It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Werewolf 23 - Trust Issues - N5 Ends October 4th 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

-You hear a spooky noise-
oooooooo Guy's it's night time, go to sleep and stop posting. ooooooooo
-Other spooky ghost noises-

Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:51 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Did this dead?

Character limits are bad

Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:36 am
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Different55 wrote:
Did this dead?

Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:02 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

This is what ghosts do in their spare time

Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:44 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Game is bequeathed to be over!
I cannot watch this slaughter any longer.

Scum team wins, non-scum loses.
Now I have to donate 15 psybucks to DNA and Argo each.

Goodbye
"

Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:43 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Would you be willing to post the remaining profiles?

Last edited by Kiga on Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:26 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I will do that tomorrow
for now, its 2 hours of skyrim then off to work

Goodbye
"

Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:02 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Quote:
I will do that tomorrow
for now, its 2 hours of skyrim then off to work

More like 2 hours of fapping.

Quote:
Game is bequeathed to be over!
I cannot watch this slaughter any longer.

good
this entire game was painful

Quote:
Scum team wins, non-scum loses.
Now I have to donate 15 psybucks to DNA and Argo each.

You forgot Fletchling.

~~~

This was me before:

This is me now:

And now I'm going to start putting the finishing touches on Werewolf XXIV.

I'll explain my diabolical plot later.

Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:03 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

;_; I cri every tiem

Character limits need to dead

Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:24 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Click click click your flesh was delicious.

GG guys. See you next time!

Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I knew it ;_; Y u no let me keel DNA HW!!! D:

Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:50 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

tee hee hee~

Okay, since the game is over, I see no need to really hide anything. And I didn't really lie during the course of the game - my only ability (besides the night kill) is to once-per-night mark somebody 1.

Well, my only active ability, anyway. I have two passive ones: first, I require 1 more vote to lynch than usual (which actually would not have helped me much, if I actually were to get lynched - which I almost did); second, I'm bulletproof unless specifically targeted as a part of my character. This would explain, GP, why you probably weren't able to kill me.

And for those curious, yes, I was the Bloater. I would also like to give a huge round of applause to Argonaut, without whom I/we would not have done nearly as well in this game as we did.

Because it really REALLY helped to have someone one the team who knew all the games here inside and out.

Anyway... I'm sure you're all dying to know.

First, I'd like to say that most of the kills I performed were strictly out of necessity. For most of the game, I didn't really get to NK the way I wanted, so I had to kill people that I would have much rather left alive (like JsXtm), or refrain from killing people that I really wanted dead (like CuteKirlia).

The scum team consisted of 3: the Bloater (myself, the alpha), the Clicker (Argo), and the Necromorph (Torchie). Jacob Danik (James86134) was technically pseudo-scum but he had to be found first. And, given that Torchie was never in this game, that basically made a scum team of 2, plus a deadweight. This meant we couldn't cheap out and do the auto win-con.

But she was a very convenient deadweight, actually, since as alpha I could choose who would execute the kill.

I got to talking with Argo almost right away discussing our battle plan. Recognizing who we were, as well as what games we were from, he identified 3 prime targets on the non-scum side that needed to be killed: Joel (JsXtm) and Ellie (D55) from The Last of Us, and Isaac Clarke (SanguinaryScientist) from Dead Space. Thankfully, before the end of the game, we managed to kill all three of them.*

(*Technically Different55 didn't actually die, but I did select him as the kill target on the final night, and according to HW, it would have gone through anyway.)

As the Clicker, Argo had a very strong seer-like role called Echolocation, which was usable once in the day and would tell him the name of a character's role, but if he used it too often, Ellie would be alerted to his presence. We decided that the best way to handle this would be to only use Echolocation every other night, until we managed to find and kill Ellie.

Now, the game began with a day start. I don't really like day starts on principle, because there's literally nothing to go off of, and everyone on both sides is basically just making blind guesses. Right before the game started, though, Mektar confirmed his role by saying "Werewolf genocide incoming". Not knowing what to make of that, I perceived that as a threat. I decided that, unless something really dangerous came up, I would be killing him.

After a weird back-and-forth with HW, I found out that I got to mark people AND the nightly scum kill - customarily the NK is written into the role itself, so I was confused at first. I decided to kill Mektar and mark...I think it was GP. Just for the hell of it. Marks would pile up over time, slowly, and it would narrow down the amount of time we needed to win.

Mektar wasn't one of our prime targets but he did look to be a pretty powerful player, especially given his 6 HP (as opposed to the usual 4). We were all a bit paranoid, I'll admit, of what to do next, until JsXtm spoke up and cast his vote for me, based on my role info. Then a bunch of things happened at once: several people bandwagoned, I got mad because I'd be first-night-out of yet ANOTHER WW game (not because I'd be found out as scum), and I'm wondering what kind of abilities he has.

