Miley Cyrus Is Better 11%  11%  [ 3 ]
Hannah Montana Is Better 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Selena Gomez owns them both 29%  29%  [ 8 ]
I'd rather stab my eyes/ears out 57%  57%  [ 16 ]
Total votes : 28

VIT: Hannah Montana Vs. Miley Cyrus 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I know that this probably belongs in music, but this is a very important thread, and thus belongs here.

For millions of years, freakish wierd disney fangirls have asked this question: who is better, Hannah Montana or Miley Cyrus? This question is an incredibly difficult and challenging question to answer, and many theologists and scientists have spent years pondering apon this question. There are two main conclusions people come to ultimately, and they are listed below:

1. Miley Cyrus is Better than Hannah Montana
After years of pondering this over, it is believed the first person to draw this conclusion was probably Santa Claus. In 1964, he published his theory in a book entitled 'Most Important Figures of the 2000's', which has never actually been read, seen, heard of, or eaten by anyone other than Santa himself, and now you the reader of this post. The idea basis around two concepts.

Firstly, die hard Miley>Hannah fans believe that Hannah Montana is actually just a fictional character, portrayed by the brilliant and wonderful acting abilities of Miley. Although this has never been proved, many take the credits as the end where Hannah is credited to Miley as evidence.

Second of all, many people believe that Miley Cyrus is a more relatable person. People find it easier to relate to someone who isn't only ever seen as a celebrity performing to everyone ridiculous songs such as 'The Best of Both Worlds' or 'Hoedown Throwdown'. Instead, she is just a regular school girl, who just happens to have more fame than Michael Jackson himself. But thats normal, right?

2. Hannah Montana is Better than Miley Cyrus
Because she is blond.

Vote in the poll which one you agree with.

Also:
Quote:
<ix> Should I post this thread at psypoke or ichz: VIT: Hannah Montana vs. Miley Cyrus?
<patchy> theyre more likely to take it srsly at psypoke

Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:00 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I reluctantly confess the fact that I am almost wholly convinced by the fact that Hannah is blond, but then one must take at look at one key factor that Inta Xonem has failed to give justice to:
The Pythagorean Theorem

Quote:
In any right triangle, the area of the square whose side is the hypotenuse (the side opposite the right angle) is equal to the sum of the areas of the squares whose sides are the two legs (the two sides that meet at a right angle).

This clearly states facts about triangles (T), and this shows us that Hannah (H) is far better than Miley (M). Why? Elementary my dear Watson. On MSN Messenger, (H) turns into the sexy emote 8-) where as (M) turns into the messenger mini-icon, a clear attestation to the blatantly obvious vanity of this Disney "star".

Furthermore, I'd like to address the fact that many little girls across this bright shining sphere called Earth do not know the difference between these two people. One is Hannah; one is Miley. They get angry when you mix them up.

Thank you for your time and I hope I may have enlightened some heavy hearts on this very grey area.

Last edited by Patchy on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:29 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Quite obviously Miley Cyrus is far superior to Hannah Montana, as Hannah Montana is far inferior to Miley Cyrus.

Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:30 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Not only is it the same person, they both want to make me kill myself.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:53 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I don't think Ryan gets it.

SELENA!!!!

Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Jaguar wrote:
I don't think Ryan gets it.

I've been observing you people for a while, and I'm pretty sure you're right.

I have to post something really weird that either doesn't make sense, or makes too much sense, right?

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:03 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Ryanh181 wrote:
I've been observing you people for a while, and I'm pretty sure you're right.

I have to post something really weird that either doesn't make sense, or makes too much sense, right?

Eh, maybe to Jaguar.

Anyways, I opt for the secret option: Emily Osment. :o

Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:42 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selena Gomez is far better than either of them. Selena is talented enough to not let her ego get so big she needs two people to hold it like Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana.

Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:09 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Ryanh181 wrote:
Not only is it the same person, they both want to make me kill myself.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:35 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Who the hell is Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus ???

Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:29 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

BIDDY BIDDY BAM BAM
BIDDY BIDDY BAM BAM

Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

good effort, I'll grade you a 68 but you (+this forum) need more pictures!

Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:46 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I'd rather die from being stabbed rather than listen to both of them (look at me referring to two people while they are one and the same :)

Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:47 am
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

kaizer20 wrote:
I'd rather die from being stabbed rather than listen to both of them (look at me referring to two people while they are one and the same :)

Shun the non-believer. Shhhuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Quote:

This clearly states facts about triangles (T), and this shows us that Hannah (H) is far better than Miley (M). Why? Elementary my dear Watson. On MSN Messenger, (H) turns into the sexy emote 8-) where as (M) turns into the messenger mini-icon, a clear attestation to the blatantly obvious vanity of this Disney "star".

well.. well... yo momma so fat they use her to measure marathon run distances accurately; roll her once and when she completes one roll you have 22 miles.

OH YAR I WENT THERE.

SO EVERYONE, VOTE MILEEEYYY.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:27 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i am probz gonna sound extremely camp but i like hannah montana and miley cyrus. but i like miley more

Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:16 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

kaizer20 wrote:

Wow. U r an idiot no offense.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:45 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"No offense" is probably the most retarded thing to say to someone after saying some **** like that. First of all, you can't tell someone how he should feel about what you just said, and second of all, you further insult them by acting as if he shouldn't take offense, because it's something he should accept as fact. You are an idiot.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:32 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

DatVu wrote:
You are an idiot.

Salt in the wound bonus points!

Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:53 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

@DatVu: That is not what I was trying to do at all. When I posted that odds are I was not thinking at all. I apologize for my "retarded" behavior.
@Pokemaniac: I'm being serious here

On Topic, Please: Selena Gomez FTW

Last edited by Manaphy10 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I think Manaphy10 is trying to save his ass.

ON TOPIC: I don't like Miley Cyrus or Hannah Montana so I'll just stick with Selena Gomez.

Pokemon Pearl FC:2749 9225 9473

Up for a battle anytime! Just PM me.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:13 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

or u can forget bothe selena and miley and go for demi!!!!

Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:48 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I see the whole Hannah/Miley thing as a corollary to Robert Louis Stevenson's The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Let's look at it this way:
Miley was once just the average daughter of a washed up country rock star/whore named Billy Ray Cyrus. She grows up to realize that she too must be an untalented musician so she can out step and even overshadow her father. So she dons a blond wig and some hooker clothes and is transformed into a bouncy little pop star who drives little girls crazy. Miley now has two conflicting personalities; Hannah and Miley. In the same way that Dr. Jekyll is still his old mixture of good and evil, Miley is unchanged by the alter-ego of Hannah Montana excepting the fact that she now has much tougher life choices and has to live with the constant threat of discovery of her secret identity. However, Hannah is still the image of her perfect self; she can have fame, fortune, looks, and boys all over her with no fear of her hedonism.
In the same way Jekyll reveals his evil side to Lanson and eventually Utterson, Miley reveals herself as Hannah to her friends whose names I don't know. This can be seen as, in the beginning, a bit of a show off move. "You got an A on your math test? That's cool. Oh yeah, I'M A FREAKIN' ROCKSTAR *****!" When Jekyll first shows Lanson that he can transform via his potions, he is merely telling him, "Look what I can do!" However, in the long run the unveiling appears to be a plea for help; the doctor wants someone to help him destroy the rising evil inside himself before it gets out of control. This is similar to the Miley-Hannah conflict; she realizes that she is too young and stupid to hold on to the facade of Miley if the "fans" need her while simultaneously realizing she cannot retain Hannah if she decides to remain as Miley indefinitely. Therefore, she poses the question to others seeking guidance through more and more crappy Disney movies involving, "What will Miley choose?" as the main talking point up to the movie's resolution.
In the end, we realize that one personality cannot exist without the other. Hyde cannot exist without the persona of Jekyll; without him he has no form of good, no stability of conscience, and therefore no way to act and reason rationally. The conflict of Jekyll's termination is remedied by Hyde's suicide. On the same token, Miley can't exist without Hannah. She needs the crappy rockstar image to keep her in the limelight. Disney is very good at popping out attention whores, and once the attention is gone these stars can go into a sort of shock eventually ceasing to exist in the world's eye. Does anyone know what happened to the girls from Sister Sister? Maybe they'll get a role in a Lifetime movie or something here or there, but as far as we know, they may not even exist anymore. The same will happen to Miley Cyrus following Hannah's loss of popularity while Hannah would also be destroyed if Miley was blotted from the show's plot-line. Do you think anyone would watch the show if there was no Miley to make things complicated or vise-versa? Exactly.

Wait, what was the question this topic asked again?

{unown e} {unown m} {unown i} {unown n} {unown j} {unown o} {unown f} {unown i} {unown t}

Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]