It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 My experience of catching Rayquaza. 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hello everybody!Here I am going to share my experience of catching Rayquaza. I had only a MASTER BALL and I wanted to use it to catch Latios. So I had to catch it with another kind of pokeball. I prepared myself to catch it & fly to Pacifidlog city & then go to the top of the Sky Piller. I specially took these three Pokemon to catch it .
-TORKOAL -BANETTE -VILEPLUME
Firstly, I took torkoal cause it has a move named 'SMOKESCREEN'. Using it I reduced it's accuracy to "won't go lower".
Sceondly, Vileplume was used to paralize it.
And thirdly, I used Banette for it's two moves which are 1) screen 2) gruge [if the user faints,deletes the PP of the final move]
#I think these are the best Pokemon to catch any Pokemon....
At first, I paralized Rayquaza. Then I use 'GRUGE' adn it killed my banetty. I successfully deleted it's one of the move(*sorry, I can't remember the move now) After that I cut it's accuracy, defense & it's HP as possiable. Then I was throwing ULTRA, TIMER & many other pokeballs.
As many moves were 'used' & I deleted some of it's move; I thought what it will do, if all of it's PP over?
Then suddenly ,RAYQUAZA used "STRUGGLE" It's a move like 'TAKE DOWN' which also hurts the user. OH NO! with my great sorrow & suprise, I saw that Rayquaza fainted. Allmy efforts went in vain.
But after some tries I was able to catch Rayquaza. :D

Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:37 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]