After calming down, I simply asked JsX what kind of information he used to come to that conclusion. Nothing specific, just "what's your reasoning?" He said that his ability let him see who placed marks on people, and he saw that I marked GP, which was true. If memory serves, GP had 3 marks - 1 from the day marker (which I think was Kiga), 1 from me, and 1 from the tequila (which I actually passed to GP), and I technically only placed 1. After that, there was a bit of a discussion that culminated in all the players having a gentleman's agreement of sorts to stop marking people, and we carried on. (Actually, that might have been the day after. I don't remember.)

I'm honestly not sure HOW I survived that day; I should have been lynched, yet by some miracle I did not. I know people will say it's because they had feels about me dying early on, but I don't believe that was the only (or even the main) factor.

Now, JsX seems like a valuable asset to the town, no? My plan was to keep him alive, since me just revenge-killing him after a vote like that would be ultra-weak, and just a really bad play, at least from my point of view. Unfortunately, Argo reported to me that he used Echolocation on JsXtm, and reported, IN BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS, that JsX was Joel. Sadly, that meant he had to go. I'd rather not have, but if he was Joel, then he was too much of a threat to us to be left alive. At Argo's behest, we ordered Torchie to kill him, since her character was from Dead Space - if Argo or I went after him, he would probably have something to either weaken or kill us in retaliation. Sure enough, that was the smart play.

Day 2 I don't remember really well but I think it was half marking-is-bad-discussion and half is-Fletchling-dangerous? Nothing really got accomplished, but I said I would mark Fletchling to give him an opportunity to prove the truth of his statements (which, much later on, he did).

I didn't know what to say or do next, but towards the end of the day, Sanguinary popped up out of nowhere and said "Before the day ends, I request the Codex and Machine be returned to me" and then acknowledged he probably signed his own death warrant. Since my team knew about the existence of those things from Torchie's role (and Argo, who actually received Machine Part 1 and temporarily gave it to me for safe keeping), more likely than not, Sanguinary was Isaac Clarke. This was also convenient, because it would mean that we could use Torchie as a puppet to kill off whoever we perceived as threats, in case we hit Ellie and she hit us back.

I had the Bloater (myself) kill Isaac that night, while Argo advised me that, since Ellie would probably be used to the Clicker, I should be the one to perform the night kills until Ellie dies, as a precaution. Plus, if I ended up killing myself, suspicion would be resolved and basically disappear, giving Argo a free pass. Coincidentally, Torchie and James were both modkilled that same night, and revealed to be the 2 other Dead Space players. With Isaac gone we could rest easy knowing that the screwy Codex/Machine wincon would never go off.

Day 4 I believe is when the talk of items, and who had them, went off. Not content with just slowly waiting out No Lynches (plus, if I just kept doing that, that's basically an easy scum win), I proposed we go after the people who were lying low, and this had a rather interesting and somewhat desirable side effect: CuteKirlia, and later twistedturtwig, came clean on both of their roles. I left my vote on TT because 1) I don't like changing my vote so many times in a day in WW, and 2) I hate pewdiepie. I've never even heard him, but I know I hate him. Plus, we could kinda hold the "TT is always scum" thing over his head later; Argo decided to use Echolocation to confirm his identity, and yes, he was. After some discussion we went after Wailord_2 for some reason - actually, why did I say 'we'? It was everyone EXCEPT me.

With the time running out fast, we had to find Ellie. Argo and I compiled a list of 5 suspects we believed were the most likely to be Ellie: Kiga, Different55, GP, Cherrygrove, and Chillbill. I wanted to leave ChillBill alive, partly out of respect for him as a player, and partly because I believed he was non-scum and found him valuable to actually spurring game activity. Cherrygrove was a total unknown and it probably wasn't GP. I decided to kill Kiga, and conveniently, the last marker was taken out.

Oh, speaking of which, earlier on I tried to destroy the tequila by passing it to Fletchling, which would end up killing him in the process. The tequila was destroyed since the birdseed got to him first, so I got my main objective there, just not the perk. Later he healed off 1 of his marks, so I couldn't do a NK+spore bomb quickmark and kill 2 people at once, ending the game with an easy majority.

Then there was the discussion of teams/alignments and such, and how D55 was unusually surprised at Kiga and Wailord's alignment being Self - apparently, he didn't notice? This automatically meant that D55's alignment wasn't Self - which meant he had a really high chance of being Ellie. I asked him/called him out on it, and he said his alignment was Non-Scum - which is exactly what I'd expected him to say. After all, he couldn't say much more beyond that, right? Though, bastardmod Hauntedwater surprised me by extending this day by another week. ...Nothing got done then either, but Argo did try to save his own hide by indirectly accusing me of being scum by hiding in plain sight and effectively leading the game - which I kinda was, though the leading was unintentional. It's mostly the force of habit of being vocal in a WW game.

I don't know where Argo went but I strongly believed that D55 was Ellie, so I said I'd kill him. HW and I had periodically been talking throughout the course of the game, with him saying that town deserves to lose for playing so badly and he wanted me to hurry up and kill everybody. I said I would so long as he posted his updates in a more timely manner. Eventually he got so fed up with it that...well, the game's now over.

In fairness I'm not sure the non-scum would have won. I would have killed Ellie, thus removing our 'three big threats', and there'd only be 8 players left remaining, 2 of which were wolves. Given the behavior for the town to ignore the game and end up unintentionally making no lynches, ending the game now was an act of mercy for everyone involved. Even me. Man this game was painful.

