It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:13 am

Forum rules

ALL GLORY TO THE FLOATING CLEFFA

Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 i should be a moderator 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

I think he should be made a mod...
He made me an admin for his 69th post on another site.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:54 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: In my Secret Base at Route 116- come and find me! :P
So then what are you waiting for? You have the power, lol.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:04 pm
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

According to the Psypokian constitution, which I am held accountable to, I don't put in mods.

It is actually up to unanimity of the existing Psypoke Legends, current Lite 4, and one Frontier Brain, who does all of my programming.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:38 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Quote:
ooh. that is a fantastic point. lol. if he wants the job he must be crazy, right? lol, im just playing. maybe someone could let the guy be mod for a week. see how he likes it at the end of that week. perhaps he'll change his mind? lol. just a suggestion.

haha... that's warm

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:14 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

If it were up to me I'd make you one because your name rocks, however its not so i can't =/

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:42 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ryder wrote:
Jaguar wrote:
I don't think you should be a moderator, because you want to be a moderator.
ooh. that is a fantastic point. lol. if he wants the job he must be crazy, right? lol, im just playing. maybe someone could let the guy be mod for a week. see how he likes it at the end of that week. :P perhaps he'll change his mind? lol. just a suggestion.

Haha, I'm glad you agree.

This is so funny, does his name matter?

Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:47 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Electra wrote:
personally I think Ryder is a pretty cool guy. eh makes posts and doesnt afraid of anything. maybe he should be m0d instead??? he never logs off EVER and makes over 9000 posts a day (even though his posts range from atrocious to bad in quality).

that's just my opinion and if u disagree well then i dont care. dont be prejudice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
Um. am i being insulted or complimented here? But i suppose it doesnt really matter as I dont want to be a mod, i think. XD Sure I'm on here most of the day, i have the time. But i dont know the least bit about modding. and the 9000 posts a day is a lil overstating it. :/ I post about ten posts a day ranging from not helpful to contructive posts..and im tryin to cut back on the lol's and the emoticons.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:27 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Where Chandelure stores the souls it burns for fuel! Mwahahahaha
I think some of these people who post a lot like Ryder and goldenquagsire should be mods.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:25 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Ryder will never become a moderator. goldenquagsire has no interest in it, otherwise I wouldn't completely deny him mod powers someday.

We don't really need any more moderators right now, though.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:24 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I should be a moderator...amirite?

Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Unfortunately you would probably be on the list, if such list existed.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:36 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I just want a neat rank. Like how all the mods are Gym Leaders, Lite Four, Frontier Brains, Psypoke Legends. Don't want responsibility, I just want to be called something cool. I think I'm a Dragon Tamer or something right now.

{unown e} {unown m} {unown i} {unown n} {unown j} {unown o} {unown f} {unown i} {unown t}

Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:43 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Krisp wrote:

*shudder*

Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:40 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Krisp wrote:
goldenquagsire has no interest in it, otherwise I wouldn't completely deny him mod powers someday.

Haha, I remember back when you hated my guts. Times sure change, huh? :P

Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:34 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

EvilPenguin wrote:
Krisp wrote:

*shudder*

*double-shudder*

Oh, the days when hell would freeze over before anyone even had those treacherous thoughts.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:06 am
Profile YIM WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

goldenquagsire wrote:
Krisp wrote:
goldenquagsire has no interest in it, otherwise I wouldn't completely deny him mod powers someday.

I never hated you, I thought you were an annoying little kid (because, uh, you were.) I never really had a problem with you until we informed everyone that we were sinking Psypoke Isles and you started acting like a twat. :P I was very close to banning you, but I held back because I figured you'd get over it like everyone else. I can't remember exactly what you did, but you tried organizing some hate group against us (the Lite Four) and failed miserably.

You're not a little kid anymore though; you're grown up. 17 barely qualifies for underage b&, sorry! Another year and you'll be an old person too.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:51 pm
Profile WWW
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Krisp wrote:
goldenquagsire wrote:
Krisp wrote:

I never hated you, I thought you were an annoying little kid (because, uh, you were.) I never really had a problem with you until we informed everyone that we were sinking Psypoke Isles and you started acting like a twat. :P I was very close to banning you, but I held back because I figured you'd get over it like everyone else. I can't remember exactly what you did, but you tried organizing some hate group against us (the Lite Four) and failed miserably.

You're not a little kid anymore though; you're grown up. 17 barely qualifies for underage b&, sorry! Another year and you'll be an old person too.

I still remember posting in goldtext. I think I might've even complained at one point because they didn't use the Britfag spelling of colour for the tags. :P

And I remember that hate group! I think we were planning on overthrowing the E4 somehow despite not having access to mod powers.

It's still a shock to think that in a few months, I'll be qualified to drive a car. And worse, in a year I'll be in university. It's all rather sudden.

Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:07 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

sN0wBaLL wrote:
I don't know about being funny, typing in a special colour, having people who hate them, or whatever has been quoted so far, but I think none of the Staff actually asked to be made Staff, so...

Ahaa, quite right.

Sat May 15, 2010 5:40 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

What's the point of letting me and goldenquagsire run Fan Art if we don't have any moderator powers?

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:29 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

pretty sure we have mod powers, dude. like the other day I merged some doubleposts. </brag>

Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:59 am
Profile WWW
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

EDIT: LOL, it seems we can do pretty much anything in Fan Art except Sticky and Unsticky topics

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:48 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

really? no stickies? that's a shame, I had a bit of housekeeping planned...

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Sorry about that, the permissions on this forum SUCK and I can't figure out how to give that option to you. You should be able to sticky/unsticky stuff but the admin CP is so confusing. :(

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:46 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

If I recall correctly, that happened to me as well when I was made a Jr Mod, and then again when I got 'promoted' to Mod. You might want to look into fixing that.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:48 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I think I should be a mod. I'd start be deleting everything and banning everyone who doesn't agree with my opinions.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next