It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 LookerMons by Growli3: Episode 1: Vulpix (4TH GEN) 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

(Okay, so, I'm gonna set up shop with this. Let's see if it does well; if not, I'll shut 'er down. :D )

Welcome to the very first episode of LookerMons with your host, growli3! We showcase specially bred Pokémon for the web viewers to see, and to purchase(aka trade, we do not do real money).

This week on LookerMons we have a cute treat: Vulpix! This hot little fox is here for good STAB, to cover a weakness and add a dangerous status condition to your foe while guarding you from any status conditions for 5 turns! What a multitasker!

Highlight to view spoiler.
These little guys(and gals) know Flamethrower, Energy Ball, Confuse Ray and Safeguard. They are the descendants of a pristine Ninetales from the age of FR/LG and Hayley's(the girl from Pokémon Ranch) Vulpix-since-evolved-Ninetails!

Since this is our debut episode, you can trade us whatever you like for these babies! Doesn't matter if it's a Bidoof or a Dialga, just send it on down to my Diamond FC(in my signature)! Post here, then when I approve, PM me w/ your friend code. We will be having a giveaway for 5th generation(Black+White) next week so don't fret! Then the week after that will be 4th, then 5th, then 4th, and so on and so forth(ha!). Can't wait to see you guys in the Wi-Fi Room!

Signed, growli3

Diamond FC: 3955 2109 9911

Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:45 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]