It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
 Werewolf 23 - Trust Issues - N5 Ends October 4th 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Can I change my last PM? I'd like to target DNA instead so that I don't dead.

Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:25 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

*Shipper girl comes back from a lovely trip to Korea with lots of souvenirs*

Cherrygrove wrote:
Town needed CK to get things done. However, I felt that she would blindly follow DNA to the end so I didn't take any action.

This is. . . sadly kind of true. I have learned better now, heh. DNA-Senpai, I'll be more wary next time~!

But, waaaiiit, we needed me to get things done? Couldn't, uh, you guys have voted a lynch even without my help? Though, I'm pretty certain it would be a lot easier with me helping, yes. So, I take it I was a jester? Could I get a nice, specific definition of what a jester is?
If the definition is "troll", I would hope I have lived up to the title.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:57 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Damnit, I KNEW DNA was suspicious and should have pushed harder to lynch him day 1.

For reference, here was what I heard the one night I got to listen to activity:
Quote:
Night 1 - An item was passed from DNA to GhostPony750.
An item was passed from Argonaut457 to DNA
Different55 targeted Cherrygrove
Wailord_2 targeted Fletchling
DNA put one mark on GhostPony750
The Clicker killed Mektar.

DNA doing two things to GP made it obvious where GP's two marks came from. If DNA had been confirmed scum, Argo passing an item to DNA would have made him next on the list. And Town would have won.

Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:10 am
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Different55 wrote:
Can I change my last PM? I'd like to target DNA instead so that I don't dead.

And I'd also like to kill Fletchling on the last night instead of you so that my kill attempt succeeds.

...don't be silly, D55; that wouldn't be fair.

JsXtm wrote:
For reference, here was what I heard the one night I got to listen to activity:

Quote:
Night 1 - An item was passed from DNA to GhostPony750.
An item was passed from Argonaut457 to DNA
Different55 targeted Cherrygrove
Wailord_2 targeted Fletchling
DNA put one mark on GhostPony750
The Clicker killed Mektar.

DNA doing two things to GP made it obvious where GP's two marks came from. If DNA had been confirmed scum, Argo passing an item to DNA would have made him next on the list. And Town would have won.

WELL DONE.

Had Argo not looked into you that day (which, sadly, wouldn't have been likely, since you called me out right away, compelling him to look into you), you guys would have certainly won.
Sadly, we had to kill you simply because you were Joel. Nothing personal, sorry...!

Come to think of it, Argo was the main (and, dare I say it, only) reason that we won.

Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:27 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Scumbag of a bastard mod has said he'll release the role list and his thoughts on the game by Monday (tomorrow).

Now to hold him to his promise.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DNA wrote:
Scumbag of a bastard.

How to tell someone is upset.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:53 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

GhostPony750 wrote:
How to tell someone is upset at how poorly a game is run.

There; I fixed that for you.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:28 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

DNA wrote:
WELL DONE.

Had Argo not looked into you that day (which, sadly, wouldn't have been likely, since you called me out right away, compelling him to look into you), you guys would have certainly won.
Sadly, we had to kill you simply because you were Joel. Nothing personal, sorry...!

Come to think of it, Argo was the main (and, dare I say it, only) reason that we won.

Congratulations for playing it well enough to cast doubt even in my mind about whether you were a wolf or not. I shoulda stuck to my guns, but the wolves definitely deserved winning this game.

Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:28 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

I'm not sure enough if it was 'wolves deserved to win' more so than 'town deserved to lose'. I mean, you guys did certainly start strong, and forced me into a corner. But, even without a follow-up from you, JsX, town still could have done better on the later days. And by the time that people were really wary of me again, it was already too late.

On an unrelated note...

If nobody objects, I'd like to throw my hat in for WW24. I plan to run it near the end of this year/start of next one, so we don't have this giant chain of Werewolf games with no break.

And after this game I think we all need a break.

Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:45 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Oh yeah, this existed. Technically I won, so yay?

Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:16 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

DNA wrote:
I'm not sure enough if it was 'wolves deserved to win' more so than 'town deserved to lose'. I mean, you guys did certainly start strong, and forced me into a corner. But, even without a follow-up from you, JsX, town still could have done better on the later days. And by the time that people were really wary of me again, it was already too late.

On an unrelated note...

If nobody objects, I'd like to throw my hat in for WW24. I plan to run it near the end of this year/start of next one, so we don't have this giant chain of Werewolf games with no break.

And after this game I think we all need a break.

Dont make the break so long that the forums die and no one is there to play it
Because really, aside from the general discussions and reading y'alls fanfics
There's not much to do here

Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:17 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

What if you were to set a date that we can start signing up, DNA? SS has a point, and if there isn't a timeframe that we can look to, then there probably will be a low turnout for the next game.

Anyway, you can probably go ahead and count me as signed up.

Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:02 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

The main reason I gave a late tentative date is that a variant of the engine I'm using is currently happening in another game, and it isn't quite over yet. I want to make sure I start this game without any unforeseen errors or mistakes, which is why I put the bar late. But...

Kiga wrote:
What if you were to set a date that we can start signing up, DNA?

Fair point, though I don't wish to rush it either. And there is not much to do here, so I can see your point.

Would sign-ups at or near the start of November be acceptable? My game can accommodate up to 32 people, but 24 people is the ideal number.

That actually has nothing to do with the fact that the next Werewolf game to be run here is #24. It's merely the way I designed the game.

So, if that sounds good to you, let me know, and then tell your friends.

Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:19 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

If HW doesn't post the stuff, I'm going to post my roles... or flood this thread with more panorama pictures.

Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:43 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Be my guest.

25charlimit

Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

GhostPony750 wrote:
If HW doesn't post the stuff, I'm going to post my roles... or flood this thread with more panorama pictures.

Please, go ahead. I'll even start, because technically, HW didn't post my entire profile; I did have to bite people, after all.

This was my original profile, and the one that HW gave after DNA killed me:

Quote:
NAME: Thug
FRANCHISE/ALIGN: Dead Island/Self

RAWR RAWR RAWR SHUTUP

Active Ability: Screaming
You MUST use an action at every possible chance. Not doing so will show you as Scum in the next recap. Night 1 is excused from this.

Power 1: Swipe
PM me SWIPE and a username. You will put one Mark on them and they will drop whatever they are holding. You can only use this during the day.

Power 2: Bite
PM me BITE and a dead player's name. This will take one of their Power's from their role and will allow you to use it if the timing is right. This can only be used at Night.

WINCON: Survive

I had bitten Mektar, JsXtm, and SanguinaryScientist, although I never did get any word on which power I had received from SS. These were my additional powers:

Quote:
Power 3: They're creating more?
Destroy any Dead Space or Dark Horse Item you come into contact with. PM me FLAMETHROWER and the name of the item any time to activate this.

Power 4: Heightened Hearing
PM me HEAR THE ENVIROMENT once a Night to possibly learn of what has happened during that night.

Power 5:

Stasis Module
PM me STASIS SHOT and a username to activate. The user won't be able to speak (if used during the night) or activate any of their abilities, including their Active Abilities (if used during the day). This may kill the target.

-or-

Plasma Cutter
Add one Mark upon a user of your choice by PMing me DISMEMBER and their username. This can only be used at Night.

You probably killed me at the right time for your game plan, DNA, because I was hoping for Plasma Cutter, which I was going to use to kill GP the next night (sorry GhostPony...), and then frame you for it, and hope for your lynch. After that, my plan was to bite both GP and DNA, hoping for their marking powers, and eventually start spreading chaos to try to locate the scum. I didn't know who I could trust outside of CK, and I couldn't say anything about my marking ability, because unlike the other three who could mark, I couldn't turn it off without being lynched the next day.

My plan probably wouldn't have worked, and I was likely to have been killed by the time I could fully implement my plan (which I was), but at least I had something going.

Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Quote:
NAME: Werewolf
FRANCHISE/ALIGN: Complete Survivor

There are three posers taking your position in your namesake game. Teach them a lesson and win.

Active Ability: Transform
You are treated as a Vanilla role during the Day, but at Night, you double in power.

Power 1: Old Roots
PM me OLD ROOTS and a user to add a Mark on that player. This can only be used at night.

WINCON: Survive.

So yea, the game started with me not understanding my roles at all and getting a completly random mark. I didn't know if I was scum or not. And that Transform ability was just dafuq. But then HW explained it, and I was still confused. But after some time I finally understood and I was on the roll.

Then, as usual, everyone tried to lynch DNA, and he answered with a rage post. Then I knew that DNA was scum because I know him well, this explains why I hated DNA for a few weeks. Then there was this strange thought I had about CK having a camouflage role. And then I tried to lynch DNA, no one followed, maybe except Different.

I never used any of my abilitys, which is something I should change really. And about this Transform ability... I wondered what kind of power I had at night, since I don't seem to have any. So I asked HW, and he told me that my vote would count as double at the end of the day. Also, do my marks count for two with this ability? I never knew.

So yep, I knew that DNA was scum, I knew that Different was not scum. Other than that I sux.

obligatory panoroma:

Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:44 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Quote:
and getting a completly random mark.

Are you seriously telling me that, on that first time, no one marked you?

wow

this game was messed up

Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:15 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

DNA wrote:
Quote:
and getting a completly random mark.

Are you seriously telling me that, on that first time, no one marked you?

wow

this game was messed up

Well...it was completely random (he just so happened to have been the third from last person to have posted at the time that I messaged HW), but no, that was me. It wasn't personal, my original strategy was just to use a random number generator to try to make my marks look like an automatic aspect of the game until I could figure out something else better to do.

Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Quote:
NAME: Ellie
FRANCHISE/ALIGN: TLoU/Non-scum

The infection isn't as bad to you. You're immune. It sucks that you don't know what happened to Marlene, but Joel is there to protect you now. All should be well...

Active Ability: JOEL!
You can speak to your protector and father figure Joel.

Immunity: Watch out for the Big Guy!
You are Immune to the Bloater's Spore Bomb.

Power 1: Ellie, get out of the way!
Once per night, PM me GDI ELLIE and a username. If they attempt anything, you will block it. However, you might get hurt if they are targeted by a lethal ability.

rip me.

Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:30 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Different55 wrote:
Quote:
NAME: Ellie
FRANCHISE/ALIGN: TLoU/Non-scum

The infection isn't as bad to you. You're immune. It sucks that you don't know what happened to Marlene, but Joel is there to protect you now. All should be well...

Active Ability: JOEL!
You can speak to your protector and father figure Joel.

Immunity: Watch out for the Big Guy!
You are Immune to the Bloater's Spore Bomb.

Power 1: Ellie, get out of the way!
Once per night, PM me GDI ELLIE and a username. If they attempt anything, you will block it. However, you might get hurt if they are targeted by a lethal ability.

rip me.

Quote:
It sucks that you don't know what happened to Marlene, but...

RIGHT. In the feels.

Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20