It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Looking for trades: have Kanto, Johto starters 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'm specifically looking for the Hoenn and Sinnoh starters, but there are a great many more that I would truly appreciate. I can also supply exclusives like vulpix, meowth, growlithe, panphy, etc., because I'm not altogether sure if those cross over to other DS games. (Although not skarmory or teddiursa right now; my friend with SS hasn't gotten to Blackthorn yet). In addition, I can get you females of each of said starters and name it whatever you like, if that's your thing. I also have female eevees.

I would also like some others, like Lotad, Beldum, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, etc... I am not sure how those stack up in terms of "price range", though, i.e. what's a decent/respectable trade for them. Any advice in this area would be lovely.

Additionally, I want the EV-lowering berries - Kelpsy, Pomeg, Tamato, Hondew, Qualot, and Grepa. If you could spare one of any of these so I can begin growing my own, that'd be amazing.

I'm on MST (Colorado) and will be checking periodically. Since, uh... I don't know the etiquette of the boards re: personal contact info, PM me with/for Pal Pad # and we'll set up a time, alright?

EDIT: I should mention that the PM-phobic are welcome to post here as well.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:21 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

You say Beldum, but I am willing to trade you my level 29 metang at a reasonable price

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:39 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I can get you any of the Hoenn starters, as well as Lotad. What are you offering for them? PM if you want to trade.

trading for almost anything! Friend code: 0990 6438 8302, name: Joi

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature

Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:42 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I don't mind giving you the Sinnoh starters, if you have yet to get them. PM if you're interested and we can negotiate something :]

Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:41 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I'm looking for a Chikorita, I have all of the other starters, PM me if ya wanna trade

HeartGold: 4727-0718-7125

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:15 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]