It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 
 Mega Evos would would like to see (or not) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, there will be surely more mega evolutions added in future games (why not?)

So which pokemon would you like to see with mega evos (or not ofc)

Want:
Noctowl: Its stats are just awful, and it's pretty useless. I guess it could use of a mega evo, maybe ghost/flying? With more sleep-thing move stuff.
Dunsparce: It could really become one of these overpowered mythological beast. It's based on them, but it just flop on the ground. :/

Don't want:
Any already overpowered Pokemon: They don't need it.

Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:56 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

If noctowl gets a mega evolution it'll probably be psychic flying with a high special attack.

Black Friend Code: used in trades gmt - 06:00 central time us
Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:
3695-0533-8271 this one has reached 100 friends if you want a safari from me use the 2nd friend code.
2nd 3ds friend code: 1821-9478-7101
Black2 Friend Code: Chris 0519 5118 7320

Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:58 pm
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I think there should be a Rapidash mega evo like a Pegasus.

Art page. I shall draw every single Pokemon and there is nothing you can do to stop meMUHAHAHA *ahem*

Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:17 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I'd like to see Mega Nidoking/Queen, Hitmonlee/Chan/Top, Scyther, Snorlax, Dunsparce, Gallade, and the Eeveelutions.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The rest of the starters!!!!

Oh and Metagross.

OH! And Aegislash!!

Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'd love to see Grumpig and Marowak megas.

Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:17 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

A Marowak Mega would be really awesome. So would Sandslash, now that I'm thinking about it. I love Sandslash.

Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

We need the rest of the starters Mega-ed, because it's not fair that only the Kantos and Blaziken got it.

Then, we need to turn Gallade into some cool Samurai-warrior Pokemon with stellar attack power and better defenses because he's kind of slow, and gets knocked out earlier because he just can't take whatever hits him. :| Besides, Gardevoir needs her sidekick. :twisted:

Luxray and Roserade. They could be very awesome, or they could be horrifying like poor Heracross over there. *Points to Heracross* Yeah, see that poor bug? He should fall over, he's so over balanced. Same with Mega-Manectric and the Mega-mane. Poor them. Nintendo, don't enhance Luxray's mane like that, but give her a Mega (with Levitate!) and even better attack, and mayhaps some special attack? It's so hard to find Electric moves that aren't special, don't do damage to oneself, and have good power. She really needs and upgrade. And then there's Roserade, honorary Fairy hunter. Venoshock+Toxic is already great, now we just need an ability that doubles STAB. Some better special attack and speed would also be nice. Again now, don't overdesign, because we don't want to fall over here...

I do not want to see another ugly Mega like Heracross. Nothing over-designed.

...oh, and let's leave multi-forms like Meloetta, Darmanitan, and Deoxys out of this. Just, that adds complications.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:03 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Wanted Mega Evolutions;

1. Sceptile (cause Mega Blaziken)
2. Swampert (cause Mega Blaziken)
3. Pidgeot (it's just out of stats range to do something competitively & a mega forme is just what it needs to get that extra pep it deserved in the first place)
4. Leavanny (it would look gorgeous I tell you, gorgeous)
5. Lopunny (for a defensive base stat based pokemon it is just awful & a mega forme for it would probably look amazing)
6. Wailord (It's just not quite what it should be & a shift in it's stats via mega evolution, even if not all for the better would make it well...useful)
7. Mienshao (yes it's already pretty good but it lacks movepool & Spec ATK prowess both move wise & to much lesser extend stat wise)
8. Golem (aside from Alakazam it is the only one of the 4 basic trade evolutions from Kanto dex that I feel would actually need one for sure)
9. This will be a double mention for the remainder of the starters & most of the early game bug types.
10. Linoone & Furret double mention (both need more stats in 1 or 2 places at least & better ability & movepool though that last one to a small extent & of course they would look awesome in mega formes I just know it)
11. Delcatty (everything sans it's appearance needs help I mean seriously, this is a good choice)
12. Sandslash (a favorite ground type of mine since it's introduction but it really doesn't serve a good purpose in battle being outclassed at everything it could do as it's a support Ground Type movepool wise so maybe a mega forme that if you will, ups it's ability to do that, they made it work with Banette, make it work with Sandslash)
13. Dunsparce (just cause, just cause...it needs better ability & stats)
14. Dewgong (please, just do this for me, do this because it needs better stats, it's most likely the weakest fully evolved Water/Ice or Ice/Water pokemon on the rooster I mean really)
15. Victreebel/Vileplume/Bellossom (Bellossom needs it without question, Vileplume might not but if it's opposite gets one, why not it? Victreebel needs one & could look more imposing as it's species type, maybe notably bigger & ferocious with better stats though not necessarily by a large extent as well)
16. Lumineon (This pokemon is basically non existent & that's sad for a pokemon so beautiful by appearance I mean it has a horrid movepool & it's only battle related redeeming quality is Storm Drain & I feel it would be better maybe with Water Absorb but then maybe Storm Drain works good too or have it keep Water Veil & make it a strong physical attacker, just brainstorming here, would prefer it be Spec ATK oriented anyway)

There are a bunch of others that I would like to see but the atm most notable worthy mention are for each Eevee evolution (mainly Glaceon) & another for Ice Types that aren't also Water Types basically in general as that type is probably going to be the weakest type come next gen & for a rare type even where it is now is unacceptable). I tried not to mention pokemon who just need better movepools as that wouldn't warrent a mega forme as it's a only during battle evolution...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:41 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

MEGA HYDREGION.

