It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:33 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1047 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 42  Next
 BW Pre-Release News Thread - FIN! 
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Quote:
The fifth generation is official!
In a recent Japanese magazine interview they revealed 2 new 5th generation Pokemon:

Hasannipo could be romanized to hasnipp meaning it could be an evolution of scizor and scyther.It appearers to be a bug Pokemon.
Silipbanno could be romanized to Slipburn.Could it have some relation with onix and steelix? It appears to be a fire/steel Pokemon.
Turns out that they might not be real.

If you copy anything you get banned unless if you ask permission.

If you want to advertise your site COMMENT here! But only there!

I call this obviously fake until further notice(not aiming this at anyone, just stating my opinion) mainly because they threaten to ban those who copy's the images from their site, that being not a official pokemon site at that & why show Sprites instead of Sugimori Art first like pretty much everything else...

& I also really hope that Gen 5 focuses less on the quantity of Legendary Pokemon this time around & focus on the quality of them instead & just stating opinion here but I will never see Heatran or Rotom as Legendary pokemon ever, hey, I don't even see Shaymin as being a Legendary pokemon but again, opinion so...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:21 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

wait, rotom's a legendary?!?!? since when? if you're being sarcastic.... my impression was always that it was just a regular pokemon. am i wrong?? really confused now....
but yes, quality over quantity would be good. hey, maybe with reshiram and zekrom we can have another good "the world is ending because i want to pit these pokemon against this reality" story with some deranged psychotic weakling. lol (tho, the first time i played diamond, i had a tough time with cyrus...)

Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:42 am
THE POWER IS ON!

Lawence Codye wrote:
I will never see Rotom as Legendary pokemon ever.

Good, because it isn't one. It's three years later and I don't know why people still haven't caught onto the fact that the Legendary Pokemon music playing when you fight Rotom is meant to be a joke and nothing more. Nintendo has come out and stated that PHIONE is a Legendary Pokemon, but they haven't done the same for ROTOM. The only thing Rotom has going for it is the music, and plenty of actual Legendaries don't even get special music, so music means nothing.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:55 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

rex09 wrote:
wait, rotom's a legendary?!?!? since when? if you're being sarcastic.... my impression was always that it was just a regular pokemon. am i wrong?? really confused now....

I wasn't aware that Rotom wasn't a legendary when I posted that so I also wouldn't count that as sarcastic as I was stating my opinion, no matter...

Frost wrote:
Good, because it isn't one. It's three years later and I don't know why people still haven't caught onto the fact that the Legendary Pokemon music playing when you fight Rotom is meant to be a joke and nothing more. Nintendo has come out and stated that PHIONE is a Legendary Pokemon, but they haven't done the same for ROTOM. The only thing Rotom has going for it is the music, and plenty of actual Legendaries don't even get special music, so music means nothing.

Okay, got it & I didn't put the music into consideration here just so you know, still, nice to know all of that, thanks...

rex09 wrote:
but yes, quality over quantity would be good. hey, maybe with reshiram and zekrom we can have another good "the world is ending because i want to pit these pokemon against this reality" story with some deranged psychotic weakling. lol (tho, the first time i played diamond, i had a tough time with cyrus...)

The first time I played Platinum I had simular problems...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

elementotrl wrote:
well, this is really interesting:

Quote:

The fifth generation is official!
In a recent Japanese magazine interview they revealed 2 new 5th generation Pokemon:

Hasannipo could be romanized to hasnipp meaning it could be an evolution of scizor and scyther.It appearers to be a bug Pokemon.
Silipbanno could be romanized to Slipburn.Could it have some relation with onix and steelix? It appears to be a fire/steel Pokemon.
Turns out that they might not be real.

If you copy anything you get banned unless if you ask permission.

If you want to advertise your site COMMENT here! But only there!

from http://celebi.wetpaint.com/?t=anon (they even have a supposed picture....)

note: not entirely sure if this is true, but, if this WAS is a magazine.....

