It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Dream World Error. Need some help. 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I've tucked in a Pokemon into the dream world today and suddenly I got a communication error message. I thought my pokemon was not tucked in yet when I saw it still being inside my in game PC box. But when I entered the Global Link site, I saw my Pokemon tucked in(but the pokemon still exist in my game pc box) already so I played dream world for an hour. After that, I woke up my pokemon and I tried to retrieve it back in my game but it doesn't allow me to do so. It only allows me to tuck in another pokemon but no matter how many times I tried, I could not tuck in another Pokemon nor could I retrieve the tucked in Pokemon. Is there any solution to this problem?

Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I've never heard of something similar. Perhaps you should contact Nintendo Support. Or I can try to reach DNA. He might know. I'll see to it.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:48 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

ChillBill wrote:
I've never heard of something similar. Perhaps you should contact Nintendo Support. Or I can try to reach DNA. He might know. I'll see to it.

Allright. I hope you can help. Thank you very much.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:06 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

So, you have a Pokemon tucked in the Dream World, but you cannot retrieve it or tuck in another Pokemon?
Here are a few things I can think of that might fix it:

~First, make sure you actually woke up your Pokemon in the Dream World. If you still let it sleep, you cannot wake it up. If you're in the Dream World, you can do this with 'Exit and prepare to wake up'. If you're on the main page, you can just hit the 'Wake Up!' button.
~Check to make sure your Game Sync ID is correct, on both your game and your PGL profile. If one of them is different, that might be the cause of error.
~If all else fails...go to Nintendo and say 'Help!'...?

Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:45 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My problem is solved last week and I'm able to tuck in pokemon into the dream world again. Thank you everyone who offered help here. I greatly appreciate it.

Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]