It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:50 pm

Forum rules

ALL GLORY TO THE FLOATING CLEFFA

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 I'n not gonna lie, brah 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

K, so I don't get where people come off saying I'm such a drubnk. Srsly, I don't drink that much. I went more than a week without beers, and the last time I drank, I only bought two. Everyone else loaded me up. O mean Come on. I'm really not that bad. I love beer adn all but I couldn be worse. I could be my grandpa and wake up wisth a warm one on my nightstand.

I'm a responsible and smart human being. I can control myself. I just decide not to... and that doesn't mean I'm ridiculous and out of control when I'm wasted... I'm just saying, I could drink less, but why should I? I love teh beers and whinez. It's yummy in my tummy and warm like a sincere hug. How can I deny my person of such elation? ):

Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:14 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

you drink BEEER? I thought this was a playground for kids and teenagers, not adults...:?

Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:51 am
Profile WWW
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

cider is the true pinnacle of alcoholic progress.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:03 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Krisp wrote:
you drink BEEER? I thought this was a playground for kids and teenagers, not adults...:?

NO KIDDING. And beer is gross. Just putting that out there. I don't care if all those wine coolers and stuff are for "homos" but it's tastes way better than beer. Just saying.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:44 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vodka 'n Manischewitz. Best. Passover. Ever.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:50 pm
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

Beer is great with dinner, especially if you're grilling out. A giant home grilled burger and a Bud Light is very satisfying.

If you're drinking to get drunk though, rum and vodka are preferable imo.

DatVu wrote:
K, so I don't get where people come off saying I'm such a drubnk.

Don't worry, I don't think you're a drubnk <3

Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:23 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Serpentsounds wrote:
If you're drinking to get drunk though, rum and vodka are preferable imo.

I used to drink 6 cans of rum every weekend. Also, the straight bottle of the stuff. Trust me, you get sick of it. And the morning after is not worth it if you can't manage to mix yourself a drink properly. I'm especially over it since you see my stepdad drink it like it's out of fashion. Also, I'm never drinking vodka again. Lol.

I've been going out pretty much every weekend nowadays (last two weekends I've had my heart shattered by the same girl lol) and all I pretty much drink is this:

I'm probably not a better drinker than some of you, but I can get at least 7 schooners into me without thinking of getting sick.

Really, I'd prefer drinking Jim Beam than beer. No hangovers, goes down well, no pain in the morning after. Easy. If only it didn't cost me so damn much and they gave you a bigger shot when mixing it at the pubs.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yeah.. i'm not obviously not a drinker, but my family let's me drink. well my mom and sister do. but they won't let me get drunk. or be with friends. just them. and at that, i was with my sister and her friends last night on the porch, and discovered blue raspberry vodka IS THE BEST.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:19 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Quote:
I couldn be worse

The first step is admitting it. :(

It's only a problem when you get sick. ;)

Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:00 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm an alcohol noob and I don't know what's good. I usually just get whatever's on tap, and I'll only drink socially.

If I'm at a party or whatever I'll usually go for the goon though. Or whatever, ****'s free.

There are way too many funny stories involving me and overconsumption of alcohol. The internet don't really do them justice, but I swear this is the only reason I drink alcohol. I wouldn't say I'm a good drinker at all but to be honest I actually don't like alcohol at all. I really only drink it because of peer-pressure. I never thought it was cool to drink, and I probably never will. I just end up feeling lonely and sorry for myself.

Although.. I do enjoy beer pong. I'll take anyone on

Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:26 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Am I the only one of legal drinking age in this community who simply dispises anything alcoholic?

Alcohol ruins the flavour of any beverage. Even the slightest touch; if I can feel it in my drink, the deliciousness is gone for good. :(

Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:36 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Galar wrote:
Am I the only one of legal drinking age in this community who simply dispises anything alcoholic?

Alcohol ruins the flavour of any beverage. Even the slightest touch; if I can feel it in my drink, the deliciousness is gone for good. :(

In my opinion, this is all lies. Vodka + anything = a party.

Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:53 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Galar wrote:

the actual alcohol part of alcoholic beverages isn't that nice, but it's the other flavours and the effects of drink which are godly.

Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:15 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Actually, I only drink on Jewish holidays. And I only really drink Red Wine. Usually, it tastes like grape juice with a nanoliter of alcohol.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:19 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Beer is best because it doesn't taste so alcoholy. GQ is right though; it doesn't matter much anyway if you have fun getting drunk. o;

Steel_Eel: You're not drinking real wine then. It doesn't really taste like that. |:

Crunchy: I actually don't care for Toohey's. /: I don't remember how it compares to Foster's, but I think it's a bit better.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]