Overall thoughts?

I'm honestly not sure what to say. I do kinda like the idea of everyone having their own independent wincons, but between each day/night update taking about 2 weeks to come up, and the overall sluggish pace of the town during the day (seriously, besides me and D55 and Kiga and maybe 1 or 2 other people, who was really engaged?), it was hard for the game to really progress. I was mostly just trying to take out the 3 threats (and in the end I did), but I had no idea what anyone else was actually trying to do. D55 was Ellie so he was pushing the thread alone, and GP really had it out for me for some reason, but...after that, what else? The inactivity of the players (and the mod), and the helpfulness of my partner Argo, were what really won this game in the end.

Now I'm really all werewolf'd out, so for those of you wanting WW24, it won't be for a while. I'm in the process of fixing and tweaking it, and I will have it all ready for you - just...not any time soon. I think after this hectic game, we could all use a rest.

Edit: Oh, yeah, wincons. There are 4 winners I know of this game:
DNA (scum leader)
Argonaut457 (scum partner)
Fletchling (survived to game's end)
twistedturtwig (survived to game's end)

And there's probably more, since I'm sure between CG, GP, and ChillBill, there was at least one more 'survive to game's end' wincon.

Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:37 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

This was my first WW game. Even though I kinda wasn't very good at it, I can at least say I found it entertaining and fun. It's rather amusing me that DNA and Argo turned out to be Scum. Especially, since I stated that I thought DNA wasn't several times.
You know, since I DIDN'T die, that means I lost! Which leads me to the conclusion that. . .

THE MUSIC CONTINUES!
Trololololol. . .

I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music. I like my music.

DNA wanted me dead (and heheheh couldn't carry out the deed), and I might as well have been scum, so it was fun! Definitely going to play in the next game, and I will probably know how to play better by then~!

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:07 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Oh yeah, that's right, the game's over!

/me brutally kills CK and ships her remains to Korea

Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:20 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

"HW and I had periodically been talking throughout the course of the game, with him saying that town deserves to lose for playing so badly and he wanted me to hurry up and kill everybody."

okay.

Town needed CK to get things done. However, I felt that she would blindly follow DNA to the end so I didn't take any action.

My wincon was to survive.

Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

WINCON: Survive.
yey.

DNA wrote:
and GP really had it out for me for some reason

because I knew you were scum. -_-

Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Wincon: SURVIVE

not sure if I did that. HW?

Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:57 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

GhostPony750 wrote:
DNA wrote:

No you didn't.

Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:39 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Son of a gun I was right
I marked DNA the night I died

I had my suspicions at first, so I planned on slowly marking you night afyer night if people chose to totaly ignore my posts and leave me alone. Because im pretty sure its not the first or last time its happened

Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:06 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

@DNA ;-; dood I wasn't even a threat. Our wincon was just for me to survive.

Also, I should have known that DNA and Argo were scum. JsXtm's hearing revealed that on night 1, DNA passed an item to GP and received one from Argo. Me and JsXtm thought that it looked a lot like cooperation, and since we knew DNA had marked someone, we decided to go after him. But we weren't able to bandwagon DNA off and then JsXtm died and I was left alone in the world.

Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:37 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
It appears that most, if not all, wincons for town was just "Survive". However, in a scenario where clicklers and bloaters WIN, no one survives. So, for all intensive purposes, saying we one basically means the rest of you are dead anyway. By stopping the slaughter all he really did was leave you in a town full of fungus-based zombies.

Also, for those who were wondering, I was basically a Scum-Seer, like DNA said, and I also couldn't be killed by marks. You guys would've HAD to lynch me.

GG no re.

Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:01 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DNA wrote:
GhostPony750 wrote:
DNA wrote:

No you didn't.

Yes I did. ;_;

Edit: We should have bandwagoned DNA earlier.

Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:05 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

As I said, the fact I survived Day 1 (or technically 2, I guess) I can attribute to 1 of 2 things:

1) It was honestly a miracle
2) You guys suck as townies

It honestly could have been either. But on every day after that, it was definitely #2.

Everyone ignores the thread until Chillbill comes in and pushes for a lynch, and even then the response is wishy-washy?

Did you want to lose?

Speaking of losing, now we have to find out exactly what 'survive' means here.

Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:55 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Next game should just be a classic version of WW

Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:11 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

SanguinaryScientist wrote:
Next game should just be a classic version of WW

What do you mean by 'classic'? I may be able to tweak my engine to that. (Or it may already be like that.)

Oh, and...
Quote:
Son of a gun I was right
I marked DNA the night I died

If you hadn't mentioned the Codex and Machine, we wouldn't have killed you, you goof ;P

Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next