It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Shiny Fennekin! 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Help! I accidentally hatched a shiny Fennekin and I don't know what to do! How should he be trained, and what should I name him? Is there anyone who wants to trade for him?

Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm really into shinys right now. Name him Santiago, and I could seriously give you a shiny Mewtwo for him as soon as Pokebank comes out. I'm not kidding.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:35 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

He has been named as such. Would you like me to leave him in the box, or do some training?

Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The box works. I like training them myself. Now with hope, GameFreak will get the Pokebank up and running really soon. I'll contact you when Mewtwo is finally transferred.
Oh. And I just remembered it has the name "Magikarp". :frustrated: I hope you're alright with that... At the least, I can guarantee that it has some wicked IVs and EVs.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:32 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Sweet. I actually got a shiny Tepig a while back in a similar manner. As an Emboar, she looks badass, but sucks horribly in competitive battles.

Anyway, as for training, go for a special sweeping set, as that's the best it can do. Not very well, but it can work.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:36 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
I actually acquired a Shiny Fennekin from Wonder Trade yesterday getting rid of my 0 Shiny record, it was just that but at least I have a Shiny from Wonder Trade & it's one of my favorite Pokemon instead of not...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]