It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 On Oct 7th - GENESECT will finally be distributed... 
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
As the title says, on the very same day as Pokemon Black & White 2 is released in the U.S, The pokemon known as Genesect will finally be available to those who actually have Pokemon Black 2 or Pokemon White 2 ONLY via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection which is short for being available to those in the comfort of their own home who have one of the games previously mentioned, wi-fi access, mystery gift in the game & progress enough to have their Poke'Dex in said game as well...

I have already pre-ordered Pokemon White 2 so I will be getting it on the day the event starts & it will be nothing but a trophy, what about you?...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Last edited by Lawence Codye on Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:57 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I dunno; a lot of it is going to depend on how soon I'm able to procure the set of Drives. If it's fairly early on, Techno Blast could provide a great deal of versatility while I'm waiting for my team options to flesh themselves out during the course of the game.

I remember, in Platinum, I used a Rotom in a similar manner: left one move slot open to account for its Forme changes, and just rotated them around as I needed the differing type coverage. I'd envision using a Genesect in that way.

Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:29 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

The only drive you'll need is the water type one, as Genesect has access to Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and Flamethrower, which all have a higher BP than Techno Blast does.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:25 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

I would guess the disks are going to be given to you somewhere in the game, I don't see the point of them being distribution...

they will probably be given out a bit late though, maybe though I don't care either way as I feel it pointless to use through the story though if low enough level will do just fine, for others...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:18 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Mektar wrote:
The only drive you'll need is the water type one, as Genesect has access to Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and Flamethrower, which all have a higher BP than Techno Blast does.

Oh derp. I forgot, this is Gen V isn't it? TM's aren't one-time use items anymore. I guess my argument of hot-swapping hold items being easier to deal with than TM's doesn't hold up here, does it? :lol:

I still like the idea of one all-inclusive move, though.
Lawence Codye wrote:
I would guess the disks are going to be given to you somewhere in the game...

One version-specific pair of them is given out via an NPC during the course of the story, I believe. The other pair needs to be traded/hacked for.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

SWEET! Man, I wonder why the psypokes staff haven't been updating about the events at all? They didn't even mention the keldeo event, nor the mewtwo event in the spring.

Image (by Ender)

Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:19 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Yeah, that was weird but I am sure they were busy with other matters...

I haven't received my Genesect yet via NWiFiC but I have just started my game so there is that...

Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:56 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I must admit that I am fighting the urge to use it in battle. Using legendaries is something I am not very keen on, but I absolutely love the idea behind genesect... Add to that, I am a major nature lover, insects being among my favorite animals to watch...

This will be difficult indeed...

Persistence ends resistence.

3DS FC: 5069-4148-2325 (please PM to exchange)
Poison Friend Safari: Seviper, Ariados, and Whirlipede.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:26 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Does anybody know when the event ends?

Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:42 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

rex09 wrote:
Does anybody know when the event ends?

I believe it ends in early November. Not sure of the exact date though.

EDIT: Just looked it up. It ends November 12.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]