It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Werewolf 22: Double Trouble - Day 4 - Ends 30th September 
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Lets keep going!

The Log - Day 3 wrote:

The villagers gathered around the hanging area once more, but instead of Different55 hung up, it was the humble Eeveelution-Master.
"HE HAS CRAPPY DEFENCE!" PMJ yelled.
"HE IS OBVIOUSLY WOLF!" ANOTHER BYSTANDER CALLED.
"HES A MANIAC!" The villager maniac (not actually a role :p) screamed.

But before Eevee could muster up an actual defence, the stool was pulled away, and Eevee was dead.

"Now lets go to bed, and one of us will die! yay :p." A bunch of the scum yelled.

Eeveelution-Master was:

Quote:
Grandpa
You Are: Latias
Alignment: Indie

GRANDPA GO SMASH: Once per night, as often as you like, you may PM the name of a player. You will search that player's house for items, if you find any you will destroy them.

Win Condition: Destroy 5 items before dying.
-----

So, this time, I want ALL OF YOU, even the ones who don't have roles, to PM me with either:

NO ACTION

VOTE: TEAM (1 or B)

Or,

USE (ACTION) ON (PLAYER) OR USE (ACTION)

-----

I will only accept the Wolf votes IF they are in the same PM as Action PMs. That was your slip up last night.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:57 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

....guys?
What happened to the night ending the 23ed?

Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

SanguinaryScientist wrote:
....guys?
What happened to the night ending the 23ed?

SS's sig wrote:
Come watch as DNA dies Night one! Wearwolf 22 starts soon!

Well, I guess I could also ask why DNA isn't dead after day 2.
Chill baby buffalo. No need to look like an ass.

Goodbye
"

Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:31 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Poor time management and laziness is what happened.

Update in about 8 minutes. Sorry about the delay. I'll send all of you a PM letting you know that the game is still going.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:53 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Also, if people could maybe send their role back to me (if they can). All of the roles were deleted in the bgreat data explosion of '13

So, yeah. I know who has what roles for the most part, its just what that role does...

Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:05 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

The Log - Night 3 wrote:

The villagers searched the town awkwardly, expecting an extravagant death, but none appeared.

No death tonight.

So, as I said above, send out your roles to me again. Otherwise, if I don't remember it, it won't occur (which is a crappy biased thing to happen, but no way around it)

Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:12 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

So, no death and no new information... I feel like the townspeople are winning, but it's sure not because we know what we're doing.

Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:04 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yeah... Most probably the wolves were AFK, or didn't send the information correctly. C'mon people, let's restart this.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:01 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'm still here, and willing to play. So that makes three.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:29 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

NURCE!
GET THE DIFIBULATOR IN HERE NOW
I WONT LET THIS THREAD DIE ON MY WATCH

Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:45 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Let's revive this, I don't even know why it died, no one was posting.
So let's continue. :)

Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:46 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

> Comes on, revives the thread
> Sends a PM to every player
> People post, saying they want the thread revived.

HERE GUYS!

[quote"The Log - Half Way Through Day 4"]The villagers surrounded DNA to discover that he had been stricken down by claws and teeth. The wolves had done this with such stealth... And during the daytime?! Maybe the wolves were getting stronger...[/quote]

DNA was (forgive the crappy role card, but he hasn't given it back. If he does give it bad soon, I'll edit it in, so check back in a few days)

TEENAGER
You Are: Deoxys

Texts Text: When the game is going, every post in the thread must be posted with some kind of illiteracy. E.g. Bad spelling, grammar, acronyms, 1337

The Power Of Youth: You are death-proof until the end of Night 3

Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:50 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

....Do we lynch someone now?

Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, I had my suspicions against DNA, but I was pretty sure that he was a wolf, not an indie. Nevertheless, we might as well get the polls going.

Vote: Wailord_2

I've expressed my suspicions towards you earlier. Maybe this'll get you to talk.

