It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:58 am

Forum rules

ALL GLORY TO THE FLOATING CLEFFA

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 
 CAN YOU SMELL WHAT I'M COOKING JOBBER?! 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

You are the most uncoordinated wrestler in the history of Pro Wrestling! Skull Kid, you pencil neck geek, you have no skills! You think you're going for a piledriver, but all it comes out as is "suck, suck, suck"! You are one generation removed from being a savage! I'll hand it to you; you have a lot of heart. But, once I get through REMOVING THAT HEART you'll be nothing but a shell! Your neck is made especially for my Mongolian Chop! Like the Korean say, "Custom fit for disaster." But, I do all my talking in the ring. Oh, so you say you're a good wrestler, but who have you defeated that's as great of a wrestler as me? Nobody! NOBODY! I've tourn you apart and you cried like a baby! Many witnesses! HA-HA! HA-HA! HA-HA-HA-HAAAAA!!

Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:07 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

oh hello welcome to Psypoke

Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:13 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

what is skull kid ever gonna do??? :(

Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:07 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I think it smells like you're cooking chicken?

Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:39 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Ohshi-

SK was told his place. ;o

Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:11 am
Profile WWW
I need to shut the **** up

Oh, buuurn Skull Kid. You got told. "/
That was...one of the weirdest posts I have ever seen. Mebbe it deserves to pop into Lintaro's Lair. It is hilariously bad. Then again, so's this Sub-Forum.
{jolteon}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:02 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Kin Corn Karn! oh boy, look at this joke! You're all talk and no game. I'll admit, you're good at blowing steam out of your ass, but that's all you're good at! When Fighter Hayabusa steps in that ring, the crowd goes wild, because they know perfection when they see it. When you step in the ring, they say to themselves "how did a joke like this ever make it pro? What a loser!". You can try and chop me all you want, but when I go for the back brain kick, you'll be out in the 1...2...3! You talk about jobbers and toolboxes, but as I see it, you're just talking about yourself, because when I look in the mirror, all I see is perfection! You are just a sore to my eyes. Give me some bleach to clean out my eyes, because you're making me blind!

(the crowd goes wild) *HAYABUSA* *HAYABUSA* *HAYABUSA*

Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:53 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

*superiorchingling* wrote:
Oh, buuurn Skull Kid. You got told. "/
That was...one of the weirdest posts I have ever seen. Mebbe it deserves to pop into Lintaro's Lair. It is hilariously bad. Then again, so's this Sub-Forum.
{jolteon}

worst post in the thread so far

Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:21 pm
Profile WWW
THE POWER IS ON!

ImageImage

Thread hijacking to challenge DatVu to Tekken.

It's not as dramatic to issue a challenge when you know you're going to lose, but yeah.

Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:00 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

I don't really know who those chicks are (sorry I know I suck at life), but the one on the right needs a thighmaster like whoa.

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:57 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Fighter Hayabusa, your talk is so weak it couldn't wrestle a baby with muscular dystrophy! Why don't you take that back to the playground where that might scare someone! And from now on when you speak my name I want to be referred to as THE CAPTAIN! CAPTAIN CORN KARN! I am in charge here! Some people might say my humility is overwhelming, but when you have it you might as well throw it around. If you don't have it (Fighter Hayabusa) you're never going to get it! You're born with it; it's something that can't be aquired. I have enough in me to have been born triplets! Skull Kid, look at this tower! Look at these arms! Look at the mass! Just take one good look and remember one thing: you're only as good as you look! Captain Corn Karn is still getting stronger! In fact, I probably won't reach my peak until five years from now! You're in trouble, Kid! When I wrap these massive arms around that skinny, flakey, pink body you better believe that you're going to experience a brain buster that will change your life! Do you know what it's like to live in a wheel chair?! You better stock up on baby wipes because you're going to need a nurse to clean your ass! HA-HA-HA-HAAAA!!!!!

Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:10 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Kin Corn Karn wrote:
Fighter Hayabusa, your talk is so weak it couldn't wrestle a baby with muscular dystrophy! Why don't you take that back to the playground where that might scare someone! And from now on when you speak my name I want to be referred to as THE CAPTAIN! CAPTAIN CORN KARN! I am in charge here! Some people might say my humility is overwhelming, but when you have it you might as well throw it around. If you don't have it (Fighter Hayabusa) you're never going to get it! You're born with it; it's something that can't be aquired. I have enough in me to have been born triplets! Skull Kid, look at this tower! Look at these arms! Look at the mass! Just take one good look and remember one thing: you're only as good as you look! Captain Corn Karn is still getting stronger! In fact, I probably won't reach my peak until five years from now! You're in trouble, Kid! When I wrap these massive arms around that skinny, flakey, pink body you better believe that you're going to experience a brain buster that will change your life! Do you know what it's like to live in a wheel chair?! You better stock up on baby wipes because you're going to need a nurse to clean your ass! HA-HA-HA-HAAAA!!!!!

i believe that is not true. =P

Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:40 pm
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

Someone grab a plate, someone is cooking up a hot steamy helping of FAIL with a little bit of spam.

Yummers.

"DERP I'M A DUMBASS :B"

Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:14 pm
THE POWER IS ON!

I love how many people are reply to this topic while having no clue what it's about.

Excluded from this list are Skull Kid, DatVu, Krisp, TheCyberMew, R_R, the original poster and myself. ;o

Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:35 pm
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

Frost wrote:
I love how many people are reply to this topic while having no clue what it's about.

Excluded from this list are Skull Kid, DatVu, Krisp, TheCyberMew, R_R, the original poster and myself. ;o

This makes me think of The Rock from back in the day. The same rambling that those "pro wrestlers" spit out before every "match". Nothing to hard to understand, I don't think.

I stand by what I said. Fail.

"DERP I'M A DUMBASS :B"

Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:47 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Face, I've got your Spam right here! How about that soft chunk of meat you call your body! HA-HA-HAA! Why don't you see your way out of this before you find your way into it?! I'll put you in a world of pain that George Clooney and an injection of Demerol can't bring you out! I've met hundreds of pencil-necked geeks such as yourself! Quick to talk and quick to fall! Next time you try to TALK SMACK why don't you think of something creative instead of blurting out overused and tired internet words?!! Fail?? How about PINNED!! OH YEAH!!

Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:59 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Thread needs moar Star Man.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:44 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

KCK, how old are you and how much do you weigh? You sound like what Swift said superiorchingling is like in the thread: attn. superiorchingling except you, KCK, sound like you're 7 and I agree with face, but Fails at Life
(can I say that?)

Last edited by LSA2013 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:24 am
Profile WWW
I need to shut the **** up

What, can you say that I sound like I'm seven?
I finks so.
{tyranitar}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:04 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

LSA, I didn't understand a word you wrote! I understand that you agree with Face, but that's about it! I have a website for you: http://www.theenglishlanguage.com. It'll teach you how to form complete sentences and accurately explain your thoughts through words. So, whenever you want to TAKE THOSE TENNIS BALLS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH and speak a comprehensible word I will be all ears! But think wisely! When you pull yourself into the world of CAPTAIN CORN KARN the only way you'll leave is on a stretcher! I know you love your girlfriend, Face, but this one isn't worth it! Underneath those canvas mats is nothing but wood and steel! It isn't the mattress in your bedroom, but it'll be a lot like sleeping in it! The only problem is you probably won't wake up!! HA-HA HA-HA HA-HA HAAAA!! You better grab your teddy bear, junior!

Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:06 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Oh God, this thread's gotten even funnier than when I last saw it a week ago.

Go Kin Corn Karn!

Sorry Fighter Hayabusa, but you're just not in the same league. :(

Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:36 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]