It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:57 am

Forum rules

ALL GLORY TO THE FLOATING CLEFFA

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 The Psyfari Pokemon 
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

It is to my knowlege that the Pokemon chosen for the Psyfari zone are a part of one of three catagories:

Starters
Psychic Types
Faves of the Staff

Now then, why didn't me and goldenquagsire get our favorite Pokemon in there? I am VERY fond of Rayquaza, and goldenquagsire problably likes... Quagsire. In fact, I don't even think all the Gym Leaders got their faves on there. I bet Registeel_Rocks is really annoyed that Registeel isn't in there. Please explain to me why our opinions don't matter to whoever started the Psyfari Zone?

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:51 pm
THE POWER IS ON!

Protip: the selection process for the Psyfari Zone wasn't anything deep. We copy and pasted the forum header Pokemon into the Psyfari Zone and added the starters and a few random Psychic Pokemon from all of the Generations so that the PRNG would be more evened out. The forum header represents all of Psypoke's ADMINS throughout the years. At worst Jiggz's update should have said "admin favorites" instead of "staff favorites." There was never any intention to represent every single staff member. Any current Gym Leaders who are "represented" just happened to share a favorite with a previous admin or one of the Psychic Pokemon we threw in, like how Chansey is both darkmind and DatVu's favorite Pokemon or how Rhapsody's favorite is a popular Psychic.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:09 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Oh. Guess I overracted.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:23 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Um...I would say so, you were pretty rude about it, too.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:26 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

While we're on the subject, is there any planned expansion to this in the near future? I mean, we've already got like five people at 40 Pokemon... Plus, it's fun (despite this coming from someone who only currently has one...)!

AEPMT :mrgreen: ;) 8-)

If you want to get better at writing in general, please visit my site!

Writers' Challenge

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

yeah, i was wondering the same thing. mostly due to the fact that eventually, everyone will get to 40 (or at least most of the regulars). so, will it be disabled at that point?? or expanded?? or just left alone??
iow.....BATTLING PSYFARI POKES, PLZ!!!! lol (not serious btw, though it would be interesting)

Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:39 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

just poppin' in to say that the OP does not represent my views. ^_^

Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:36 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

IMO, all 493+B/W Pokémon would be epic.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:36 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I agree with Gallade Roxas. Having all of the pokemon to date would be really cool but I understand if that would be too difficult to manage. I guess I would just like another expansion because I have all 65 now. Will there be any more expansions? just curious.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:07 pm
The Geek
The Geek

EVENTUALLY there will be all of them. But, to put them all there at once would be overwhelming. They're being released in small groups to help control it. You can expect more soon, and may just want to keep an eye on our Facebook page...

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:14 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]