It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:48 pm

Forum rules

ALL GLORY TO THE FLOATING CLEFFA

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 dear psypoke 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

we've had our rough times. i joined psypoke when i was in grade 9, which was 4 years ago. almost 5 years now. and nobody really liked me then and nobdoy really likes me now that's still here, wex[cept maybe serpetnsounds i gues but mobody really gives a **** what he thinks.

and i know that lately everyone seems to hate me, especially tk and frost, but this place will always have a special place in my heart becuase for a lot of hihg school, this was the only palce i felt really comfortable. well not here, but the chats. i could go there and even though i wasnt very well liked, i had a few friends and i felt like here... people understood me. people got me. i didn't have to try to be something i wasn't.

this place ahs changed my life. it introduced me to people i otherwise never would have met, people tyhat have had a great impact on my self, my sense of self, my love life and my generatl state of well being. for better or for worse. a mod here once explained to me that he thought sexuality was more "nurtrure" than "nature" nad i think of my negaitve experiences with men -- maybe THAT'S why i'm a lesbian now. and it'd probably have something to do with people iu met rhoguh psypoke...agian, for better or for worse.

despite most of the mods hating me, despite all of the admins hating me... i do miss this place a lot. even though i was picked on, even though i was constantly kicked or banned... this place does mean a lot to me. i remember studyng for my grade 9 math exam -- almost 5 years ago!! -- and having amphy teach me about linear equations. it seems so simplenow biut it was difficult then and he helped me. i remember awkwardly hitting on flaming quzzle and it making him uncomfortable and datvu querying me to tell me to keep going because it was funny. i'll mis krisp coming to me for advice with guys. i'll miss flamingwuzzle's sense of humour and the way tcm seems like the most normal out of everyone. i'll miss nfield constantly remindeing me of fall out boy becase of thnks fr th mmrs or whatever.

i love you gyus.
i love this place.

i know most of you guys hate me, but i hope there's at least one good memory there.

i wish you all the best of luck in whatever it is you pursue with yoru life. you all are lovely people, and frost is not hitler. and neither is krisp. both are beautiful people inside and out

lrisp is beautiful inside and out because she's nice, pretty, surprisingly thoughtful and really cool. when we were close and texting a lot i felt really happy she was nmy friend

i feel like tk is a really good guy, he just doens't like me. well, oh well. i still hope you have it all somedya.

forst is maybe not a good guy. but his favourite pokemon is dewgong!!! i love dewgong. :3 so cute. and his room is really really cool looking. i dig it! and he's funny. i remember one time, i was on psypoke while i was on the bus (*i had an app for my blackbery) and me made me laugh out loud on the bus.

I love you all. I'm sorry I haven't been a better member, I'm sorry I haven't been less annoying.

And yes I am really **** drunk

Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

What Jamie said except for the lesbian thing.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:15 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

who the **** is lrisp????

Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I really hope you're not all too jaded to care. I mean, I get it. I wouldn't say I'm a loser, but I'm definitely not the most well liked person to ever join the Psypoke forums. I know I'm a joke.

But joke or not, I'm a person. A real, living person with thoughts, memories and a personality outside of the internet. I exist and I have my own life and experiences just as vast (or almost -- I am still pretty young, only 19) as your own.

Even if you're posting **** in Psypoke about me, I hope at least one person will admit, if only to themselves, that they care that they've impacted my life.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:43 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

a long tl;dr post and not a single mention of alpha. **** you jamie

jkjk ilu <3

Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]