It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 The Pokemon Z Theory of Four 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Okay, so first up let me just say I know how outrageous and bizarre this sounds, but don't start scoffing at the computer screen until you reach the end of the theory, because it takes a while to all come together...

In the Kalos Pokémon League is a statue of Cresselia. In battle, if you do a high flying aeriel attack, you can see there is another statue that looks like a Mega Evolution of Cresselia. Ignore the possible Mega Evolution though, and instead just accept the statue of Cresselia. Cresselia and Darkrai have often appeared opposite one another. What do Cresselia have to do with X and Y though? Except for the fact that Cresselia's colour palette exists within Xerneas' and Darkrai's colour palette exists within Yveltal's. NPC's say how Unova and Kalos were in contact with each other long ago in the past, what if Xerneas and Cresselia fused together like Kyurem and Reshiram, and what if Darkrai and Yveltal fused together like Zekrom and Kyurem? But that's ridiculous speculation, the fusion technology ended up in Unova... mind you there was a war in Kalos, and things often get lost in Wars... But again, this is pointless speculation, isn't it?

The bottom line on all that is we have a statue of Cresselia in Kalos, but no Darkrai link in Kalos... Or do we?

Let's back up...

This is the first core game to use an entirely 3D model for gameplay. Before now there have been FOUR game series within the Pokémon Franchise to utilize the 3D gameplay engine- Pokémon Snap, Pokémon Stadium/Stadium2/BattleRevolution, Pokémon Colloseum/XD, and Pokepark. The 3D engine was first experimented with in the core games in the FOURTH Generation. The FOURTH Gen Pokémon League in the Anime was won by a Trainer who used a Darkrai. The only other Pokémon the Trainer used was a Latios, who we know has a Mega Evolution and is therefore significant to the next installment somehow. The last place a Latios was readily available in the core games was in the dreamyard, and Darkrai and Cresselia are often associated with dreams and nightmares. The last generation had FOUR installments, and the Pokémon Bank came with a free Celebi, though one was just given away a few installments ago in the HG/SS saga, so why would they AGAIN give away the star of the FOURTH Pokémon movie where Ash went back in time and met a young Professor Oak?

Let's just dwell on that premise for a moment...

Wouldn't that be cool to do in Kalos? To go back in time? You could get into the Power Plant because the doors wouldn't be rusted over... the desert wouldn't be a barren wasteland... that new bridge might not yet be built... Sycamore would be leaving a note to his younger self... the man who leaves a depressing note and runs away wouldn't yet be scarred for life... Ghost Girl might still be alive... you'd even be there to witness that strange event told by NPC's where Abomasnow and Mamoswine come to the Pokémon Center to seek help at the Frost Cavern... Maybe you'd even place something inside a strange souvenir/time capsule-esque object for someone to take out and utilize in the future...

But that's all speculative, we need some actual facts.

Remember the significance of the 3D model we touched on earlier?

The 3D model used for X and Y is made up of FOUR variables (Gee that number keeps popping up a lot...)

Pokémon X represents the X Axis.

Pokémon Y represents the Y Axis.

Pokémon Z (presumably) would represent the Z axis. This is Depth, and considering Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum, and B2/W2 we can assume this game would recap X and Y in greater Depth, as all its predecessors of the same nature have done.

The final, and FOURTH (there it is again!) variable in a 3D model is the Time variable.

So we have X and Y, we'll be getting Z- a more in-depth look at the X and Y adventure... What if after Z, we went all the way back to A, back in time, and back through the alphabet, to Pokémon A- representing Time.

If we were to order those games chronologically we'd have AXYZ... That's French for Axis by the way.

That would make the next two games Pokémon A and Pokémon Z.

AZ?

You can tell me I'm crazy now.

www.youtube.com/ThePlastikOne

www.youtube.com/PsychesEntertainment

Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:30 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I think you started out alright, then maybe got into a bit of over analyzation.

But then again, who am I to say your wrong?

Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:22 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Well, I'd have to say that those are certainly interesting points. Perhaps this is all coincidence, or perhaps you are far more perceptive than all of us.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:30 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

in the fourth movie a young prof oak comes forward in time ash doesn't go back in time till hoen

Black Friend Code: used in trades gmt - 06:00 central time us
Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:
3695-0533-8271 this one has reached 100 friends if you want a safari from me use the 2nd friend code.
2nd 3ds friend code: 1821-9478-7101
Black2 Friend Code: Chris 0519 5118 7320

Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:27 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Omg you're right, Oak came forward. But still, same sort of premise.

Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:59 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

So did everyone see which Pokemon is being distributed for the new Pokemon X and Y Movie?

DARKRAI.

There you go.

Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]