It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Pokemon being offered... 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Elrik wrote:
Well to get the stunkys you would have to connect to my Diamond, and for me to get the Charmanders and torchic you would need t connect to my SS.

I'll add both, then. Just PM me when you are available.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:45 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

DO YOU HAVE THE CYNDAQUILS AND CHIKORITAS AND MUDKIPS ALMOST DONE OR NOT

Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:05 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Albertostar wrote:

What's up with the capslock? I think I PM'd you about this taking a few weeks, did I not? Right now is not a good time as I have midterms and finals coming up and studying is much more important than playing Pokemon at the moment. If you can't wait for another few weeks, I believe there are others willing to do this for you, so yeah.

Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:10 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

surmise wrote:
Albertostar wrote:

What's up with the capslock? I think I PM'd you about this taking a few weeks, did I not? Right now is not a good time as I have midterms and finals coming up and studying is much more important than playing Pokemon at the moment. If you can't wait for another few weeks, I believe there are others willing to do this for you, so yeah.

Speaking of busy timing. I may be getting a job here soon, and Thanksgiving is in less than a week and a half, so as far as I can see I'm going to be a bit busy as well. I already got all the starter pokemon that I had been looking for by the way, so you don't have to worry about that any more unless you really want to get rid of them. But I haven't been able to find a Skorupi or a Drapion to breed one from. However I do have your two male Stunkys whenever we've both got the time for such a trade.

An old team I had an idea for. Criticism is appreciated.

SoulSilver-- 1892-9981-0071

Diamond-- 5414-8714-8656

Trading thread-- viewtopic.php?f=36&t=27567

Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:14 pm
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Elrik wrote:
Speaking of busy timing. I may be getting a job here soon, and Thanksgiving is in less than a week and a half, so as far as I can see I'm going to be a bit busy as well. I already got all the starter pokemon that I had been looking for by the way, so you don't have to worry about that any more unless you really want to get rid of them. But I haven't been able to find a Skorupi or a Drapion to breed one from. However I do have your two male Stunkys whenever we've both got the time for such a trade.

I just really want to get rid of the Charmanders/Torchics/Chikoritas that I just have laying on one of the boxes in my game. They've been laying around there for a little while so I'm basically going to release them in probably a week or two. So it's completely up to you whether you want the Charmander and Torchic (was it a Torchic? xD) -- I can be made available right now, if you want.

Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:20 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i can wait i guess

Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:22 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I have 10 payapa berries, and Im looking for a female todidile with good Ivs... Female chikorita with good Ivs, and Some substitute Tms, if you have any lmk and we can work out a trade.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:21 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hey i'll be chillin in WiFi, i have many legandaries, and shinies if anybody wants them, just pm me

FC=2408 0232 3837

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2