That pretty much explains itself.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:28 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Of all the Pokémon that need a boost, Unown seems like a great mega candidate, evolving further ala Magneton by calling its buddies to circle around it (or something cooler. I may make art for this later.). After the 100 stat points get doled out, it could also get an ability that doubles all its stats, called Unown Force. Imagine, if you will, a spread like this:

Multiply all 2X due to Unown Force:
HP = 48
Attack = 72
Sp Attack = 122
Defense = 48
Sp Defense = 48
Speed = 98

I bet this would see play, even with the one move and no item. Why? Because base 244 Special Attack and base 196 Speed is bonkers, making this theoretical mega stronger and faster than literally any other Pokémon by a significant amount. Still, type immunities exist, and the trainer would have to choose his Hidden Power type accordingly.

EDIT: Also, Skill Swap. Boom.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Oh noes. Suddenly, I'm going to have bad dreams about triple battling an Arceus and two Mega Unown, except that for whatever reason, Mega Evolution works only once per battle. I'd like that mechanic changed in the future.

Mega Unown is kind of a hilarious/cool idea... I might draw one myself sometime.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:34 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Want:
1. Mew, Mewtwo got two mega evolutions, Mew got left out
2. Mega Unown sounds awesome
3.All of the starters
4. Mega Porygon-Z, imagine that, Porygon Z have high sp.atk, I don't care about the other stats, just give it a sp.atk boost and it could wipe anyone out with a single adaptability tri-attack
5.Mega Gallade, Garvedior got a mega, why not gallade
6.Mega Pikachu, yes I know it has a normal evo but I prefer light ball Pikachu, so give mega to Pikachu, I think mega Pikachu should have 3 tails
7. Mega Raichu, so raichu fans don't complain. I prefer the Pikachu mega evo
8.Dunsparce, ok, maybe it should get a normal evoulution (Normal/Dragon) and then a mega evolution (Dark/Dragon)
9.Mega Sylveon
10.Mega Crobat, it could have 6 wings :D

Don't want:
Mega creation trio (Dialga, Palkia and Giratina)
Mega Arceus

Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:02 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Some more to add to my want list:

Mega Muk- Try saying that 10 times fast.

Mega Espeon- One of the few Evolutions that I like.

Mega Jolteon- See above

Mega Bisharp- I think he would make a wonderfull Mega.

What I dont want to see:

Mega Ditto-.....He's a BLOB. what can you do? Make him a bigger Blob?

ANY MORE LEGENDS- I feel mega's should be left for the other Pokemon. Most of the Legends are Uber to begin with, so giving them a Mega Evo just makes them....more Uber.

Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:12 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

One I was daydreaming of the other day:

Mega Hariyama
Type: Fighting/Water
Ability: Aquiate (Normal-type moves become Water-type)
Hp 144
Atk 120-160
Def 60-90
S.atk 40-60
S.def 60-90
Speed 50-30

Hariyama's body would grow bigger and would gain a wave pattern similar to "The Great Wave off Kanagawa" It's Ponytail would curl to look more like a wave at the ends.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:14 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sincerely, I don't undrstand why they put mega evos on already good Pokemon and legendaries. It was a great way to boost these underpowered Pokemon, but they messed it up lol.

So no more legendaries or op for mega evos.

I've been thinking about Mega-Claydoll, one of my favorite Pokemon. And Mega-Seaking.
Still good, no traces of Mega-Rapidash yet. o_O

Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Dare234 wrote:
I'd love to see Grumpig

I second this!!

I also want to see Mega Wobuffet and Mega Girafarig, both have that erry looking tail feature, the tail could take control in their Mega Evo's and do some serious damage, plus look seriously cool.

If they don't do a Mega Dunsparce I am going to cry and cry and cry.

Also Mega Arbok (Poison/Dark), Mega Primeape (Fighting/Steel), Mega Jynx (Ice/Fairy), Mega Tauros (Normal/Fighting).

Mega Qwilfish where it puffs up and becomes a serious threat would be epic.

Mega Mantine only coz it's one of my favs lol

One more-Mega Cacturne.

www.youtube.com/ThePlastikOne

www.youtube.com/PsychesEntertainment

Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

MEGA RAPIDASH!

*Nyan cat song starts playing.*

Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:23 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Copypasted from my fakemon thread that nobody's commented on:

Here's Mega Unown:

I know Mega Evolutions don't get new pokedex entries, but here's one anyway to explain the concept:
- Further research concluded that Unown are actually the embodiment of communication and friendship between humans and Pokémon. They react strongly to Mega Stones for this reason.

Ability = Unown Force
- This Pokémon's Special Attack and Speed stats are doubled

New Stats:
BST = 436
HP = 48
Attack = 48
Defense = 48
Special Attack = 176
Special Defense = 48
Speed = 68

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mektar wrote:
Copypasted from my fakemon thread that nobody's commented on:

Here's Mega Unown:

I know Mega Evolutions don't get new pokedex entries, but here's one anyway to explain the concept:
- Further research concluded that Unown are actually the embodiment of communication and friendship between humans and Pokémon. They react strongly to Mega Stones for this reason.

Ability = Unown Force
- This Pokémon's Special Attack and Speed stats are doubled

New Stats:
BST = 436
HP = 48
Attack = 48
Defense = 48
Special Attack = 176
Special Defense = 48
Speed = 68

Not a fan on the design. Looks a little too.....uncreative.

I think Nidoking is the perfect Poke for a MegaEvo. Great movepool, awesome Ability in SheerForce, but.......Stats are Average at best. I would sooooo use a Mega NidoKing, as Im trying to figure out how to use Nidoking as it is now.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:57 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Yeah, that's kind of true. But things don't need to be unique to be cool. Hell, Nidoking has a nearly identical counterpart, and he's still boss.

Mektar out.

Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]