Also, since EM was apparently the one who destroyed my Oujia Board, I've lost pretty much my one asset. I find it slightly unfair that I had to ask for the item I needed, which would let EM know that he could fulfill one of his objectives by destroying mine. I was destined to lose it from the start. Sorry everyone.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:52 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Not voting for someone right now because I have no ideas, but I can 100% vouch for Wailord_2 being a townsperson.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:01 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

I'll save James the trouble and post it myself.

Here is my role card:

Quote:
Teenager
You Are: Deoxys

ZOMG, SRSLY, U CAN 1NLY TLK LIEK TIS: The only way you can talk in the game is as a texting teenager. If I find a post illegal, I will mod kill you.

The Power of Youth: You cannot be killed during the first three nights. Any lethal abilities will not affect you.

Win Condition: Survive until the end of the game.

Have fun, guys.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:35 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I tracked someone but forgot who. got no result. cant tell if legit no result or roleblocked

Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:42 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

To bring people up to speed,

DAY 4 HAS STARTED

THERE WAS NO WOLF KILL

DNA DIED HALF-WAY THROUGH THE DAY

DNA WAS INDIE

THERE IS ONE VOTE WAILORD

AND ALMOST EVERY PLAYER IS DOING ON SENTENCE POSTS...

Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

JsXtm wrote:
Not voting for someone right now because I have no ideas, but I can 100% vouch for Wailord_2 being a townsperson.

You can? I'd very much like for you to elaborate on this. Simply claiming that you know that he is town is meaningless; you could just as easily be scum partners. Until you give a reasonable explanation, I have good reason to suspect you as well.

Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:30 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

twistedturtwig wrote:
JsXtm wrote:

You can? I'd very much like for you to elaborate on this. Simply claiming that you know that he is town is meaningless; you could just as easily be scum partners. Until you give a reasonable explanation, I have good reason to suspect you as well.

As part of my role I know that Wailord_2 is Town. I don't think I can elaborate further than that without breaking the rules.

Hmm, so DNA was killed mid-day. That means someone used an ability to kill him. Interesting.

Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:31 pm
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

YOU CAN ROLE CLAIM. IT GOES TOO FAR WHEN YOU SCREENSHOT. YOU CAN QUOTE MY ROLE CARDS.

Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

So let's hear it then. Why are you so confident that Wailord is a townie and not a wolf?

Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:53 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Ah, okay, didn't know I could legally do that.

I am "Peeta" and Wailord_2 is "Katniss" (yes, like from the Hunger Games). We can talk to each other freely in PM, are both town, and each have a different special ability that can do something that affects both of us.

Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:55 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I never liked Peeta in the books, Katniss is way too much the kind of girl who would never get married...
Anyway, I'm inclined to believe JsXtm. Claiming something like that is risky, and either JsX is too imaginative or he says the truth.
I still think that we had no lynch because of inactivity.

VOTE: seems legit

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:06 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

You know, I really don't believe that claim. We've already had a pair of masons, as proven by Argo's role upon his death, and I don't think that there's likely to be another that are town-aligned. Furthermore, the names of those roles, Katniss and Peeta, seem way too specific. All the roles we've had so far have been generic: we've had a Stalker, a Potion Maker, a Psychic, and a Grandpa. Peeta and Katniss fit nowhere in that naming scheme.

I also just went through and read through the full thread, and Wailord and JXtm have both been on most of the major bandwagons, and have just jumped onto them while they're already rolling, their reasoning being that the player "is suspicious" or "is the best lead," but contributing nothing else. There's too much evidence against the two of you. My vote stands. Anyone else wishing to lynch a scum should follow my example.

And I figure that I should let everyone know what the Oujia Board did in the first place, since it's destroyed now, and I don't think that it was ever clarified as to what it did. If I still had the Ouija Board, then after I died, I would have still been able to communicate to the town. That would have been pretty awesome, but thanks to the item-smashing Grandpa, that's no longer an option.

Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next