It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
 Werewolf 22: Double Trouble - Day 4 - Ends 30th September 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Meanwhile, on the third page...
Role received.

Goodbye
"

Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:34 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

continuing the third page

Roll received

Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:45 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Role received and ready to go.

Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:54 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I got my roles :) lol

Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:56 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Confirming

of

Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:05 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

My Role has been received!

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:37 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I have gotten my role! Yay!

Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:39 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

got ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Role received, ready to go.

Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:04 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Role received..................

Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:13 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I got my roleeeeeeeeeeeee

Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:18 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Ok, that's 17 of you guys. With one more Confirm, I'll start Night1, then go straight to Day 1.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:30 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Oh cool, I get to be the one who kicks off the whole thing?

Confirming my roll. :)

Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:24 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Confirming role received.

Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:45 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I, too, have received my role

Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:50 pm
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Wow, all of you confirmed. Thanks guys. Since I am posting from my phone, give me about three hours and I wi start Day 1 off... And you will all hate me for starting the game on a Day phase.
and for making.this game absolute TOWN IS GOING TO WIN

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:20 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Wonderful. Lets start off the game!

THE LOG - NIGHT 1 wrote:
Once upon a time, in a land far, far away, a beautiful place of sunshine, rainbows, flowers and a dead Rattata could be found. But ignore that, lets focus on the village. In this land, a small village sat, nestled amongst forestry and meadows. This place could not be visited by any others... Only the villagers could enter this magical place. The village had been there for centuries, generations had lived and passed. The village had always been small, only even amounting to about 24 villagers. But although this village may seem nice, it had a dark past. The villagers were aware of their past, but chose to ignore it. They didn't want it to make them feel guilty. So, they decided to ignore it.

But one day, they woke up to discover that Little Joey: The Village Idiot had died. They had discovered his job, and were disappointed. None of the villagers said a word. They didn't need to, they could just as easily takes through mind powers.

LITTLE JOEY'S ROLE CARD:

Village Idiot
You Are: Rattata
Alignment: SUPER MEGA AWESOME TOP PERCENTAGE OF RATTATA, B***H (Town)

Leer: Once per game, after Night 1 you can see everyone's alignment. You will see every wolf, indie and townie.

Stethoscope To The Face: You may not use this ability Night 1. Once per night, you may protect every person in the game. You cannot do this on consecutive nights, and must wait a day and night in between. If a wolf targets the person you are protecting, you automatically kill that wolf.

ITS OVER 9000: If you survive until Day 1, you kill every single wolf, ending the game. IF you survive.

-----

Well, lets continue the story and ignore how you guys lost the most powerful protagonist in the game.

THE LOG - DAY 1 II wrote:
The villagers discussed the death through mind power, and came to the conclusion that some of them must have done it. They decided to vote, slowly killing themselves in the most painful way possible.

And that's it, have fun with a Day start guys. I'll step in every now and then to mod kill some of you, making sure everyone is still playing and aware.

inb4 everyone quits because I gave Joey the most powerful role.

And guys, don't post the vote count, you will most likely be wrong anyway.

Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:10 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Hmm, so we have zero information, and the first person to die wasn't actually a player, meaning our votes will be a complete crapshoot? This is why I don't like Day 1!

Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:23 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Is this where we vote? If so, having nowhere to start, I vote for JsXtm as he is the first person I saw when checking this thread.

Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:34 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Bwahahaha, why did they kill you Joey! Why not me!?

...ah well, who needs him anyway.

So yeah. A day start. This is kind of new, for Psypokes, I guess. Looks like we'll just have to wait for someone to slip up a bit, and go after that.

And I've got the chance to say it, since we're starting in the day, I'm going to just flat out claim that I a am townie right now. There's no two ways about it.

Furthermore, I am in need of a certain item. I don't know if it's a helpful one, or a harmful one, but I know that it'd help if I had it. And that item is the Ouija Board. So if it is helpful, then I hope that you'd be gracious enough to pass it to me, and if it's harmful, then all the more reason to get rid of it! Thank you in advance.

(Oh, and Different, if you want to votes you have to do it like this: VOTE: JsXtm )

Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:38 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Oh come on. I am a townie, and I will be very disappointed if I get bandwagoned off in the first round AGAIN. It happened last game too.

Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:14 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

twist didn't get killed first round he must be a wolf! Just kidding, I'm not going to that again. Anyway, this is why I hate Day 1, especially when there is no night phase, this way we have no clues at all. Anyway, I find it suspicious that Different55 voted right away before we got any real information. I'm going to vote for him, since his eagerness may be just because this is his first game. Like I said we really don't have anything to go on yet, so no vote yet for me.

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:45 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Come on guys:

VOTE: JsXtm

VOTE: Different55

That's better...

Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:13 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James86134 wrote:
VOTE: Different55

But no one voted for different o_O (I guess that's just an example lol)

So I guess for now I'll wait, since it's the first round.

Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:20 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

I thought Wailord did... I must have jumped the wagon a bit too much before reading the rest of his posts. Carry on, killing each other.

Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next