It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Werewolf 22: Double Trouble - Day 4 - Ends 30th September 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

twistedturtwig wrote:
Furthermore, the names of those roles, Katniss and Peeta, seem way too specific. All the roles we've had so far have been generic: we've had a Stalker, a Potion Maker, a Psychic, and a Grandpa. Peeta and Katniss fit nowhere in that naming scheme.

The actual name of the role is "Lover" but Peeta and Katniss are the names of our abilities that say we can talk to each other.

twistedturtwig wrote:
We've already had a pair of masons, as proven by Argo's role upon his death, and I don't think that there's likely to be another that are town-aligned.

Also, in Argo's role it specifically said
Argo's Role wrote:
Screw you, I'm not dying just so you can die: When your partner dies, you will not commit suicide like Lovers, instead you will receive a double vote count. Meaning, your vote will count as two.
Thus proving that the Lovers exist

Also it would be useless for two wolves to have this ability since they can already talk to each other freely.

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:35 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Wailord_2 wrote:
Also, in Argo's role it specifically said
Argo's Role wrote:
Screw you, I'm not dying just so you can die: When your partner dies, you will not commit suicide like Lovers, instead you will receive a double vote count. Meaning, your vote will count as two.
Thus proving that the Lovers exist

Also it would be useless for two wolves to have this ability since they can already talk to each other freely.

The text from Argo's ability means nothing. Lovers are a common role in Werewolf games, and their roles were more of a spin on that role anyway, as noted by the ability's name and description. Besides, like I've already said, I doubt that James would put two sets of Lover-related roles into one game. And of course you wouldn't need that ability, because if you were wolves, which you are, then you'd be lying about having an ability like that as an excuse for why you can talk with each other.

Although it would be pretty great if you were lovers, but from opposite mafia groups, and we end up getting a two-for-one out of this.

Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, there's one more thing. From some of his past posts, I'd say James likes the Hunger Games. It wouldn't be beyond him to put the two main characters in. And there's a pretty good chance that there are both masons AND lovers in the game.
I'll stick with my vote.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:08 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

VOTE: seems legit

I forgot this game existed, sorry.

Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:31 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Why does no one care about this game? :c

Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:52 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I would like to see this game finish up, but I'm really not that good at werewolf, and this seems to be an even less obvious game to figure out than usual.

Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:17 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I still exist but at this point I'm going to wait till I do what i really want to do
But for now
Voteseems legit

Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:21 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Why do I feel like it's just the wolves and I who are actually still paying attention to the game, and they're all lynching an inactive to get an easy kill off?

Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:33 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
To be honest, I keep leaving it a couple days because you guys aren't actually doing anything with the game. And therefore, aren't giving me motivation.

But, since I feel that this game will either end fast, or be lost inactiveness,

IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME AN ACTION TONIGHT, AND POST AT LEAST ONCE TOMORROW, YOU WILL INSTANTLY BE MODKILLED

-----

Anyway, GAME FREEZE

Seems legit has been lynched with two votes...

Seems Legit was: (Another crappy role card, he didn't send his)

PRANKSTER
Alignment: Town

Trolling you: Once each night, you may send me the name of a player. This play will not be able to use any abilities that night.

This is almost too funny: Twice this game, you may PM saying you want to use this ability. The day will then go into 'Sunsent Mode' and all votes will be ignored. You may then vote for one person, and end the day, killing them. (It also has something to do with someone gaining 9001 votes, but he didn't use the ability, is it doesn't matter)

-----

Go to bed, vote and use abilities, the come back in the morning and lynch some scum... Or town.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:20 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

So, I take it this game has died its own slow death?

Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:49 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Does that mean we can start another one now?

Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:33 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I can only assume that the game is dead.

I didn't even to bother to send in a Night PM because my role became absolutely useless because people were inactive. GG wolves.

Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:32 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
... Ugh, I'm not even sure if the forums are still alive. (horrible, horrible thought, I know)

I think this is going to end up the first werewolf game that died. And ended up with a total of 5 PMs. And none of them were wolf kills.

If you guys want, I can continue the game, or I can just reveal everything.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:45 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Quote:
I think this is going to end up the first werewolf game that died.

18 died too. And I don't even know what happened to all the ones before that.

I'm impartial since I'm already dead, so I'll let the rest of you decide whether this lives or dies.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I don't really feel like going on with this. My role, in particular has been really hurt by the inactivity. I'd say why, but I'd rather wait for the ok from James first.

Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:37 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

feel free to continue on with this as I not work on WW23 because it's nearly impossible to

Goodbye
"

Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:43 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

As I said before, if you want to end the game, go for it.

I'm most likely going to end up posting all the roles, items and whatnot tomorrow.

@DNA: The first werewolf game died as well. Its amazing how 23 (25) werewolf games sprouted from a single dead game.

Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I dont feel like this is going to be revived at anytime, so im just going to out with my role whilst we wait for the Mods to give permission to start a new game

Quote:
Seer
You Are: Ditto

See It To Believe It: Once each night, every night, you may PM the name of one alive player. Once that night ends, I will PM the players alignment as either Indie, Town or Wolf.

Random Hit: Twice during the game, during the Night phase you may PM the name of a player. This player will receive double the votes the next day.

Win Condition: Town: At least one townie is alive when all indies and wolves are eliminated.

Night one I found out that DNA was town
Night two I was given an Ancient Herb that nulled my ability
Night three I gave the item to Twist and found out that Wailord was Town
Night four I used my power on Twist but have Yet to get my role to know what he is

I never used my Random hit ability yet

Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:20 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Yeah I was tracker just like I said, I got no result every night lel

Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I was town, and had the coolest ability ever, but almost nobody even responded to me.

Quote:
Ghost Whisperer
You Are: Cradily

Ghostly Toast: While alive, you may have once sentence to each dead person to find out any information or opinions they have. You may only send one sentence to each other, starting with you asking one question. You are free to share this with the town, or keep it to yourself.

Ouija Board: If you somehow obtain a Ouija board while you are alive, once you die, you may still communicate to the town, but you must PM what you want to say and I will translate it.

Win Condition: At least one townie is alive when all indies and wolves are eliminated.

The only, I repeat only message I received back was from Haunted Water, and all he could tell me were his suspicions. (DNA, PMJ, and Sanguinary, I think). If I had gotten a PM back from Argo, I could have learned who his twin was, clearing a player, and if I got one back from Drago, then I could have immediately learned one scum player, since he learns his killer on death, and all of his reads up until then. I didn't get one back from Different55 either, but considering that he used his ability on myself and HW... it wouldn't have mattered too much either way. This is a wonderful example of how inactivity ruins a game.

And I was destined to lose my Oujia Board from the start, because of EM's win condition. Fun fun fun.

You know... I kind of fear for the future of Psypokes werewolf, especially if so many new players who contribute absolutely nothing to the game join. It just doesn't seem like there's enough people to play large, exciting games anymore. I mean, this game had a lot of potential IMO, but it slowed down way too much once a lot of the active players were killed off.

Also, I'm 99% sure that GhostPony was scum, just throwing that out there.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Since everyone are posting their roles...
twistedturtwig wrote:
Also, I'm 99% sure that GhostPony was scum, just throwing that out there.

Quote:
Team B - Alpha Wolf
You Are: Claydol
Alignment: Team B - Wolves

I'm so cool, I get to boss you around and control you even though I absolutely hate you: You will get to decide, who the kill is, who is performing the kill and whether you want to kill at all.

You think I'm scum, think again: If you are seen by the seer, you will come up as Indie.

I am your father: Once per game, you may say in the thread that you are a players father (the player is of your choosing). They will be permanently stunned by shock until they are saved by any legal means.

Win Condition: Wolf: At least one Team B wolf is alive when all townies and indies are eliminated.

What a genius lol.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Twisted, I sent you a pm. Not sure why it didn't get passed along, but I replied. In hindsight it was one of the least informative things I've written and I'm a moron for having written it, but it was sent.

Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:53 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Sanguinary wrote:
Night one I found out that DNA was town

...except I wasn't. I was the game's only (?) indie.

Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I kind of forgot about this game for a while :?

Quote:
Gemini Twins
You Are: Hariyama OR Mudkip

We're so close together, its like we're clones of each other: You and your twin must vote for the same person each day, or not at all. You bound until one of you dies. Your twin is:

Argonaut457
Dare234

THE WORLD IS GOING TO END IF YOU DON'T VOTE: You and your partner will both be mod killed if one of you votes, without the other voting.

Win Condition: At least one townie is alive when all indies and wolves are eliminated.

Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:14 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I was one of the Alphas, and it was my ability that struck down DNA, since my team never got the NK.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:58 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next