It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:43 am

Forum rules

ALL GLORY TO THE FLOATING CLEFFA

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Why is it Cool to Like or Dislike Pikachu? 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
I like it because it's really dang fantastic in-game. I have never failed to use it in Hoenn or Kanto (barring Nuzlockes, of course) and I never plan to stop. Hyper Beam, Thunderbolt, Iron Tail, Brick Break. DEATH TO ALL WHO OPPOSE! And as far as those pesky ground types go, they can deal with my Lapras, Cacturne, or Crawdaunt, depending.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:20 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Frost wrote:
Because it's the face of the franchise and haters are jealous that it gets attention over their favorites who wouldn't be as successful a mascot. Real talk.

What really gets me is when people call Pikachu "overrated." Maybe among six year old kids, but not to anybody who is older or goes online. Because are people missing the widespread hatred for Pikachu across the Internet, or...?

Umm... pretty much.

Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2