They are Fan-Made. It's obviously fake.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

yeah, "hasannipo" has the scythes of a kabutops.... you didn't catch that?? well, at least we figured it out ourselves.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:27 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The 2 Pokemon in the link are obviously fake! You gotta stupid to believe 'em.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:46 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

wat about Reshiram and Zekrom?
do u think they r like sorta palkia and dialga?
i mean like u can tell that their the main legends.
and is there gonna be an epic twist like Reshiram and Zekrom fighting and then "HOLY S*** A GIANT SIZE LEGEND POKEMON (like giratina) IS GONNA B MAD AND KILL US ALL"?
im just sayin that is all

Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:18 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

I think that Zekrom & Reshiram are probably 2 entities that was once a single entity & without 1, the other couldn't exist...I believe something like this will play a role in the story in some way, I also believe that they won't clash this time around & be while not the same, simular to Ho-oh & Lugia was but with a actual connection(though not like Dialga & Palkia or more importanly Kyogre & Groudon)...as for the ""3rd"" Legendary, no clue on what it may or may not be like...

Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

gray. that's what i'm banking on for the third legendary. it's purpose, idk. maybe to settle disputes between zekrom and reshiram?? or maybe to cause them.... hmm, i kinda like that last. but i'm betting on yin-yang concepts this time around.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:46 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

There are rumours circulating around the internet that Zekrom is a dual Dragon/Electric type.

At this stage this is UNCONFIRMED - but very arguable that this may be true. (A Japanese voice actor implied that Zekrom was an electric type on her blog - and that entry was subsequently removed. May be true, may be a mistake, but seems pretty solid to me).

I'm going to start my own rumour that Reshiram is of the Ice/Dragon type.

Also of interest: E3 is in 10 days, so what does this mean for the 3DS and Pokemon? Apparently Nintendo are going in for the kill on this one, so it'll be interesting to see what they pull out.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:25 am
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

DragonPhoenix wrote:
I'm going to start my own rumour that Reshiram is of the Ice/Dragon type.

I'll support this seeing as it's tail is giving me more reason to believe this & that I absolutely love the Ice Type & as said before somewhere, an Ice/Dragon Type is needed...

Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

lol yeah you guys should put it in your sigs.
the ice/dragon makes sense, considering the color. but i wonder why those types??? i would've thought a dark/dragon, and a something-else/dragon. you know?? i mean, ice/dragon had been needed.... for a while. oh wait, i just though of something. they haven't done it because then there would be nothing super-effective against it. ice is the only thing for dragons. so as much as i love the idea, i'm gonna say that's probably not it. just me, though.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:23 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Forgot to post this earlier.

I don't remember what site I read this on but I heard that Zekrom might be an Electric/Dragon Type. I doubt it though. I think Zekrom might be Dark/Dragon like everyone else is saying. And as for Reshiram, I bet it's gonna be a Ice/Dragon Type.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:50 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

@ rex09 = the Dragon Type is super effective against it's own type & the Dragon Type doesn't stop Rock or Steel Type attacks from being strong against it due to it's Dragon Type having a resistance against neither of them & the Ice Type haveing a weakness against both of them, it will take Fire Type attacks normally & Ice Type attacks normally too unless it(& this is unlikely to happen) gains a ability that makes Ice Type attacks do no damage & probably absorb it as well, again, the last bit is unlikely...

Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:41 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

rex09 wrote:
gray. that's what i'm banking on for the third legendary. it's purpose, idk. maybe to settle disputes between zekrom and reshiram?? or maybe to cause them.... hmm, i kinda like that last. but i'm betting on yin-yang concepts this time around.

from the people who brought you two identical pokemon colored differently and turned differently,

we did it again.

this time: the same pokemon that has bored you twice before- is GRAY!!!!

seriously- they are too similar and i dont want to see a gray one

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:20 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

KingErick wrote:
from the people who brought you two identical pokemon colored differently and turned differently,

we did it again.

Hahaha, yeah but no, I don't want a GRAY Legendary either as gray is usually a terrible color on almost anything & that includes pokemon...

I would like the 3rd Legendary to be a combination of Zekrom & Reshiram's colors(not a mixture of them but a pattern of them, ok?)as they would look awesome together...

Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:05 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lawence Codye wrote:
KingErick wrote:

we did it again.

Hahaha, yeah but no, I don't want a GRAY Legendary either as gray is usually a terrible color on almost anything & that includes pokemon...

I would like the 3rd Legendary to be a combination of Zekrom & Reshiram's colors(not a mixture of them but a pattern of them, ok?)as they would look awesome together...

How about Rainbow version? Lolwut.

But then again, Gold mascot {ho-oh} already has that theme.

