It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Pokemon's stats 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

i have a nidoqueen level 33 which has - Dig, Double kick, Bite and Body Slam, its not got the best of status but it took out whitney as a nidorina and morty as a nidoqueen and helped defeat my rival at the burned tower and other trainers. his status are
Attack - 68
Def - 63
Sp Atk - 61
Sp Def - 64
Speed - 66

Should you only have pokemon based on there how good there status are or just have pokemon you like give it good moves and hope it does well.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:41 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Well usually in-game, you can win with basically any pokemon you want as long as you have variety. I still choose pokemon based on their stats though if I'm playing in-game though, but that's just me. When you play competitively is when you should worry about stats, natures, etc.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Unless you plan on rebattling Joey. His rattata is in the top percentage of rattata, holy crap

Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:34 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Skeleton wrote:
Unless you plan on rebattling Joey. His rattata is in the top percentage of rattata, holy crap

The king of all fools is still a fool. Although, to be fair, if one were to look at the underlying values of that Rattata/Raticate, there is some truth to be found. :)

sportsk123 wrote:
Should you only have pokemon based on there how good there status are or just have pokemon you like give it good moves and hope it does well.

To me, they're both sides of the same coin. Despite the fact that one can get away with a lot against NPCs, as Lapras-X pointed out, it's ideal to have both where possible: Pokémon with high stats, and a moveset that takes advantage of them.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]