It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Stadium 2 Gameshark Codes for Gold/Silver 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hi. I have a gameshark for my N64, and I have Pokemon Stadium 2 and Pokemon Silver. I'm trying to locate gameshark codes for Stadium 2 that modify the gameboy game when I play it in Gameboy Tower.

I've done every sort of google search I could think of, and the only codes I've been able to find modify what pokemon I fight against, what those pokemon's levels are, how much money I have, and how accurate my attacks are. I'm really hoping to find some codes that modify my items, my pokeballs, and how many of them I have.

The internet has thus far been unhelpful to me for these. I feel like I remember I used to be able to edit all sorts of things, but maybe the internet has just lost most of the data for this over the last decade, or maybe I'm just remembering Stadium 1.

Any help you guys can provide would be appreciated.

P.S. I've looked into the Monster Brain and will probably wind up getting one, but I'd like to try to work with what I already have.

Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:34 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

kangaskhan67 wrote:
Hi. I have a gameshark for my N64, and I have Pokemon Stadium 2 and Pokemon Silver. I'm trying to locate gameshark codes for Stadium 2 that modify the gameboy game when I play it in Gameboy Tower.

I've done every sort of google search I could think of, and the only codes I've been able to find modify what pokemon I fight against, what those pokemon's levels are, how much money I have, and how accurate my attacks are. I'm really hoping to find some codes that modify my items, my pokeballs, and how many of them I have.

The internet has thus far been unhelpful to me for these. I feel like I remember I used to be able to edit all sorts of things, but maybe the internet has just lost most of the data for this over the last decade, or maybe I'm just remembering Stadium 1.

Any help you guys can provide would be appreciated.

P.S. I've looked into the Monster Brain and will probably wind up getting one, but I'd like to try to work with what I already have.

http://pokedream.com/games/stadium/2/gameshark.php

Here you are. These are the Stadium 2 Gameshark Codes. Hope it helps. !!!! lol :)

Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:52 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Those codes only modify my pokemon's stats, which I've already sort of found. I'm more looking for codes that will give me lots of/infinite rare candies and master balls. Thanks, though.

Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]