{venusaur} {charizard} {blastoise} {meganium} {typhlosion} {feraligatr} {sceptile} {blaziken} {swampert} {torterra} {infernape} {empoleon} {machamp} {gallade} {toxicroak} {pidgeot} {staraptor} {luxray} {alakazam} {gengar} {nidoqueen} {nidoking} {aggron} {rhyperior} {gyarados} {milotic} {kingdra}

Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:49 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

What's funny is I actually thought about a Rainbow version (because Gray is so ... dull), but I didn't really pursue/feed the idea because I thought I was a weirdo for thinking of it.
Now that I know I'm not the only one, I actually like the idea.
But I'm sure the name/theme will become much more predictable once we figure out the plot and the legends' roles.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:25 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

this coming from the guy with a gray pokemon for his avatar.... no offense, man.
idk, i never said i liked gray, only that it was logical. but i like lawence_codye's idea better. my only thing is, would it then be a combo of the two in types as well?? what would the function be?? rainbow version?? how about colorless version (the cartridge could be see-thru!!! it'd be the most interesting cartridge since crystal)??? lolz. i get you guys points about the rainbow, but ho-oh already has that covered.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:55 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

rex09 wrote:
this coming from the guy with a gray pokemon for his avatar.... no offense, man.

Gray as a color is fine, gray as a concept is stupid. =)

Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:18 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

AceTrainer wrote:
How about Rainbow version? Lolwut.

But then again, Gold mascot {ho-oh} already has that theme.

I say so what, Ho-oh can share(I hope so)...

rex09 wrote:
but i like lawence_codye's idea better. my only thing is, would it then be a combo of the two in types as well?? what would the function be?? rainbow version?? how about colorless version (the cartridge could be see-thru!!! it'd be the most interesting cartridge since crystal)??? lolz. i get you guys points about the rainbow, but ho-oh already has that covered.

Well, I hope to god that it wouldn't be a combo of the 2 types of Zekrom & Reshiram, I don't know but I still like the concept, I like the Rainbow Version idea but I don't see it happening personally, maybe idk, & again, so what Ho-oh can share(again, I hope so)...

Spoinkable wrote:
Gray as a color is fine, gray as a concept is stupid. =)

LOL...no, but I agree, Gray as a concept is stupid imo as well...

Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

ummm, i thought you guys were talking about how you don't want a gray-colored legendary. though, i can see how gray as the third game would be lame (hey, that rhymes :-D). rainbow, huh?? you know, i keep having this thought, that since it's black and white, which are the absence of light and the combination of all shades of light (not color, as many think; i learned this in physics), maybe we're looking at the last generation of pokemon (awaits harsh criticism lol). but you see what i mean, right?? it's kind of definitive. and what would they do after this?? other than remakes, i mean (even though RSE would be next, yay).

Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:44 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Cinnabar Island - Cinnabar Mansion, chilling with the fire pokemon.
rex09 wrote:
ummm, i thought you guys were talking about how you don't want a gray-colored legendary. though, i can see how gray as the third game would be lame (hey, that rhymes :-D). rainbow, huh?? you know, i keep having this thought, that since it's black and white, which are the absence of light and the combination of all shades of light (not color, as many think; i learned this in physics), maybe we're looking at the last generation of pokemon (awaits harsh criticism lol). but you see what i mean, right?? it's kind of definitive. and what would they do after this?? other than remakes, i mean (even though RSE would be next, yay).

WTH, man?! HOW DARE YOU!! NO! DON'T EVER SAY THAT IT'LL BE THE LAST GENERATION OF POKEMON! NO, MAN! NO!! NOT COOL! NOT COOL!! You must be fricken RETARDED to believe such a thing like that or even come to that solution! Get off the internet! NOW! (There's your harsh criticism. Don't worry dude. This was just for the lulz. None of it was serious. lol)

But I certainly hope this isn't the last generation. What I DO hope it's the end of.. is the end of the horrible pokemon designs..... What the hell is that? A bear with a beaver's tail? and a clam drawn on it's chest? What? I could come up with a better starter than that. The Grass-Starter seems better, but I'm not too happy about the fire-starter's design either, but it IS better than the water-Starter's..
They should really return to the Kanto and Johto way of designing pokemon. That was clever. Ever since R/S/E it didn't kinda went down the drain in the awesomeness factor. =/ But that's just my opinion. (example: {bidoof} )

Well. Lets hope that these are the only pokemon that look so childish.. even though it doesn't change gameplay.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:14 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

LOL
but i get your point (even though RSE was the frickin' bomb) about the designs. personally, i thought gen IV was the worst (wth is up with the {bibarel} family and {staraptor}'s design?!? and imo, while {garchomp} is powerful, he looks like trash). gen V looks more promising, though.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:15 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1047 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 42  Next