It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:28 am

Forum rules

ALL GLORY TO THE FLOATING CLEFFA

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Since when do you storm another team's field? 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Why. I am probably the most pissed I've been in my life. Our **** rivals stormed our **** field after a **** delay of game penalty wasn't called. We were literally 1 second away from victory but the **** refs decided not to call it. Now I'm not even worried about the **** refs right now. When the other team **** storms OUR field is gets **** personal. This is all coming on a day after our chief custodian, the face of our school and the guy who always cheered people up, died of pneumonia. He was 55 years old. Now our **** rivals decide to storm the field that he painted. They **** disgraced our field and his memory. I am about ready to kill someone.

Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sorry to ask, but what all is "a storm"? I assume it's some sort of vandalism, going from what you're talking about with them disrespecting the memory of the chief custodian.

Regardless, I don't think I've seen you so worked up before, so this must be some pretty big s***... I'm sorry to hear it happened, Poe.

Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 pm
Profile WWW
it's like a baguette

Registeel_Rocks wrote:
Sorry to ask, but what all is "a storm"? I assume it's some sort of vandalism, going from what you're talking about with them disrespecting the memory of the chief custodian.

Regardless, I don't think I've seen you so worked up before, so this must be some pretty big s***... I'm sorry to hear it happened, Poe.

It's when spectators rush the field following a victory by their team. Visiting fans generally don't do it because it isn't considered sporting and is (usually) made impractical by the small number of opposing fans in attendance.

Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:59 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Registeel_Rocks wrote:

Just them being on the field disrespected his memory. And what FS said was correct. It was probably the most **** I have ever put up with. I'm only starting to cool down this morning. That, and I've completely lost my voice.

Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:45 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]