It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:16 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Legendary Dogs 
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

IV is the same as DV. And no you don't have to wait till lvl 100, you can use the Psypoke DV calculator. - DNA

Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

What does IV stand for?

It stands for Individual Value.

"Screw the Ivys, I'm applying to Smogon University!"

Shinies
Ruby: Spinda, Golbat, Duskull
Pearl: Purugly

Want to be an Official Unofficial Psypoke Gym Leader? Sign up today!

Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:49 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I read thru this thread and it seems that finding the legendry dogs is like chasing the playful lake pokemon in diamond/pearl it changes its location whenever you change a location. My only question is does it work like this before you encounter the dogs for the first time, or will running around in the same patch of grass suffice?

Also when fixing celios machine, does it only need to be fixed so the computer system is working across the islands? Or do i need to run off and get the ruby/sapphire to allow trading with hoenn etc?

Ive beaten the elite 4, obtained the national pokedex and fixed celios computer (But havent allowed trading from other regions yet) and im starting to wonder if ive missed something cause ive been running all over the place trying to find suicune for a long time now, with no luck.

Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:43 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I think you need to completely fix the machine (IE, find the ruby and sapphire). Running in one section of grass (for the initial encounter) will suffice.

Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:18 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:22 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I have read that {suicune} has been found while surfing, however i dont know about the other two. I am still looking for {suicune}, and im starting to get fed up, ive spent over 20 hours now doing nothing but running around in the grass with no sign of it.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:29 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Well... Do they appear at sea routes?

Yes, they can appear in any route, including the sea ones.

Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:26 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Post Re:
JsXtm wrote:
Gnaaye wrote:
Well... Do they appear at sea routes?

Yes, they can appear in any route, including the sea ones.

Really? All of them, not just Suicune?

cool/crap

Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:38 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

seeing as how this thread has just been bumped i thought i should add what i learnt from my investigations. The dogs will appear after 3 things are done. The elite four are beaten AND you have completely fixed the trading computer on the other islands, and you have the national dex. After running around for ages getting nowhere i used a gameshark to comfirm the dogs appearance, this was done by setting my pokedex to complete, which in turn led the game to belive i had seen the dogs already and thus gave a location of them in the pokedex map. This was done at the start of the game and there was no location given. After the elite four were beaten and no location, once again after then getting my upgraded pokedex, and still nothing. But as soon as i fixed the trading computer bingo the dogs were visible.

This means that just about every tutorial/walk thru i have read regarding this issue is misleading as they all simply state that beating the elite four is all you need to do, which is not true and will have you walking around looking for something that is not there, Yet!

Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Em... JsXtm mentioned that in this thread already, and I think most people knew that.

JsXtm wrote:
I think you need to completely fix the machine (IE, find the ruby and sapphire). Running in one section of grass (for the initial encounter) will suffice.

Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:26 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2