dare234 had been transformed into an ice sculpture - still alive, just in suspended animation in a block of ice. Meanwhile, Cherrygrove was shivering uncontrollably, feeling really cold even though the sun was high in the sky.

Welcome to Day 2! It ends Thursday June 13th, at 11.30pm Pacific Daylight Time, or whenever a simple majority of votes is reached, whichever happens sooner. There's 15 of you alive, which equates to 8 required for lynch.

In other news, Thundawave is signed up as a replacement. If someone in the game ends up being inactive enough, they will get replaced.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:49 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Quote:
Dare234 had been transformed into an ice sculpture - still alive, just in suspended animation in a block of ice. Meanwhile, Cherrygrove was shivering uncontrollably, feeling really cold even though the sun was high in the sky.

Who ever froze them had to be an ice type.
The only ice types are Ghostpony750 and PMJ.
I'm guessing one of the ice types is a werewolf, but why didn't they freeze Twistedturtwig unless he's one of them and he started a bandwagon against JsXtm to get rid of a good player
OR
One of the ice types is a werewolf freezing one of the werewolves to make him/her look innocent and try to make it look like Twistedturtwig is a werewolf
Vote: No one at the momment

Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:11 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

mudkip mistriss wrote:
Quote:
Dare234 had been transformed into an ice sculpture - still alive, just in suspended animation in a block of ice. Meanwhile, Cherrygrove was shivering uncontrollably, feeling really cold even though the sun was high in the sky.

Who ever froze them had to be an ice type.
The only ice types are Ghostpony750 and PMJ.
I'm guessing one of the ice types is a werewolf, but why didn't they freeze Twistedturtwig unless he's one of them and he started a bandwagon against JsXtm to get rid of a good player
OR
One of the ice types is a werewolf freezing one of the werewolves to make him/her look innocent and try to make it look like Twistedturtwig is a werewolf
Vote: No one at the momment

That makes so much sence
But I dont know who to vote for either

Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:39 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Sneasel is also part ice (will post more later).

Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:10 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

A freezing ability seems a bit overpowered for a wolf, assuming it's not a one time use ability and Dare234 is indeed out of action for the round (I for one have not been notified that I can't speak or vote or whatever for this round), but DNA is probably crazy enough to give a wolf such an ability. Personally I think it was a townie.

It does make sense that an ice-type is doing the freezing though, and 3 players are ice.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Told you that JsX wasn't a wolf... So tell me, which one of you used Wash Away to end the previous day? It was a really bad move, using such an ability to speed up the first lynch, which is the most uncertain of the game.
And a wolf could easily have a freezing ability. Dare is 99% unable to speak at all today (I have seen DNA turn into a statue with similar effects). So, which Ice type silenced Dare, and why Dare?

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:41 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Quote:
(I for one have not been notified that I can't speak or vote or whatever for this round)

I know. You're fine.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:12 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

ChillBill wrote:
Told you that JsX wasn't a wolf... So tell me, which one of you used Wash Away to end the previous day? It was a really bad move, using such an ability to speed up the first lynch, which is the most uncertain of the game.
And a wolf could easily have a freezing ability. Dare is 99% unable to speak at all today (I have seen DNA turn into a statue with similar effects). So, which Ice type silenced Dare, and why Dare?

*whimpers*
I was so certain that he was a wolf. I'm sorry.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:47 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I think that abilities are so that anyone can have them like town or wolf it doesn't really matter much only the type matters most so anyone town or wolf can have it xD ice

what did you do to my house omg what is your problem :frustrated: but I think you stole my bad item so thanks xD

Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Honestly, I think one of the ice types is probably a wolf, however I am not sure which one. What I do think I know is that twistedturtwig is probably a wolf. If a wolf had the ability to freeze someone, why of all people would they pick Dare, who so far hasn't said anything. Why not twistedturtwig who is always dangerous? Maybe because he is on their team. So, because of that,

Vote: twistedturtwig

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I now know how DNA feels; either he gets killed the first night, and if not then he's definitely a wolf. Such sound logic.

My thoughts on everything:

1. It sounds like an Ice type froze Dare, as previosuly stated, but it's still up in the air as to whether or not is was an act of a wolf. We know that similar types have the same ability regardless of alignment, since Drago, a wolf, and JsXtm, a townie, both had Nobility since they were both the Dragon type. This means that we still don't know for sure whether any of the three Ice types are clean or scummy yet. Additionally, since there are multiple Ice types, more than one could have this freezing ability.
2. So by the sound of it, Argo was telling the truth about his ability to destroy the items, since it seems that when HW passed it to filter, he was able to ransack his house for it. I only wonder how many more of them are out there, as that could cause trouble for us in the future. If anyone else has one, you should let him know again, and say who you're going to pass it to tonight.
3. Ouch, Drago_girl, you used your ability already? I know, I voted for him too, but the first round is wayyyyy too early to risk something like that. If you have another one-shot, make sure to use it only when you're absolutely certain you're right.
4. That one line about Cherrygrove being cold or whatever strikes me as odd. Did DNA just put that in as flavor text, or is it hinting at something else? I mean, he's not an Ice type, but he might be standing next to the Dare-sicle, or something to that extent. Or did HE freeze Dare?! Duh duh duh! (Joking on this one)

Just to add, if I was using that freezing move, I would never waste a move like that on someone who hasn't been too active this game. It was probably a rookie mistake, considering all three of the Ice types seem to not have played too many games of werewolf before. (James and GP played two each, I think, and this is PMJ's first time) I'm not trying to call anyone out or anything, just saying that it seems like the wrong choice.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:06 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Ok, I'm an idiot but I want to say a few things.

PMJ has
Played multiple games on Pokébeach, apart from aout 5 of us, he's the most experienced.

Chill, I'd like to apologize, stupidity overruled me. I am an ice type with one of my abilities being Freeze. This involves me being able to freeze someone once per game for two days and two nights. They can't use an ability nor can they talk.i used this ability on you as I was stupid enough to believe you had some suspicion.
So, somehow, you aren't frozen. Dare... I don't understand what happened. So I'm assuming you have some ability that you used to save yourself from abilities and pass it on.

As far as GP and PMJ goes in Freezing, I believe its GP with this ability... It just seems to be the case to me.

I still would like to know exactly what the hell happened, since you are talking, the same as Cherry. The ability states you cAnt talk the full two days and nights.

Also Wailord, you have the same amount of logic as I did when I voted Thundawave in the last game. Which means Zip.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Oh, sorry, I hadn't realized that PMJ was a veteran werewolf player. I knew she was from Pokebeach, but not much else.

And that is very strange. You used the ability on Chill, you say, but he wasn't affected by it? That sounds pretty suspicious. What do you have to say about that, Chill?

(And James, you don't have to feel bad about it. Who knows, this might turn out to be the lead we need!)

Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 17  Next